Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: We've Come a LONG Way

On Jun 5, 4:37*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 5, 1:20 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 00:50:18 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
You think Bush was bad? You'll beg for him back if Obama is elected.
Personally, I see no reason to work hard if an increasing portion of
my work product is redirected to crack whores, tribal Africans
immersed in genocide, government funded abortions, and funding the
further decline of our intellectual and popular culture into sewage.
We have seen the enemy and he is us...
Tim, while I don't often agree with you, I do generally enjoy reading your
postings. *But I think you've gone overboard this time. *You seem to be
excessively vitriolic and bitter. *Get a grip!
I am neither vitriolic or bitter. *But neither will I sit by quietly
while Obama proposes (as he has in the past here in IL) to remove my
money, my guns, and thus, my liberty. *He is a really bad candidate
who should deservedly lose in a big way.

Your problem is that that you're a dyed-in-wool redneck.

Rednecks typically only wear wool when it's cold. *It is now summer
in North America and no wool is required where I live. *Also, it's not
my fault that my Eastern European forebears bestowed me with the DNA
for skin that gets very red when in the presence of the sun for more
than 15 milliseconds.

And owning a gun makes you free!

No. *Owning a gun *keeps* you free. **God* made me free, and my predecessors
in this country saw to it that I get to remain so ... oh, and they used guns
too.

TRUE freedom would mean I am free without needing a gun. That concept
might be a bit difficult for you...I understand.. here, have a banana.

You call me a bigot, but the truth is, I dislike assholes. And, using
you as an example, they come in all colours and races.

Behold the enlightened defender of truth.

--
Tim Daneliuk * *

Holy ****!! He GETS it TOO!!