Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Makita TD020DSE

In article ,
John Weston wrote:
Don't discharge a Lithium cell right down as that will severly reduce
their life - once may be all you'll get... You are supposed to keep
them charged and they will benefit from many small charges rather then
one big one - the opposite of NiCd. They should have a circuit to
prevent them being discharged too far, but I haven't looked at what's in
my Makita.

I use mine like any other rechargeable - until the performance drops off.
Then let the charger sort it out - it's a Makita not some B&Q crap.

It's news to me you have to take special precautions with those batteries
- aren't they common on most phones these days?

--
*I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.