Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:09:28 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:56:30 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:24:46 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 22:54:09 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ah, Gunner gets his scientific evidence from the Daily Mail, which
publishes science stories like these:

"Has NASA been keeping a huge UFO near earth secret from us?"

"Woman finds a phallic strawberry in her garden."

"Yew were always on my mind. The tree that looks like Elvis in
profile."

"Shocking sight of skinny model's flabby, cellulite-ridden buttock as
she walks down catwalk..."

You get the idea -- hard science. Hard-on strawberries, UFO
conspiracies and models with flabby butts. Shocking, simply shocking.
And global warming is a hoax, says the Daily Mail. g

Maybe you should try something a little less hyperbolic, like, say,
_The Economist_:

"...This led to a Daily Mail headline reading: "Climategate U-turn as
scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming
since 1995."

"Since I've advocated a more explicit use of the word "lie", I'll go
ahead and follow my own advice: that Daily Mail headline is a lie.
Phil Jones did not say there had been no global warming since 1995; he
said the opposite.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democ...ange_and_media

The "lie" may actually have just been ignorance. The Daily Mail
reporter may not understand what "statistically significant" means.
Most people don't, unless they've studied statistics at the college
level. You, for example, certainly don't understand what it means. But
that doesn't stop you from quoting the mistakes.

Need more, Bozo?

Do you have anything you've actually read and understand?

No, of course not. He'd have trouble understanding the instructions
that come with a toothbrush. Must be his high snicker IQ.

I keep forgetting what he said it was, 154 or 157? Or did he up the
ante from there, somewhere along the line? d8-)

"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

Wieber was/wasn't a Mensa member.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74

I think that his inability to tell a credible lie indicates
below-average intelligence. A conclusion that's bolstered by the fact
that Wieber lives in his beater truck most of the time. Of course
there may well be a web page that "proves" that it's common for highly
intelligent mensa member/non members to live in trucks. I'm looking
forward to seeing how many such people have run up, what is it Wieber,
4 new liens in the last year?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I've lost count.

But if his IQ is over 150, he's probably a member of the Triple-Nine
Society. None of that pansy Mensa stuff.

Triple-Niners live in Citroens, and drink Rosée de Montagne.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year. (VBG)

Got a few more to go. Of course..they are all property taxe leins..so
its not like I owe individuals any money. Just the state of
California. But you knew that. Unlike you..I dont hide
who/what/where I am and am a nice big target for a little tiny
heathen. (VBG)

Im rather amused at your picking "holes" in my internet palaver, and
am greatly amused by your failure to ID yourself and your IQ. I
suspect both are due to feelings of inferiority..well deserved ones, I
might add. (VBG)

Im further amused by the utter lack of comment when I provide links to
the projects Im on. It would appear that if it doesnt fit your plan of
attack, its ignored. (VBG)

You appear to be nothing more than the equivelent of a bit of a heat
rash around the 'nads, brought about by hot weather and the inablity
to shower every day while on a job site. (VBG)

But hey..keep strutting and puffing out your puny pigeon chest and
flapping your wings as hard as you can. Its amusing and one can only
hope it attracts a cat. (VBG)

You do realize I havent put you in the bozo bin yet..simply BECAUSE
you are amusing, in a lowbrowed pig wrestling fashion.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:32:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Is adding seven! VBGs supposed to add credibility to your ridiculous
lying? Who would be stupid enough to believe that you're paying off
past years at the same time you're running up late fees and a new lien
on the current year?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

Let me guess, you'll be having your lawyer issue a "summins" to those
dastardly record keepers in Kern County? You'll be adding their names
to the cull list? What ever happend to that great cull anyway? How
is it that a Mensa member/non member can't see the wisdom of obeying
this law? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Very funny! Too bad Wieber can't afford to rent a Smart car to spend
some nights in.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Odd..I only see 18 months of tax bills in the recent past. And a
number of paid ones. As Ive stated, I have a number of bills yet to
go. They did get the last years bill wrong as they reassesed and it
should have applied for the full year. Ill get that squared away.
Thanks for pointing that out for me. $170 a year for taxes..not half
bad eh? Ill have to see if they will lower the bills that they assed
me a grand or more. No problem.

Let me guess, you'll be having your lawyer issue a "summins" to those
dastardly record keepers in Kern County?

Whatever for? I owe them money. Have for years. Wanna pay it for me?
It is homesteaded so you cant touch it..but showing your superiority
and giving you bragging rights here is worth that much..isnt it?
(Grin)
Tell you what..you pay all my back taxes and Ill publicly proclaim you
to be the second coming of Christ, your **** doesnt stink, you really
arent a full fledge fudge packer and you can walk on water. Up for
it? And Ill even start calling you "Sir". Fake respect is only a
few thousand dollars away..right? Go for it!

