Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: We've Come a LONG Way

Yesterday's events served to document how far we have come as a
people.

A woman and a black(mulatto) man seeking the highest office in the
USA.

How many would have though it possible even 3 years ago?

I suggest not many.

I'm old enough to remember when Eisenhower sent the troops into Little
Rock.

I'm old enough to remember telling my daughter (Obama's age) that if
she got grades twice as good as her brothers, worked twice as hard as
they did, she would probably earn half as much money.

Fair? Hell no, but the "glass ceiling" existed in corporate America in
those days.

Things aren't perfect, but they are improving.

Regardless of how the election shakes out this November, we as a
people will have demonstrated just how much tolerance we have learned,
and how it has made us better for it.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default We've Come a LONG Way

Yeah but it's costing us all a lot of money, for something that needs a
whole lot of renovations. Especially after Bush announced that the Iraq War
was a learn-as-we-go process. Thats way to much dollars for OJT! Tolerance?
I think it's more fear and ignorance related since everybody seems scared
about just everything these days and even though with the History made
yesterday it certainly won't even cover all the bad **** we've done. Instead
of better we are far worse. Iraq, secret prisons, torture all the dead.....
Sorry but we're far worse then in our whole history!

Be honest, after Bush even Hitler or Castro would have a good shot at
running and winning! Obama appears very bright with excellent timing! If he
cleans up the Whitehouse and keeps his promise on an open and honest
government....then America could be a Democracy after all.

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 4, 10:29 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Yesterday's events served to document how far we have come as a
people.

I think we will see how far we have come when we see what the winner
of the election after taking office. Just because folks are of a
certain persuasion doesn't mean they don't have their own agenda.

If it is McCain, will he have an age centered agenda?

If Obama, will he have a racially centered agenda?

Only time will tell.

I am not so sure that we have all jumped on the Rainbow Coalition's
bandwagon as much as we are pretty sick of the same old crap we have
had for the last 16 years.

Regardless of how the election shakes out this November, we as a
people will have demonstrated just how much tolerance we have learned,
and how it has made us better for it.

We'll see about the tolerance level during the campaign. I think more
fur will be flying soon, and the temptation to go for blood will be
too much for the candidates to resist.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

You bet. Here's what we've "demonstrated":

1) That a craven, self-interested politician without the remotest shred of
personal decency (Hillary) will put personal ambition and lust for
power before integrity and love of country.

2) That a corrupt, slick snakeoil salesman (Obama) will don the vernier
of civility and make latent their race baiting to attempt the ascent to power.

3) That integrity, honor, and love of country are now trumped by feeble
contra-Constitutional agendas of political correctness, impossible
outcome management, and general intellectual fantasy

You think Bush was bad? You'll beg for him back if Obama is elected.
Personally, I see no reason to work hard if an increasing portion of
my work product is redirected to crack whores, tribal Africans
immersed in genocide, government funded abortions, and funding the
further decline of our intellectual and popular culture into sewage.
We have seen the enemy and he is us...

P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. Honesty, integrity, beauty,
and truth are the goals for grown ups. Tolerance is for people
who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure. I will happily
vote for a woman or an ethnic minority when one worthy of my
vote appears. The two candidates in question are not - they are
the very bottom of the political sewer. I have the misfortune
of having Obama as one of my US Senators. I regularly stand in
awe that a graduate of one of the finest laws schools in the country
seems to not have even a passing acquaintance of its Constitution,
foundational laws, and traditions.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

[...]

AMEN
The powers that be are intrenched so well, they will never be replaced. No
matter who is elected.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 12:50 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

SNIP of vitriolic spew

P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools.

But... without "tolerance" how could anyone be expected to tolerate
you vomiting up all that paranoid, demented **** from deep inside your
bowels?

Nope. We need tolerance.

Time to adjust your tin hat and make sure the meds you are taking are
actually yours.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. Honesty, integrity, beauty,
and truth are the goals for grown ups. Tolerance is for people
who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure.

You may want to choose some of your words more carefully. The word
"Tolerance" can take many forms including bigotry, prejudice and hatred of
those who are different. Solely for the reason that I use a wheelchair, I've
experienced "intolerance" a number of times. I'm perfectly fine with being
held to account for my actions. I'm not fine with experiencing prejudice and
intolerance for things that I have no control over.

