Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: We've Come a LONG Way

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
P.S. "Tolerance" is a goal for fools. Honesty, integrity, beauty,
and truth are the goals for grown ups. Tolerance is for people
who dread being held to account for their actions and views and
resort to tolerating everything as a countermeasure.

You may want to choose some of your words more carefully. The word
"Tolerance" can take many forms including bigotry, prejudice and hatred of
those who are different. Solely for the reason that I use a wheelchair, I've
experienced "intolerance" a number of times. I'm perfectly fine with being
held to account for my actions. I'm not fine with experiencing prejudice and
intolerance for things that I have no control over.

David Moore