You'll be adding their names
to the cull list?

See above
What ever happend to that great cull anyway?

Lets see how you Demonrats act this summer and Ill let you know
November 9th.

How
is it that a Mensa member/non member can't see the wisdom of obeying
this law? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes

So what is your suggestion? How do I change this?
"you should stop and change what you are doing, rather than carrying
on and exacerbating the situation."

Im open to all suggestions, even from you. Afterall..even a stopped
clock is right 2x a day. Trot out your suggestions and we will
examine them closely.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Why the hell would I want a Smart Car? Ive got enough rolling stock as
it is, and I couldnt get more than a single toolbox in one.

My E350 needs $300 in parts (crank and bearings and gasket set) and
its back on the road. Seems that when they stole the gear out of the
back while it was parked..they dumped a large handful of sand down the
oil filler. Scored the crank a bit and the mechanic wants to change it
out. Half my rod bearings look brand new..the other half have the
babbet worn away right up the center..inline with the oil holes, all
else looks brand new. Though I should have pulled the pan and the
valve covers back in 2008..the 20+ yrs the van sat..turned all the oil
into black gummy and everything was filled with it. Had a
disintergrated intake manifold gasket too. T hank Crom that I didnt
put it on the road without having it checked out. Didnt score the
crank badly..but put definate scratches in some of the journals. I
could..could probably crocus it up a bit and get 150k miles out of it,
but I figure this is going to be the last service truck Im ever going
to put on the road..so need to do it properly. If it lasts me 10
yrs...Ill be golden. Ill be 72 then..and wont be much interested in
doing what Im doing now...traveling service tech at 72..on the road
3-10 days at a time..not any fun. I dont think the ol body could
handle a hell of a lot more of this ****. Shrug.

First time Ive heard of the T99 society. Now tell me why its worth my
while to join it? I was in and out of Mensa 40+ yrs ago and it
really didnt impress me enough to stick with it. I was too busy
earning a living to **** around with it.

Damned shame you didnt have the same choices. Shrug

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You need to try harder to keep up there Mr. Phony IQ. Oh wait, you
were using my joke as an excuse to convince me that your old junk is
desirable? Thereby demonstrating that you're smarter than your posts
and poverty indicate? LOL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

sigh Hey Mr. Phony IQ, did you think of clicking "previous years
bills" to see the previous years bills?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

Lien after lien, the sure sign of success!

They did get the last years bill wrong as they reassesed

Stupid explanations for an individual bill might fool someone if you
hadn't been a deadbeat for DECADES!

Tell you what..you pay all my back taxes

Oh yeah, THAT makes sense. What did you say your IQ was again?

How
is it that a Mensa member/non member can't see the wisdom of obeying
this law? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes

So what is your suggestion? How do I change this?
"you should stop and change what you are doing, rather than carrying
on and exacerbating the situation."

Im open to all suggestions, even from you.

I'd make a list if there was the slightest chance you'd listen to
reason, or have the will to work instead of pounding your keyboard. So
I'll only write out number one, even though it's the least likely
thing you're capable of admitting or changing.

1. Stop lying.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Your joke? You were not joking, you were serious as a heart attack.
Which old junk are you refering to? Crom knows Ive got a fair amount
of "junk" around here, but..exactly what were you talking about?

My van? This van?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...00018951405266

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...99636699315874

Or this van?
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...24857737891538

(that one cost me almost $3k in January to put a brand new engine in
it) but it runs fine now.

Or are you talking about this van?:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...27800810047154

We pulled the pan on the tranny
early this month..and found a bunch..bunch of band material. So the
tranny needs to be rebuilt. Now I can sent it off to a shop and they
will charge $1300 for a full restoration..or I can buy one of these :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-4T65E-Tra...-/321924439206
and do it myself.
What is your suggestion? Transmission has about 175,000 miles on
it..engine was installed in 2014 and has at most..95k miles on it.
Tires and interior are mint, am/fm/cassette/cd player, surround sound
and the paint is pretty darned good..and it gets 22mph

Advice is more than welcome, even from you.

Gunner

Or were you talking about the house?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You're so thick I can't even.

Which old junk are you refering to?

Everything, including your brain, which if it was ever any good, was
jacked up, stripped, and left on blocks a long time ago.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You said NEW leins. So you lied again?

They did get the last years bill wrong as they reassesed

Stupid explanations for an individual bill might fool someone if you
hadn't been a deadbeat for DECADES!

Deadbeat? So what other bills do I owe? (hint..nothing, not a ****ing
thing) Please post a list and your cites. Use all the whitespace you
need.

Tell you what..you pay all my back taxes

Oh yeah, THAT makes sense. What did you say your IQ was again?

Of course it makes sense. You get to feel "superior" and Ill back it
up. Given you dont have much else going for you...that should be worth
a few grand. Id even testify you were good for your money to your
bookie.

Btw..what is it that you do again for a living? And please..provide
cites this time. Your continued failure to do just that indicates you
were lying in the past when you claimed to be a condom tester in gay
nightclub.

How
is it that a Mensa member/non member can't see the wisdom of obeying
this law? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes

So what is your suggestion? How do I change this?
"you should stop and change what you are doing, rather than carrying
on and exacerbating the situation."

Im open to all suggestions, even from you.

I'd make a list if there was the slightest chance you'd listen to
reason, or have the will to work instead of pounding your keyboard. So
I'll only write out number one, even though it's the least likely
thing you're capable of admitting or changing.

1. Stop lying.

Lying about what?

Still waiting for that reasoned listing you are going to give me.
Feel free to use all the whitespace you need.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You said NEW leins.

Well, I was guessing at the number based on your decades-long history
of only occasionally paying. Which means that every year there's at
least one new recording, and most years there are several. Last year
you had one first-time lien in August, then one 2nd ten-year extension
and two 3rd ten-year extension in December. That's a total of four
recordings in five months, as anyone can see here
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp. Now, if you want to brag that 2nd and 3rd
ten-year! extensions don't really count... LOL

You on the other hand wrote: "(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that
many in the last year. (VBG)"

In fact, the evidence is that you haven't paid anything at all for
nearly three years!
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

So you lied again?

As always, your only talent is demanding that others help you clarify
exactly how helpless you are. What was the point of claiming to be
paying off debts, when anyone can see that it's an absurd lie?

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Actually..I did pay 4 of them late last year. Sorry to disappoint
you. Shrug. Why they arent showing up..no idea.

So you lied again?

As always, your only talent is demanding that others help you clarify
exactly how helpless you are. What was the point of claiming to be
paying off debts, when anyone can see that it's an absurd lie?''

Demanding others help me???? Cites! Or is this just your normal
bull**** and puffery. Of course it is. Use as much white space as you
need to provide you cites to back up your claim. Failure to do so will
simply show you are a cocksucker of the worst sort.

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?. And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Snicker

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700, wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Cites?

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

So you are actually as stupid as you appear to be? My condolences to
your family.

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.

Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Cites?

?? OK, here's one of your preposterous IQ quotes again:

"last time I had my IQ checked (which of course means absolutly
nothing) it was 165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

I said that in fact you hadn't made any payments for nearly three
years, and proved it with these links.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

Now you seem to be saying you don't understand how receipts work.

Hmm, how to show an example of a normal person using a receipt to
prove he's paid for something. But in a way that someone who claims to
have a genius-level IQ might understand. OK, Johnny buys a Twix bar,
and proves he paid for it by showing his receipt. Here's what the
receipt looks like. http://tinyurl.com/j3mrtho Notice that receipts
are issued for even the smallest items, and how easy it is to post
one. If only they issued receipts for lying about making payments, eh
Wieber? Because then you could post something other than bafflegab.

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Cites! LOL

You know, there's a big difference between calling people liars, as
you do constantly, and proving someone's a liar, as I've done. Let's
see you do the later. You can't, it's that simple.

Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug

Glad that you enjoy laughing at my posts. I'll quote you if anyone
accuses me of being too hard on you. But I probably won't have to
because most people can see that you deserve to lie in the bed you've
made.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

And of course, it meant absolutely nothing. You have a hard time
comprehending that statement dont you? The test was about as bogus as
any Ive ever taken. And you have a problem with that? Really?

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

I said that in fact you hadn't made any payments for nearly three
years, and proved it with these links.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

They obviously either didnt post..or they posted for a much earlier
year. Feel free to contact them.

Now you seem to be saying you don't understand how receipts work.

You obviously seem to not understand I really dont give much of a ****
about responding to what you ask for. Im only keeping you out of the
bozo bin as a hobby...when I dont have anything else to do. You will
notice long periods of time where I dont post, nor respond to you? Im
busy, most often busy working. You are simply a bit of fluff to kick
around and watch you puff up and stew. (VBG)

Hmm, how to show an example of a normal person using a receipt to
prove he's paid for something. But in a way that someone who claims to
have a genius-level IQ might understand. OK, Johnny buys a Twix bar,
and proves he paid for it by showing his receipt. Here's what the
receipt looks like. http://tinyurl.com/j3mrtho Notice that receipts
are issued for even the smallest items, and how easy it is to post
one. If only they issued receipts for lying about making payments, eh
Wieber? Because then you could post something other than bafflegab.

