Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] whoyakidding@gmail.com is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:02:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:27:57 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:09:28 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:56:30 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:24:46 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

No, of course not. He'd have trouble understanding the instructions
that come with a toothbrush. Must be his high snicker IQ.

I keep forgetting what he said it was, 154 or 157? Or did he up the
ante from there, somewhere along the line? d8-)

"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

Wieber was/wasn't a Mensa member.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74

I think that his inability to tell a credible lie indicates
below-average intelligence. A conclusion that's bolstered by the fact
that Wieber lives in his beater truck most of the time. Of course
there may well be a web page that "proves" that it's common for highly
intelligent mensa member/non members to live in trucks. I'm looking
forward to seeing how many such people have run up, what is it Wieber,
4 new liens in the last year?

I've lost count.

But if his IQ is over 150, he's probably a member of the Triple-Nine
Society. None of that pansy Mensa stuff.

Triple-Niners live in Citroens, and drink Rosée de Montagne.

Very funny! Too bad Wieber can't afford to rent a Smart car to spend
some nights in.