David Moore

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Yesterday's events served to document how far we have come as a people.

A woman and a black(mulatto) man seeking the highest office in the USA.

Have we forgotten Jessie Jackson running for president and or was it Al
Sharpton? Geraldine Ferarro?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things
also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state
we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that
would have been different. sorry Lew.
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ross Hebeisen" wrote in message
Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things
also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state
we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that
would have been different. sorry Lew.
ross

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 1:50*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
[snipped most of old-hat post]

The 'head of state' in almost all cases, is someone who the money-
lenders 'allow' to be their spokesman and figure head. Bush was such a
puppet. There have been many more before him and there will a new one
this coming November. I refer to the true power as money-lenders
because I like the euphemism and it encapsulates both the greed and a
bit of historical reference to what happened to them when Jesus went
postal on them and overturned their tables.

What you got here, is the failure for the peoples to understand that
nothing has changed. The power is still within the castle walls and
all we have accomplished, is the change of the names of the burden/tax
that we as 'serfs' are having extorted from us.
"Give your money to us, you'll feel safer because we can obliterate
that bad guy over that hill there.....oh, there isn't one... we'll
bloody well MAKE/MAKE-BIGGER-THAN-WHAT-HE-REALLY-IS an enemy." BOOGA
BOOGA... come here, give me half of what you've got and you'll sleep
better at night."

And when we look up at that castle wall, knowing the privileged ones
are having caviar, we don't mind, they're keeping us safe.

They're screwing us, and we like it. We like it so much, that we drape
ourselves in our flags, being a union Jack, Maple Leaf or Stars and
Stripes.

And when we look up at the castle walls, and word comes down that
'those people' on the other side of the forest have something the
Knights/our protectors want/need, we're happy to get it for them,
because they love us and keep us safe.

We have been had, people, We've been bullshat. We've been
Bilderbuggered. [sic as it is]

Soooooo...
Tim said:
We have seen the enemy and he is us...

Whatcha gonna do about it Tim? Any suggestions?

P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. *Honesty, integrity, beauty,
* * *and truth are the goals for grown ups. *Tolerance is for people
* * *who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
* * *resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure.

Just like you tolerate being enslaved.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 8:20*am, (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:
Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things
also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state
we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that
would have been different. sorry Lew.
ross

I am having a vision of President Porky Pig:

"bdip bdip bdip bdip that ALL FOLKS!!!!" as he slaps this big red
button with a picture of a mushroom on it...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 8:44*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Ross Hebeisen" wrote in message

Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things
also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state
we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that
would have been different. sorry Lew.
ross

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

What difference would it make? The whole electoral process is a sham.
Rife with electronic corruption.
Voter's lists are being manipulated, like in 2000 Florida where people
were turned away because they had the same name as some criminals...
those alone would have changed the outcome of the election. Same ****
in 2004. ... and there WILL be **** in 2008 'IF' the election is
close. Obama only stands a chance if it is a land-slide. Close won't
cut it...'within the margin of manipulation'.

A candidate can be honest, what WILL screw him up is when he resigns
himself to the fact that he allows others to make decision for him,
and as the future POTUS, he'll have to trust those around him.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim said:

We have seen the enemy and he is us...

Whatcha gonna do about it Tim? Any suggestions?

P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. *Honesty, integrity, beauty,
* * *and truth are the goals for grown ups. *Tolerance is for people
* * *who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
* * *resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure.

Just like you tolerate being enslaved.

WAAAIIITT-A-SECONNNND... did I just get sucked into this thread...my
bad. oopsies.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 5, 1:50 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
[snipped most of old-hat post]

The 'head of state' in almost all cases, is someone who the money-
lenders 'allow' to be their spokesman and figure head. Bush was such a
puppet. There have been many more before him and there will a new one
this coming November. I refer to the true power as money-lenders
because I like the euphemism and it encapsulates both the greed and a
bit of historical reference to what happened to them when Jesus went
postal on them and overturned their tables.