Why would Johnny need to prove he bought a Twix bar over a year later,
to some asshole who wants to see it? Johnny isnt a dummy..and Johnny
simply doesnt care (VBG) Im not going to show you how much money I
made last month either. Why should I? Your NOT my Da...and I dont
much like you..and only respond to you to **** with you, because you
are a twisted little prick and I love shoveing bamboo splinters into
your eye sockets (figuratively..kinda sorta)

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Cites! LOL

Oh come on now..even you know that.

You know, there's a big difference between calling people liars, as
you do constantly, and proving someone's a liar, as I've done. Let's
see you do the later. You can't, it's that simple.

(VBG)

Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug

Glad that you enjoy laughing at my posts. I'll quote you if anyone
accuses me of being too hard on you. But I probably won't have to
because most people can see that you deserve to lie in the bed you've
made.

Ayup. Sure do. Absolutely. And Ive said otherwise? Really?

(VBG)

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The whole thing was another stupid lie. You don't seem to be able to
go very long without telling them.

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

No, you didn't. Except for the most recent year, all your liens
average about a grand each. So if you'd paid off 4 of them, the
minimum would be about $3500. Not the kind of money you've ever had,
which is obvious from your decades long inability to pay these bills
when they're only a couple hundred. But if by any amazing chance you
had paid anything like you claimed, you'd be posting proof in
heartbeat. So, no receipts, no payment. Nothing new, no cull, no list,
no 264 mph motorcycle, no ranch acreage, etc etc. Just another lie,
and compared to all the others, only about a 2 on a scale of 10.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Prove it. Double dog dare you.

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

No, you didn't. Except for the most recent year, all your liens
average about a grand each. So if you'd paid off 4 of them, the
minimum would be about $3500. Not the kind of money you've ever had,
which is obvious from your decades long inability to pay these bills
when they're only a couple hundred. But if by any amazing chance you
had paid anything like you claimed, you'd be posting proof in
heartbeat. So, no receipts, no payment. Nothing new, no cull, no list,
no 264 mph motorcycle, no ranch acreage, etc etc. Just another lie,
and compared to all the others, only about a 2 on a scale of 10.

Sorry..rates went up the first of the year. Which surprised and ****ed
me off after you brought it to my attention.

Im curious..in July of last year..you were Poor Yorick. After I put
you in the bozo bin, who are you going to come back as? Just do I can
kilfile that bozo as well...nothing personal of course....(VBG)

As I recall..you lied like a sombitch for several months, using
several other nyms...and the content of your posts were lies. Now its
obvious you dont have much to do at the Home and have zeroed in on
me...which doesnt bother me in the slightest..as it takes the heat off
other people and I get to zing you ..as I said..when Ive got nothing
better to do. Ill be leaving for a job at 8pm this evening..its
almost 6pm..so if you have anything else to say..get it out of your
system now, before I start loading up the van.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to prove even one of his
pronouncement.

One has to marvel at the irony. Wieber says his brain is so amazing
that several articles have been written about it!

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

And yet now for some strange reason he utterly fails at summing four
numbers from a list, to name just one of his antics.

There can be only one explanation. The jig is up, so I might as well
confess. I hacked the Internets and buried all references to the
genius Weiber brain articles. I also broke into the Kern County
Recorder site and deleted all records of Wieber's payments, and
changed the dollar amounts on his liens so they wouldn't match the
amount he said he paid. Then I sewed a pound of super magnets and some
jerky into his lathe blanket. Finally I ... oh hell, I shouldn't spoil
the surprise. Let's just say that his next eleventy seven "****
happens" events were my doing.

If I were him I'd cull me, and then send me a summins to be on the
safe side. Too bad my sabotage made him too broke to do either. Maybe
his friends could set up a Gofundme page to make something happen...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

A good electricians with a150 IQ and political contacts ought to be
doing very well.

But someone with below-average intelligence who tries to make up for
it with a lifetime of pathological lying would be expected to be
broke.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_p..._in_the_eating

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to prove even one of his
pronouncement.

Well, you know the pattern, and it isn't just Gunner. They pull some
empty claim out of their butt, and use it to demean or insult someone
else; this provokes a fact-check; Gunner finds himself in a corner of
his own making and starts spinning like a top.

