Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:45:44 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Cites?

?? OK, here's one of your preposterous IQ quotes again:

"last time I had my IQ checked (which of course means absolutly
nothing) it was 165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

And of course, it meant absolutely nothing. You have a hard time
comprehending that statement dont you? The test was about as bogus as
any Ive ever taken. And you have a problem with that? Really?

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

I said that in fact you hadn't made any payments for nearly three
years, and proved it with these links.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

They obviously either didnt post..or they posted for a much earlier
year. Feel free to contact them.

Now you seem to be saying you don't understand how receipts work.

You obviously seem to not understand I really dont give much of a ****
about responding to what you ask for. Im only keeping you out of the
bozo bin as a hobby...when I dont have anything else to do. You will
notice long periods of time where I dont post, nor respond to you? Im
busy, most often busy working. You are simply a bit of fluff to kick
around and watch you puff up and stew. (VBG)

Hmm, how to show an example of a normal person using a receipt to
prove he's paid for something. But in a way that someone who claims to
have a genius-level IQ might understand. OK, Johnny buys a Twix bar,
and proves he paid for it by showing his receipt. Here's what the
receipt looks like. http://tinyurl.com/j3mrtho Notice that receipts
are issued for even the smallest items, and how easy it is to post
one. If only they issued receipts for lying about making payments, eh
Wieber? Because then you could post something other than bafflegab.

Why would Johnny need to prove he bought a Twix bar over a year later,
to some asshole who wants to see it? Johnny isnt a dummy..and Johnny
simply doesnt care (VBG) Im not going to show you how much money I
made last month either. Why should I? Your NOT my Da...and I dont
much like you..and only respond to you to **** with you, because you
are a twisted little prick and I love shoveing bamboo splinters into
your eye sockets (figuratively..kinda sorta)

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Cites! LOL

Oh come on now..even you know that.

You know, there's a big difference between calling people liars, as
you do constantly, and proving someone's a liar, as I've done. Let's
see you do the later. You can't, it's that simple.

(VBG)

Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug

Glad that you enjoy laughing at my posts. I'll quote you if anyone
accuses me of being too hard on you. But I probably won't have to
because most people can see that you deserve to lie in the bed you've
made.

Ayup. Sure do. Absolutely. And Ive said otherwise? Really?

(VBG)

Gunner