Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner

Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

No comment about the passing of John Lazar?

Oddly enough..I rather suspect you don't know who that is. Given your
"skill" with Google groups..why don't you post the particulars?

Hummmm?

Gunner