Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Bod" wrote in message

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in
fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I
will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I
am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF
YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it ****s
up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen
monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level a
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

A face shield doesn't protect me from anything, so it's just for
show to
make OTHER people FEEL good, and I'm not one to do anything against
my
conscience, let alone just do something to make any group of people
feel
GOOD or happy with me. I've never needed anyone's approval, and
don't
care to be part of a group of people that I have to placate so they
FEEL
good. People like that are never satisfied.

--
Maggie

Thanks for being a good Christian, displaying Christian values of
concern for
the health and lives of your fellow human beings. I'm sure Jesus is
very proud.

Funny that Maggie does the opposite of what jesus (supposedly) said.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of Nazareth
during his Sermon on the Mount and described by him as the second
great commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as
you would have them do unto you".

How does one manage to do that with every other person in this world?

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior. No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone. NO ONE has the
emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's impossible to
CARE about everyone.

I talked to my ex a couple of days ago and she says she'll get the shot
if and only if Jesus tells her to. She is a committed Christian and was
not being sacrilegious or sarcastic.

Several pastors have openly stated that god will prevent them from
getting Covid.....then they died. Whoops.

Furthermore...this proves that their god is a liar and not to be trusted.

More likely that there is no god and they were stupid enough to believe the
voices in their head.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 May 2021 19:32:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Furthermore...this proves that their god is a liar and not to be trusted.

More likely that there is no god and they were stupid enough to believe the
voices in their head.

Even more likely that this is completely off topic senile bull**** by some
senile bull**** artists again!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 12:48:51 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus. Masks are one part of a system. You just showed your
complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Plus she claims she actually had Covid, so spreading it by refusing to wear
a mask and not giving a damn about infecting others applies directly to her.
Great Christian values.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/21 4:32 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

More likely that there is no god and they were stupid enough to believe
the voices in their head.

I never got those voices, despite those who claim they must be there and
blame me for not hearing them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/2021 11:45 AM, wrote:
On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 12:15:28 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 5/3/2021 7:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:41 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Cindy Hamilton

Everyone is NOT my brother...

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.Â* They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus.Â* Masks are one part of a system.Â* You just showed your
complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Masks don't prevent anyone from either catching the virus or spreading
the virus. They are ONLY a marketing tool to influence the behavior of
the general population.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha!Â* I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.Â* They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

The number one Fauci-19 virus comorbidity is poor metabolic health which
leads to obesity.Â* If these portly snowflake masktards are so afraid of
dying, why are they still eating an unhealthy diet?

yeah .. good question.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/2021 8:50 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/07/2021 10:09 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/4/2021 10:11 AM, Bod wrote:
On 04/05/2021 15:07, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:22:13 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder

wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce

wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked
all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all
born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

[...]

the health and lives of your fellow human beings.Â* I'm sure Jesus is
very proud.

Funny that Maggie does the opposite of what jesus (supposedly) said.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of Nazareth
during his Sermon on the Mount and described by him as the second
great commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as
you would have them do unto you".

How does one manage to do that with every other person in this world?

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior.Â* No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone. NO ONE has the
emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's impossible to
CARE about everyone.

I talked to my ex a couple of days ago and she says she'll get the shot
if and only if Jesus tells her to. She is a committed Christian and was
not being sacrilegious or sarcastic.

Everyone has a choice to do what their conscience tells them ...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha!Â* I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.
They are welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on
their face to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear
masks for someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/2021 1:30 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Ask that fool that was stupid enough to get nailed up by the Romans.

The Romans killed a lot of people by nailing them on a cross.

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior.Â* No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

Masks don't prevent anyone from getting sick, and neither do
experimental vaccines.

NO ONE has the emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's
impossible to CARE about everyone.

More utterly mindless bull****.