You obviously haven't read much history or at least don't understand
it very well. Before the creation of banking, capital formation,
and money lending, humanity lived in abject misery. You live
better than the very richest person on the entire planet just
a few hundred years ago, let alone before the advent of banking.
As capital formation moved from being tribal to becoming mercantile
to eventually becoming capitalism as practiced today, you can
see a parallel improvement in more and more lives of the people
of each of these eras. In short, your objection to the money
lenders is silly, ad hominem and utterly without merit until/unless
the practice fraud, force, or threat.

What you got here, is the failure for the peoples to understand that
nothing has changed. The power is still within the castle walls and
all we have accomplished, is the change of the names of the burden/tax
that we as 'serfs' are having extorted from us.

You are smoking crack. Nothing has changed? Since when. There
has been more change for the positive in the past 100 years all
over this planet than the past 10,000 years of recorded history.

"Give your money to us, you'll feel safer because we can obliterate
that bad guy over that hill there.....oh, there isn't one... we'll
bloody well MAKE/MAKE-BIGGER-THAN-WHAT-HE-REALLY-IS an enemy." BOOGA
BOOGA... come here, give me half of what you've got and you'll sleep
better at night."

Again, you must be hitting the pipe. You desperately need to read
a good volume on world history. There are - on the whole - *fewer*
wars today than ever, certainly insofar as the West participates.
(The various tribal sewers around the world manage to maintain
a tradition of constant warfare, but they are footnotes on the
larger stage of the planet.)

And when we look up at that castle wall, knowing the privileged ones
are having caviar, we don't mind, they're keeping us safe.

And here we see your class bigotry. Since you are evidently not
of one of the privileged class, you hate them. Could it be because
you feel inadequate in that you cannot accomplish what they have?

They're screwing us, and we like it. We like it so much, that we drape
ourselves in our flags, being a union Jack, Maple Leaf or Stars and
Stripes.

Sheer lunacy. Those flags represent more freedom and opportunity
for more people over the span of their existence than any other
single human culture before. Yes, all three of these nations
have had their naughty moments, but they are minor in the large
context of human history. Slavery? The West was involved for
300-400 years, but Africa has an unbroken tradition of slaving
*to this day*. Violence, war, and murder? It's been part of
every culture including the three nations you cite. But in each
of those nations it has been a diminishing activity for decades.

Tim said:
We have seen the enemy and he is us...

Whatcha gonna do about it Tim? Any suggestions?

Continue to point out the manifest evil of people like Clinton and
Obama.

P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. Honesty, integrity, beauty,
and truth are the goals for grown ups. Tolerance is for people
who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure.

Just like you tolerate being enslaved.

I am not enslaved by the wealthy, the money lenders, the military,
and all the rest of your hobby horse enemies. I am enslaved - to
the extent that I am - by my fellow citizens. People like you
who are the beneficiaries of free markets, capitalism, and personal
liberty, but who now wish to turn their backs on these things because
the outcomes aren't equal enough to suit them. I don't fear the
government anywhere near as much as I fear arguments like yours -
that wealth is inherently evil, that power is one vast conspiracy,
and that banking is the instrument of oppression. You're views
are terrifying because - to the extent that people believe these
insane notions - they will turn their backs on the very things
that actually keep them relatively free.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. Honesty, integrity, beauty,
and truth are the goals for grown ups. Tolerance is for people
who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure.

You may want to choose some of your words more carefully. The word
"Tolerance" can take many forms including bigotry, prejudice and hatred of
those who are different. Solely for the reason that I use a wheelchair, I've
experienced "intolerance" a number of times. I'm perfectly fine with being
held to account for my actions. I'm not fine with experiencing prejudice and
intolerance for things that I have no control over.

David Moore

With all due respect, *everyone* has experiences some form of
"intolerance" at some point, but the answer is not to jump up and down
and scream for more tolerance. I do not wish my deficits - even the
ones not of my own making - to be "tolerated". I want my virtues and
abilities *celebrated*.

"Tolerance" is a bottom of the barrel notion that people cling to
because they have such low expectations for themselves and their
society. Moreover, to be fully tolerant is to tolerate evil ... which
is more-or-less where the West has been heading for decades.

The OP on this thread was clapping his hands and jumping for joy
because a black man and a woman has been involved in a major electoral
competition. So what? Neither of them had anything to do with being
black or a woman respectively. They didn't *earn* these distinctions
by merit, hard work, perseverance, or education but we're supposed to
cheer because the "right people" got political traction.