Finally, when he has nothing left, he accuses the other party of
lying, but he can never come up with an example.

If he'd just avoid using his made-up facts as put-downs, everyone
would just roll their eyes and say "there goes Gunner on one of his
fantasy benders again," and ignore it.

It appears that during his current spinning like a top, his paranoia
is getting the best of him. It was hard to tell, but I think that
because the links I provided to his (lack of) tax payments included an
online payment option, he's worried that I might make the payments and
thereby have some power over him. Normally I'd say that even he
couldn't be that stupid, but here we are. Of course at the same time
he was blabbering about me paying his bills, he was also claiming I
didn't have any money. Very entertaining.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700, wrote:

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx

So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

If you brag that you are superior to me..then obviously "you have
money". Right?

Snicker...roflmao!

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:21:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Does this sound like a description of a licensed electrician?

"As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his
"Fix" for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE
CHARGING CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't
anything wrong with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled
together were ****. I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of
miracles, the relay's and solenoinds suddenly started working. It was
pretty obvious at that point that his real skill is bull ****ting. A
ten year old could have made perfect sense of the electrical drawings
but not Gunner."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e94166afc0da2

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

No, you were never a licensed electrician, any more than you were a PE
or a paramedic or bounty hunter or any of the other many trades you've
claimed. You are THE most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Your
three genuine talents a living in a fantasy world, getting caught
telling tall tales, and defending yourself by telling more.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

No, you were never a licensed electrician, any more than you were a PE
or a paramedic or bounty hunter or any of the other many trades you've
claimed. You are THE most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Your
three genuine talents a living in a fantasy world, getting caught
telling tall tales, and defending yourself by telling more.

Shrug...you live in Denial. Which is not..not..not a river in Egypt.

Im not sure why you keep up lying and throwing ****..but it only makes
you look really..really stupid.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh..I noticed you refused to respond to any of the links to the photos
of the work Ive been doing and the other cites.

I wonder why that is? Sorry bub...ignoring the proofs that you are a
lying bitch, doesnt change the fact that you are indeed..a lying
little bitch.

It might make you feel good about yourself, but the other readers are
obviously the ones you are trying to impress..and I rather suspect its
not working. But...we are all having a very good laugh at your
buffoonery. Shrug

(VBG)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

No comment about the passing of John Lazar?

Oddly enough..I rather suspect you don't know who that is. Given your
"skill" with Google groups..why don't you post the particulars?

Hummmm?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

This one:

"When the average wage in Mexico for those in and below the middle
class is $5 a day..the ability to be given 10x that amount is what
dreams are made of.

"Ive been working with a pair of illegals for the past 3 weeks. Male
and a female. He has 4 kids under the age of 16. His wife was a
criminal, drug addict/thief/bad check writer etc etc...and she was
convicted of her latest crimes..did 2 yrs and was then deported.

"....They were each paid $80 a day, plus an additional $50 for the
truck. Travel distance was 5 miles round trip, 2x a day. So thats
$210 a day. I got paid about $75 a day ..." -- Gunner Asch,
9/15/2015

I think you need a new approach for telling your stories, Gunner. Why
don't you just start with something like, "I know this is all
bull****, but don't forget, I had a stroke. Well, I think I had a
stroke, but I forget."

Then you can launch into your fabricated tales.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Amazing! Two days work next week.... and then what? A trip downtown to
collect the food stamps?

Which "mexican couple"?

Hell, I don't know. You are the one that described them. Forgot
already? Another "Stroke Moment"?

One can only speculate. If Gunner is gainfully employed why can't he
pay his taxes?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Perhaps I am. After all I only repeat what you have said, so perhaps I
am repeating a lie. In fact, now that I recollect some of your more
vocal moments I'm fairly sure of it.

Perhaps we can come up with a "rule of thumb". Something like, "Never,
never repeat anything that Gunner has said as you will be telling
lies".

There now, does that keep you happy?
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700, wrote:

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx

So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Envious? Of a fellow that brags about two days work next week? Or were
you bemoaning the fact that you have to work two days next week?

"Oh! You pooooor fellow, you" You mean you actually have to work TWO
days next week?"

It certainly sounds as though you hang around with a great bunch of
people.

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:02:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

You seem to have avoided the followup immediately following.

Actually following the above is the statement that:

"Frankly, I felt sorry for him so I stuck an extra couple hundred in
cash in his hands and bid him on his way. I needed my helper back to
do what I pay him for and it didn't look to me that Gunner would get
his job done regardless the time or money allowed."

( perhaps another "stroke moment")
--
Cheers,

Bruce