Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

No, you were never a licensed electrician, any more than you were a PE
or a paramedic or bounty hunter or any of the other many trades you've
claimed. You are THE most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Your
three genuine talents a living in a fantasy world, getting caught
telling tall tales, and defending yourself by telling more.

Shrug...you live in Denial. Which is not..not..not a river in Egypt.

Im not sure why you keep up lying and throwing ****..but it only makes
you look really..really stupid.

Gunner