Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Oct 14, 7:35*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Elrond Hubbard wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:3vtes5-u9m1.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

I hope you find great peace knowing that your favored candidate thinks
that letting babies that survived and abortion attempt die alone in
a closet isn't much of an issue.

And here we witness the birth of a new political critter - the bleeding-
heart reactionary.

Everything I've said on this particular matter is factual.
All you've got it personal invective - then again, that's
all you and yours ever have.
--
Tim Daneliuk * *

You and yours.....LOL...

WE ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!

Well, Tim, the skipper of the Titanic took it as fact that there were
no icebergs.

Can you see the ground at all? From the height of your horse?
You're really losing it there, bud....