Never mind that they are both contemptible personally and
professionally. Never mind that smarmy condescension oozes from every
pore of their public proclamation. Never mind that they are class
warriors (even though they are personally wealthy). Never mind that
they are race and gender baiters (even though they claim to be
"tolerant" of everyone). Never mind that their ideas are destructive
to liberty, economic nightmares, and violate the very founding
precepts of our nation. What's *realllllly* important is that "the
chick and the black dude" are running. Right.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 8:53 am, Robatoy wrote:

WAAAIIITT-A-SECONNNND... did I just get sucked into this thread...my
bad. oopsies.

HAH!

I knew it!

You can't resist...

Four posts on this OT political thread alone!!

;^)

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 7:20 am, (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:
Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things
also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state
we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that
would have been different. sorry Lew.
ross

I saw James Carvelle, the Demo bulldog on Letterman many months ago,
probably around Thanksgiving.

He felt like the Dems in the white house was an absolute "given".
After all, with the current administration's poor popularity rating
being as low as it has been for so long, with the economy really just
starting to tank, and with the price of fuel going where it has, and
with the rumblings of "The Surge" starting, he opined that it should
be like shooting fish in a barrel.

In keeping with that, you can see how the above concerns (plus many
others) has intensified enormously.

Carvelle later opined (paraphrased by me) "if the Democrats can't put
a candidate in office after all of this mess caused by the Republicans
they don't deserve to even have a party at all. This should be the
easiest election yet as anything would be better than another
Republican president".

It's gonna be interesting.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 00:50:18 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You think Bush was bad? You'll beg for him back if Obama is elected.
Personally, I see no reason to work hard if an increasing portion of
my work product is redirected to crack whores, tribal Africans
immersed in genocide, government funded abortions, and funding the
further decline of our intellectual and popular culture into sewage.
We have seen the enemy and he is us...

Tim, while I don't often agree with you, I do generally enjoy reading your
postings. But I think you've gone overboard this time. You seem to be
excessively vitriolic and bitter. Get a grip!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 10:45*am, "
wrote:
On Jun 5, 8:53 am, Robatoy wrote:

WAAAIIITT-A-SECONNNND... did I just get sucked into this thread...my
bad. oopsies.

HAH!

I knew it!

You can't resist...

Four posts on this OT political thread alone!!

* ;^)

Robert

Don't you have some work to do? G
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 10:10*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You are smoking crack. *Nothing has changed? *Since when. *There
has been more change for the positive in the past 100 years all
over this planet than the past 10,000 years of recorded history.

I forgot we have cars now too... and Rove... Yes indeed, a lot has
changed.

You are incapable of abstract thought?
The BIG picture, idiot!
Zoom back a little and take a close look at that 'freedom' of yours.
Freedom only exists in the minds of dreamers and then only within the
confines of what your overlords allow you to have.

I thought you were brighter than that... in a Rovian way of course.
(I live a better-than-average life-style and enjoy the toys money buys
me. I have never smoked crack. But you have way too many buttons I can
push for me to continue a conversation with Rove-Light. (You're not as
bright as Karl.)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

Dear God! I am certainly glad that you don't believe the drivel that
you post here. I would fear for your mental health and your immortal
soul if you did.
what have we created?
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote:

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

Since McCain has sold his sole to the far right fringe of the party,
where does that leave the republicans this time around?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

Since McCain has sold his sole to the far right fringe of the party,
where does that leave the republicans this time around?

Does this mean he'll need a new pair of shoes?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 00:50:18 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You think Bush was bad? You'll beg for him back if Obama is elected.
Personally, I see no reason to work hard if an increasing portion of
my work product is redirected to crack whores, tribal Africans
immersed in genocide, government funded abortions, and funding the
further decline of our intellectual and popular culture into sewage.
We have seen the enemy and he is us...

Tim, while I don't often agree with you, I do generally enjoy reading your
postings. But I think you've gone overboard this time. You seem to be
excessively vitriolic and bitter. Get a grip!

I am neither vitriolic or bitter. But neither will I sit by quietly
while Obama proposes (as he has in the past here in IL) to remove my
money, my guns, and thus, my liberty. He is a really bad candidate
who should deservedly lose in a big way.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

I believe every word of what I wrote. But it is theoretical. I doubt
Obama can actually win ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Winterburn" wrote:

Does this mean he'll need a new pair of shoes?

