Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Makita TD020DSE

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is #46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out there?

Cheers

Steven.

Just saw this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/article-NEW!-Makita-Li-Ion-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Kit-makitalct204w.htm

Looks like a somewhat nice upgrade from the TD020DSE... Is 90 NM enough
torque?

Not really an upgrade since the TD020 is so much smaller. That's one of
its strenghts.
Looks a nice bit of kit, though. But I *really* don't need any more
drills. ;-)

I agree really. But the new ones do look quite compact - though it is
very difficult to judge from a photo - especially with that somewhat
strange pattern/effect. I would like to see them in reality.

--
Rod

onset.