Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Makita TD020DSE

I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

Cheers

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of
choice for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one. Best
price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net. Does that
sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

I don't think there are any alternatives in something this size. It's an
extremely useful bit of kit. Copes with pretty well all normal
screwdriving tasks. Of course a normal drill driver is more versatile -
but if you already have one of those you'll not be disappointed with the
little Makita.

As regards price I dunno - I got mine off Ebay for a lot less. But that
was about a year ago. They might have overestimated demand and had excess
stock to sell off. It's not the sort of thing that would appeal to an
impulse buyer.

--
*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of
choice for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one. Best
price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net. Does that
sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

I don't think there are any alternatives in something this size. It's an
extremely useful bit of kit. Copes with pretty well all normal
screwdriving tasks. Of course a normal drill driver is more versatile -
but if you already have one of those you'll not be disappointed with the
little Makita.

As regards price I dunno - I got mine off Ebay for a lot less. But that
was about a year ago. They might have overestimated demand and had excess
stock to sell off. It's not the sort of thing that would appeal to an
impulse buyer.

I bought mine for a bit less than you are quoting - but can't find exact
amount. But at the very same site it is now £89.95 (and claiming list
price of £171.55!)

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of
choice for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out
there?

Excellent bit of kit. I think I paid about £36 for mine & others here found
them a little cheaper.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of
choice for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is �46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out
there?

Excellent bit of kit. I think I paid about �36 for mine & others here found
them a little cheaper.

Having got the hang of my Makita TD020DSE, I really like it.

Now what I want is a very similar device €“ ideally the same battery and
charger, very similar look, but simply a drill. Just something that is
as light and convenient as the driver but specifically meant for pilot
holes and similar. Nice fast spin speed. It would be fine if it only
took hex drills.

Ive got my good old Bosch cordless drill €“ but that is much heavier,
less able to get into awkward spaces, and not exactly the fastest
spinning drill I have ever used. But having a pilot drill machine would
reduce bit switching considerably.

Do you think Makita might pull one of those out of their hat sometime?

--
Rod

onset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:

I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

Seems to be about par for the course price wise at the moment. IIRC I
paid about £36 + delivery on ebay. Best deals seem to be coming out at
about £40 + delivery.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
Steven Campbell wrote:

I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out
there?

Seems to be about par for the course price wise at the moment. IIRC I paid
about £36 + delivery on ebay. Best deals seem to be coming out at about
£40 + delivery.

Thanks guys for the input.
http://www.powertoolwarehouse.co.uk/ has it for £39.48 plus delivery if
anyone is interested. Which seems to be on par with a seller on eBay.

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod wrote:
Having got the hang of my Makita TD020DSE, I really like it.

Now what I want is a very similar device — ideally the same battery and
charger, very similar look, but simply a drill. Just something that is
as light and convenient as the driver but specifically meant for pilot
holes and similar. Nice fast spin speed. It would be fine if it only
took hex drills.

Why not just use a second one?

--
*If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
Having got the hang of my Makita TD020DSE, I really like it.

Now what I want is a very similar device — ideally the same battery and
charger, very similar look, but simply a drill. Just something that is
as light and convenient as the driver but specifically meant for pilot
holes and similar. Nice fast spin speed. It would be fine if it only
took hex drills.

Why not just use a second one?

Good question.

Because, IMHO, it is not very good at drilling. You really don't want it
to go into impact mode with a drill bit. And the rotation speed, while
acceptable for some drilling, isn't quite as high as I would like for
pilot size bits.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod wrote:
Why not just use a second one?

Good question.

Because, IMHO, it is not very good at drilling. You really don't want it
to go into impact mode with a drill bit.

Why?

And the rotation speed, while acceptable for some drilling, isn't quite
as high as I would like for pilot size bits.

Few cordless drills are. But anyway IMHO hex drills are a waste of time -
too expensive and not accurate enough.

--
*Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
Why not just use a second one?

Good question.

Because, IMHO, it is not very good at drilling. You really don't want it
to go into impact mode with a drill bit.

Why?

And the rotation speed, while acceptable for some drilling, isn't quite
as high as I would like for pilot size bits.

Few cordless drills are. But anyway IMHO hex drills are a waste of time -
too expensive and not accurate enough.

Impact mode could shatter a drilling bit rather effrectively.

