Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steven Campbell[_3_] Steven Campbell[_3_] is offline

Default Makita TD020DSE

"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
Steven Campbell wrote:

I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of choice
for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is £46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out
there?

Seems to be about par for the course price wise at the moment. IIRC I paid
about £36 + delivery on ebay. Best deals seem to be coming out at about
£40 + delivery.

Thanks guys for the input.
http://www.powertoolwarehouse.co.uk/ has it for £39.48 plus delivery if
anyone is interested. Which seems to be on par with a seller on eBay.

Steven.