You don't CARE about people who disagree with you. What's YOUR
problem? You can't even do what you expect other people to do.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Cindy Hamilton

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Cindy Hamilton

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Tell that to that fool who was stupid enough to get nailed up by the Romans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/7/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and spread
the virus. Masks are one part of a system. You just showed your
complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Masks don't prevent anyone from either catching the virus or spreading the
virus.

You can repeat that bare faced lie till you
are blue in the face, it changes nothing.

They are ONLY a marketing tool to influence the behavior of the general
population.

Must be why the medical professionals
wear them when doing a covid test.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Thats a lie too if you kill those who do abortions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

Even you arent actually THAT stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

But you fools stupidly claim that one of them was the son of some god or
other.

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior. No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

Masks don't prevent anyone from getting sick,

Must be why medical professionals wear them when doing covid tests.

and neither do experimental vaccines.

The phase 3 trials proved that they do just that.

And prevent you from dying if you get infected by covid too.

NO ONE has the emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's
impossible to CARE about everyone.

More utterly mindless bull****.

You don't CARE about people who disagree with you.

Another bare faced lie.

What's YOUR problem?

There are too many as stupid as you.

You can't even do what you expect other people to do.

Another bare faced lie.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:16:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:18:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:21:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:20:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:24:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/10/21 2:16 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Tell that to that fool who was stupid enough to get nailed up by the
Romans.

Could that be a form of "suicide by cop"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

notX wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Tell that to that fool who was stupid enough to get nailed up by the
Romans.

Could that be a form of "suicide by cop"?

They didnt have cops in those days,
suicide by Centurion in his case.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 May 2021 04:44:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Cindy Hamilton

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Cindy Hamilton

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/10/2021 2:18 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/7/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.Â* They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus.Â* Masks are one part of a system.Â* You just showed
your complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Masks don't prevent anyone from either catching the virus or spreading
the virus.

You can repeat that bare faced lie till you
are blue in the face, it changes nothing.

Keep trying to convince those who wore masks and still got covid.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha!Â* I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

Even you arent actually THAT stupid.

So, you really don't know?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I really don't know what you're referring too.

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior.Â* No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

Masks don't prevent anyone from getting sick,

Must be why medical professionals wear them when doing covid tests.

Medical professionals wear medical grade masks while doing medical
procedures.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/7/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus. Masks are one part of a system. You just showed
your complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Masks don't prevent anyone from either catching the virus or spreading
the virus.

You can repeat that bare faced lie till you
are blue in the face, it changes nothing.

Keep trying to convince those who wore masks and still got covid.

How odd that the medical professionals wear them when
testing you for covid and when treating the infected.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

Even you arent actually THAT stupid.

So, you really don't know?

Pathetic. That fool you call Jesus, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:41:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile ****head's latest troll**** unread

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a pathological
liar you have always been. You'll burn in hell, stupid.

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior. No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

Masks don't prevent anyone from getting sick,

Must be why medical professionals wear them when doing covid tests.

Medical professionals wear medical grade masks while doing medical
procedures.

And when out and about shopping as well for some odd reason.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:43:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:43:54 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:46:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:32:12 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

Masks don't prevent anyone from either catching the virus or spreading
the virus.

You can repeat that bare faced lie till you
are blue in the face, it changes nothing.

Keep trying to convince those who wore masks and still got covid.

--
Maggie

Some people who wear seat belts that get into car accidents still die,
so following your logic, that means seat belts don't reduce the number of
fatalities. Then you wonder why I say you're the village idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their
face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry.Â* I thought you were a Christian.Â* My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha!Â* I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their
face to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks
for someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

Even you arent actually THAT stupid.

So, you really don't know?

Pathetic. That fool you call Jesus, stupid.

I don't know a "fool called Jesus."

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

"caring" behavior.Â* No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

Masks don't prevent anyone from getting sick,

Must be why medical professionals wear them when doing covid tests.

Medical professionals wear medical grade masks while doing medical
procedures.

And when out and about shopping as well for some odd reason.

No, they don't.

--
Maggie