I agree that most hex drills are pretty bad. But if Mak did one perhaps
they would supply a nice little kit of good ones?

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
Why not just use a second one?

Good question.

Because, IMHO, it is not very good at drilling. You really don't want
it to go into impact mode with a drill bit.

Why?

And the rotation speed, while acceptable for some drilling, isn't
quite as high as I would like for pilot size bits.

Few cordless drills are. But anyway IMHO hex drills are a waste of
time - too expensive and not accurate enough.

Impact mode could shatter a drilling bit rather effrectively.

HSS drills don't shatter. Doubt anything does into wood. And remember this
sort of impact driver isn't in and out like a hammer drill but rotary
'kicking'. Of course what it would do is stop the drill rotating if it met
too much resistance and go into impact mode.

I agree that most hex drills are pretty bad. But if Mak did one perhaps
they would supply a nice little kit of good ones?

Problem is you need some form of taper for a tight fit.

--
*I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Went and bought one after the recommendations here.
I've only been playing about with it so far but not sure its sounding to
healthy.
It sounds like my old cordless drill when it has reached the torque setting
of putting a screw in.
Although the Makita sounds like this from about half way of putting the
screw in, it still continues to drive the screw in with that ratchet sound
but very slowly.
The batteries are fully charged.
Is this normal?

Cheers

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Steven Campbell wrote:
Went and bought one after the recommendations here.
I've only been playing about with it so far but not sure its sounding to
healthy.
It sounds like my old cordless drill when it has reached the torque setting
of putting a screw in.
Although the Makita sounds like this from about half way of putting the
screw in, it still continues to drive the screw in with that ratchet sound
but very slowly.
The batteries are fully charged.
Is this normal?

Cheers

Steven.

Your description of the sound seems about right.

What size screw into what substrate? If large screw into hard substrate,
try a smaller (finer) screw into a softer surface. Does that work better?

For most of my use into wood and wood-based substances, it works
excellently. Soemtimes not so happy with big screws that are very tight
into plastic wall plugs.

Your description does sound like what happens as the battery fades. Have
you actually discharged and fully recharged one?

(Mind, as I have previously posted, the first screw I used it for was a
6xlong ultra turbo into a tough old fence post. Took a while but it
was driven right in including being countersunk - with no hole.)

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Steven Campbell wrote:
Went and bought one after the recommendations here. I've only been
playing about with it so far but not sure its sounding to healthy. It
sounds like my old cordless drill when it has reached the torque setting
of putting a screw in. Although the Makita sounds like this from about
half way of putting the screw in, it still continues to drive the screw
in with that ratchet sound but very slowly. The batteries are fully
charged. Is this normal?

Yes. They work by 'kicking' the screw round. So will sound different to an
ordinary rotary type.

Just ignore the noise and marvel about how such a small device can handle
large screws with so little effort from the user.

The two things I dislike is the lack of lock for the handle position and
the switch location. The latter will depend to some extent on your
individual hand, I suppose.

--
*You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:
Went and bought one after the recommendations here.
I've only been playing about with it so far but not sure its sounding
to healthy.
It sounds like my old cordless drill when it has reached the torque
setting of putting a screw in.
Although the Makita sounds like this from about half way of putting
the screw in, it still continues to drive the screw in with that
ratchet sound but very slowly.
The batteries are fully charged.
Is this normal?

Depends on how big the screw is. With those small screws used for kitchen
door hinges it puts them in so fast you can hardly see them go. Bigger
screws go in more slowly but still go in.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:
Steven Campbell wrote:
[...]

Didn't think you had to do that with Li Ion batts?

(Mind, as I have previously posted, the first screw I used it for was
a 6xlong ultra turbo into a tough old fence post. Took a while but
it was driven right in including being countersunk - with no hole.)

Bully!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Rod wrote:
Steven Campbell wrote:
[...]

Agreed - I don't think you have to do the discharge/recharge with Li
Ion. Just thought that if OP said he had done so, that would remove it
as a 'maybe try that even if it doesn't make sense' type of option.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message
Steven Campbell wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I just used
it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some battens.
The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that ratchet sound as
if the driver was struggling, but put them in no problem.

Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the screws go in
maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Since the driver is new I haven't been able to discharge the battery but
made sure it was fully charged.