New something.

Should know better than trying to engage brain before morning javaG.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

Since McCain has sold his sole to the far right fringe of the party,
where does that leave the republicans this time around?

Lew

He sold the bottom of his shoe?? Who would want that??

--
They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for
one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, Robatoy wrote:

Don't you have some work to do? G

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Yeah.... probably.

Tear 'em up buddy. I see you have one solidly hooked as of now.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Winterburn wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

Since McCain has sold his sole to the far right fringe of the party,
where does that leave the republicans this time around?

Does this mean he'll need a new pair of shoes?

or perhaps a new fish.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 1:20*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 00:50:18 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You think Bush was bad? You'll beg for him back if Obama is elected.
Personally, I see no reason to work hard if an increasing portion of
my work product is redirected to crack whores, tribal Africans
immersed in genocide, government funded abortions, and funding the
further decline of our intellectual and popular culture into sewage.
We have seen the enemy and he is us...

Tim, while I don't often agree with you, I do generally enjoy reading your
postings. *But I think you've gone overboard this time. *You seem to be
excessively vitriolic and bitter. *Get a grip!

I am neither vitriolic or bitter. *But neither will I sit by quietly
while Obama proposes (as he has in the past here in IL) to remove my
money, my guns, and thus, my liberty. *He is a really bad candidate
who should deservedly lose in a big way.

Your problem is that that you're a dyed-in-wool redneck.
And owning a gun makes you free!
TRUE freedom would mean I am free without needing a gun. That concept
might be a bit difficult for you...I understand.. here, have a banana.

You call me a bigot, but the truth is, I dislike assholes. And, using
you as an example, they come in all colours and races.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 3:35 am, "
wrote:
On Jun 5, 12:50 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

SNIP of vitriolic spew

P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools.

But... without "tolerance" how could anyone be expected to tolerate
you vomiting up all that paranoid, demented **** from deep inside your
bowels?

Nope. We need tolerance.

Time to adjust your tin hat and make sure the meds you are taking are
actually yours.

Robert

Yeah. Astonishing. Tim proved what you posited in your in the very
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 7:53 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

Yesterday's events served to document how far we have come as a people.

A woman and a black(mulatto) man seeking the highest office in the USA.

Have we forgotten Jessie Jackson running for president and or was it Al
Sharpton? Geraldine Ferarro?

None were truly viable candidates. Jesse Jackson? A no chancer, but
maybe, and I emphasize maybe, one who was necessary to the process of
getting Obama nominated as a candidate for a major party. I seem to
recall Ferraro going for VP, but my memory could be off a bit.
Sharpton? Tawana Brawley's protector? If he put a hat on all the
grease in his hair and mind would cause it to slide to whatever coast
was furthest.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 8:44 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Ross Hebeisen" wrote in message

Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things
also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state
we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that
would have been different. sorry Lew.
ross

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.

That simply cannot happen when it costs nearly a billion dollars to
get elected.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

Rednecks typically only wear wool when it's cold. It is now summer
in North America and no wool is required where I live. Also, it's not
my fault that my Eastern European forebears bestowed me with the DNA
for skin that gets very red when in the presence of the sun for more
than 15 milliseconds.

And owning a gun makes you free!

No. Owning a gun *keeps* you free. *God* made me free, and my predecessors
in this country saw to it that I get to remain so ... oh, and they used guns
too.

TRUE freedom would mean I am free without needing a gun. That concept
might be a bit difficult for you...I understand.. here, have a banana.

You call me a bigot, but the truth is, I dislike assholes. And, using
you as an example, they come in all colours and races.

Behold the enlightened defender of truth.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Tim Daneliuk * *
PGP Key: * * * *http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Holy ****!! He GETS it TOO!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 1:48*am, "
wrote:

Okay... I surrender. I had to have ONE more funrun at this ****.

As always, It got me nowhere. Fun thought.
Can we talk about all those summer dresses now?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: We've Come a LONG Way FISH SALES

"McCain has sold his sole to the far right..."

And did he sell his halibut to the extremist fish nwhackos on other side?

Flash