Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: We've Come a LONG Way

On Jun 5, 10:10*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You are smoking crack. *Nothing has changed? *Since when. *There
has been more change for the positive in the past 100 years all
over this planet than the past 10,000 years of recorded history.

I forgot we have cars now too... and Rove... Yes indeed, a lot has
changed.

You are incapable of abstract thought?
The BIG picture, idiot!
Zoom back a little and take a close look at that 'freedom' of yours.
Freedom only exists in the minds of dreamers and then only within the
confines of what your overlords allow you to have.

I thought you were brighter than that... in a Rovian way of course.
(I live a better-than-average life-style and enjoy the toys money buys
me. I have never smoked crack. But you have way too many buttons I can
push for me to continue a conversation with Rove-Light. (You're not as
bright as Karl.)