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I just used
it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some battens.
The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that ratchet sound as
if the driver was struggling, but put them in no problem.

Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the screws go in
maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Yup, that is the way of the impact driver, when the going get s tough,
it gets clicking!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
Steven Campbell wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I just
used it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some battens.
The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that ratchet sound
as if the driver was struggling, but put them in no problem.

Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the screws go in
maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Yup, that is the way of the impact driver, when the going get s tough, it
gets clicking!

Thanks John.
Seems to be a great wee machine for the money. What also impressed me is not
one screw slipped. Although that could be to do with the new bits I was
using that came with the Makita.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Steven Campbell wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
Steven Campbell wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I just
used it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some battens.
The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that ratchet sound
as if the driver was struggling, but put them in no problem.

Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the screws go in
maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Yup, that is the way of the impact driver, when the going get s tough, it
gets clicking!

Thanks John.
Seems to be a great wee machine for the money. What also impressed me is not
one screw slipped. Although that could be to do with the new bits I was
using that came with the Makita.

I agree - not much slippage. The only time it does slip is if I don't
put some pressure on the driver to get (and keep) the bit in the screw
head. That applies with any halfway decent bit - i.e. one that is not
worn out or damaged.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I just used
it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some battens.
The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that ratchet sound as
if the driver was struggling, but put them in no problem.

Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the screws go in
maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Since the driver is new I haven't been able to discharge the battery but
made sure it was fully charged.

That sound is its normal driving mode and isn't a sign that the driver
is struggling when under any load - and, yes, it's very noisy. Unlike a
conventional hammer drill/driver, it is hammering radially rather than
axially. The only criticism I have with the TD020DSF is it isn't "soft
start", so you need to ensure you have the screw firmly located in the
bit before applying power. That's when I find my thumb won't reach the
drive button...

Don't discharge a Lithium cell right down as that will severly reduce
their life - once may be all you'll get... You are supposed to keep
them charged and they will benefit from many small charges rather then
one big one - the opposite of NiCd. They should have a circuit to
prevent them being discharged too far, but I haven't looked at what's in
my Makita.

--
John W
To mail me replace the obvious with co.uk twice
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Weston wrote:
Don't discharge a Lithium cell right down as that will severly reduce
their life - once may be all you'll get... You are supposed to keep
them charged and they will benefit from many small charges rather then
one big one - the opposite of NiCd. They should have a circuit to
prevent them being discharged too far, but I haven't looked at what's in
my Makita.

I use mine like any other rechargeable - until the performance drops off.
Then let the charger sort it out - it's a Makita not some B&Q crap.

It's news to me you have to take special precautions with those batteries
- aren't they common on most phones these days?

--
*I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
Steven Campbell wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I just
used it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some battens.
The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that ratchet sound
as if the driver was struggling, but put them in no problem.

Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the screws go in
maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Yup, that is the way of the impact driver, when the going get s tough, it
gets clicking!

Thanks John.
Seems to be a great wee machine for the money. What also impressed me is not
one screw slipped. Although that could be to do with the new bits I was
using that came with the Makita.

That is one of the benefits of impact drivers in general - as the torque
is not sustained there is less chance of the bit slipping out of the
screw - it gets chance to reset its position with each impact.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
Steven Campbell wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm sure its working properly as I
just used it properly to put some 4x50mm Turbogold screws into some
battens. The screws would go in about 10mm then start to make that
ratchet sound as if the driver was struggling, but put them in no
problem. Thinner screws go into soft wood in much the same way. the
screws
go in maybe half way and then the sound of the ratchet starts!!

Yup, that is the way of the impact driver, when the going get s
tough, it gets clicking!

Thanks John.
Seems to be a great wee machine for the money. What also impressed me
is not one screw slipped. Although that could be to do with the new
bits I was using that came with the Makita.

Have you tried it for removing painted/rusty screws yet? Even slotted ones?

If you have to remove a door for example, scrape the slot in the screw
clean, apply lots of pressure & hit the reverse button. Not had a failure
yet.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Have you tried it for removing painted/rusty screws yet? Even slotted
ones?

If you have to remove a door for example, scrape the slot in the screw
clean, apply lots of pressure & hit the reverse button. Not had a
failure yet.

Yup. Far better than using even the best quality hand screwdriver.

