Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] whoyakidding@gmail.com is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:36:48 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to prove even one of his
pronouncement.

One has to marvel at the irony. Wieber says his brain is so amazing
that several articles have been written about it!

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

And yet now for some strange reason he utterly fails at summing four
numbers from a list, to name just one of his antics.

There can be only one explanation. The jig is up, so I might as well
confess. I hacked the Internets and buried all references to the
genius Weiber brain articles. I also broke into the Kern County
Recorder site and deleted all records of Wieber's payments, and
changed the dollar amounts on his liens so they wouldn't match the
amount he said he paid. Then I sewed a pound of super magnets and some
jerky into his lathe blanket. Finally I ... oh hell, I shouldn't spoil
the surprise. Let's just say that his next eleventy seven "****
happens" events were my doing.

If I were him I'd cull me, and then send me a summins to be on the
safe side. Too bad my sabotage made him too broke to do either. Maybe
his friends could set up a Gofundme page to make something happen...