Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:25:35 -0700, wrote:

Very funny! Too bad Wieber can't afford to rent a Smart car to spend
some nights in.

Why the hell would I want a Smart Car?

You need to try harder to keep up there Mr. Phony IQ. Oh wait, you
were using my joke as an excuse to convince me that your old junk is
desirable? Thereby demonstrating that you're smarter than your posts
and poverty indicate? LOL

Your joke? You were not joking, you were serious as a heart attack.

You're so thick I can't even.

You cant even what..get your head out of your ass?

Which old junk are you refering to?

Everything, including your brain, which if it was ever any good, was
jacked up, stripped, and left on blocks a long time ago.

Everything? What are you refering to. Life, Kookoo clocks? Your
stomach size, the young gay kid you are sleeping with? The DNC or
Putin's dacha on Lake Winnebago? Silly putty? Fleegorama and the
surrounding area?

So..you dont have any suggestions, just bull****? Thats what we all
figured it was going to end up as. Thanks! for the confirmation of
your utter buffoonery.

Gunner