--
*Modulation in all things *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:38:24 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Have you tried it for removing painted/rusty screws yet? Even slotted
ones?

Yup. Far better than using even the best quality hand screwdriver.

I think this thread has just sorted out a Christmas present for me. Impact
driver or maybe one of those ultrasonic multi saw things. Which would the
panel say is the most useful?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:38:24 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Have you tried it for removing painted/rusty screws yet? Even slotted
ones?

Yup. Far better than using even the best quality hand screwdriver.

I think this thread has just sorted out a Christmas present for me. Impact
driver or maybe one of those ultrasonic multi saw things. Which would the
panel say is the most useful?

Makita impact driver. Without a shadow of a doubt. For me, far more
likely to be used very regularly. I suppose the Bosch/Fein would be
indispensable when it really is needed - but I have to admit that
wouldn't be very often for me. Which is why I have a Mak but not a
Bosch/Fein.

(But if someone wants to buy me a Bosch/Fein for Christmas, that is OK!)

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article et,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
I think this thread has just sorted out a Christmas present for me.
Impact driver or maybe one of those ultrasonic multi saw things. Which
would the panel say is the most useful?

Go for the Fien. Much more expensive. ;-)

--
*Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:38:24 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Have you tried it for removing painted/rusty screws yet? Even
slotted ones?
Yup. Far better than using even the best quality hand screwdriver.

I think this thread has just sorted out a Christmas present for me.
Impact driver or maybe one of those ultrasonic multi saw things.
Which would the panel say is the most useful?

Makita impact driver. Without a shadow of a doubt. For me, far more
likely to be used very regularly. I suppose the Bosch/Fein would be
indispensable when it really is needed - but I have to admit that
wouldn't be very often for me. Which is why I have a Mak but not a
Bosch/Fein.

Agreed, impact driver would be used more often. The Bosch is a really handy
'solve a problem' tool which I always have in the van for those embugeration
jobs, but I use the impact driver more often.

Mind you, the Bosch is an amazingly good detail sander as well, so it kills
two birds with one stone.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article et,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
I think this thread has just sorted out a Christmas present for me.
Impact driver or maybe one of those ultrasonic multi saw things. Which
would the panel say is the most useful?

Assuming you mean the Fein Multimaster type tools why do you call it
ultrasonic?

I have both, and the Makita gets more use.

But the Makita is really a duplicate of other tools - the Fein, unique.

--
*Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is �46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

Cheers

Steven.

Just saw this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/article-NEW!-Makita-Li-Ion-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Kit-makitalct204w.htm

Looks like a somewhat nice upgrade from the TD020DSE... Is 90 NM enough
torque?

So if anyone was wondering what to get me for Christams... :-)

(Partner much prefers traditional Makita colours... so no joy there. :-( )

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:
Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of
choice for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is ?46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out
there? Cheers

Steven.

Just saw this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/article-NEW!-Makita-Li-Ion-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Kit-makitalct204w.htm

Looks like a somewhat nice upgrade from the TD020DSE... Is 90 NM
enough torque?

The 12v jobby I have is 135 nM IIRC. Really nice looking kit though, and
not bad at £150. 90 nM is still 3 times what a 14.4v driver has.

Not a combi though.

I'm still tempted....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is #46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

Cheers

Steven.

Just saw this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/article-NEW!-Makita-Li-Ion-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Kit-makitalct204w.htm

Looks like a somewhat nice upgrade from the TD020DSE... Is 90 NM enough
torque?

Not really an upgrade since the TD020 is so much smaller. That's one of
its strenghts.
Looks a nice bit of kit, though. But I *really* don't need any more
drills. ;-)

--
*A bicycle can't stand alone because it's two tyred.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is #46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

Cheers

Steven.

Just saw this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/article-NEW!-Makita-Li-Ion-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Kit-makitalct204w.htm

Looks like a somewhat nice upgrade from the TD020DSE... Is 90 NM enough
torque?

Not really an upgrade since the TD020 is so much smaller. That's one of
its strenghts.
Looks a nice bit of kit, though. But I *really* don't need any more
drills. ;-)

I agree really. But the new ones do look quite compact - though it is
very difficult to judge from a photo - especially with that somewhat
strange pattern/effect. I would like to see them in reality.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
[...]

I would like to see them in my tool bag :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk