Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Makita TD020DSE

Rod wrote:
Steven Campbell wrote:
I know these were mentioned a while back about being the driver of
choice for quite a few on here so have decided to get myself one.
Best price I can see is ?46 delivered from a company on the net.
Does that sound reasonable or are there better products / offers out
there? Cheers

Steven.

Just saw this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/article-NEW!-Makita-Li-Ion-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Kit-makitalct204w.htm

Looks like a somewhat nice upgrade from the TD020DSE... Is 90 NM
enough torque?

The 12v jobby I have is 135 nM IIRC. Really nice looking kit though, and
not bad at £150. 90 nM is still 3 times what a 14.4v driver has.

Not a combi though.

I'm still tempted....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman