Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:44:28 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:11:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:45:44 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Cites?

?? OK, here's one of your preposterous IQ quotes again:

"last time I had my IQ checked (which of course means absolutly
nothing) it was 165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

And of course, it meant absolutely nothing. You have a hard time
comprehending that statement dont you? The test was about as bogus as
any Ive ever taken. And you have a problem with that? Really?

The whole thing was another stupid lie. You don't seem to be able to
go very long without telling them.

Prove it. Double dog dare you.

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

No, you didn't. Except for the most recent year, all your liens
average about a grand each. So if you'd paid off 4 of them, the
minimum would be about $3500. Not the kind of money you've ever had,
which is obvious from your decades long inability to pay these bills
when they're only a couple hundred. But if by any amazing chance you
had paid anything like you claimed, you'd be posting proof in
heartbeat. So, no receipts, no payment. Nothing new, no cull, no list,
no 264 mph motorcycle, no ranch acreage, etc etc. Just another lie,
and compared to all the others, only about a 2 on a scale of 10.

Sorry..rates went up the first of the year. Which surprised and ****ed
me off after you brought it to my attention.

Im curious..in July of last year..you were Poor Yorick. After I put
you in the bozo bin, who are you going to come back as? Just do I can
kilfile that bozo as well...nothing personal of course....(VBG)

As I recall..you lied like a sombitch for several months, using
several other nyms...and the content of your posts were lies. Now its
obvious you dont have much to do at the Home and have zeroed in on
me...which doesnt bother me in the slightest..as it takes the heat off
other people and I get to zing you ..as I said..when Ive got nothing
better to do. Ill be leaving for a job at 8pm this evening..its
almost 6pm..so if you have anything else to say..get it out of your
system now, before I start loading up the van.

Gunner