Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:48:13 -0700, wrote:

The jig is up, so I might as well
confess. I hacked the Internets and buried all references to the
genius Weiber brain articles. I also broke into the Kern County
Recorder site and deleted all records of Wieber's payments, and
changed the dollar amounts on his liens so they wouldn't match the
amount he said he paid. Then I sewed a pound of super magnets and some
jerky into his lathe blanket. Finally I ... oh hell, I shouldn't spoil
the surprise. Let's just say that his next eleventy seven "****
happens" events were my doing.

So then you admit to being a liar. Thats hardly surprising is it?

I notice you keep posting quotes from 15 yrs ago. (VBG)

You hadnt even reached puberty then..and here you go trying to pick on
an old man...snicker