Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:24:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
woman you know even if it is the only thing with a female name that stays
around around while you talk it to it.
Poor sad git who has to resort to Usenet and electronic devices for any
interaction as all real people run a mile to get away from you boring them
to death."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:21:21 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:11:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:19:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

More senile "wisdom" from the senile Australian bull**** artist:
"Some things are much harder to do than others."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Sun, 2 May 2021 05:54:24 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:28:20 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 00:31:09 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:41:00 -0400, wrote:

Once everyone is vaccinated who wants to be, why are we not "lettn ur
rip"?
Let Darwin decide who dies.

Which country does that? The US obviously doesn't operate that way and
never has.

The original story was we wanted to limit infection to prevent
overloading hospitals
We are there and have been for quite a while in the US.

Then it was we need to build herd immunity.
Between the vaccine and natural cases, we are about as close as we
will get. They can't fill all the vaccine slots they have now. Anyone
who wants the shot can get it.

Masks have gone from "the general public doesn't need a mask" to "Wear
2". The CDC has finally relaxed the rule and said if you are outside,
all alone, you don't need one. (like people outside all alone ever
needed one).

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

What is it about science that bothers you? Why do you have a hard time
with
the concept of learning as we go and adapting to what we learn? Where
is it
written that "In the beginning everything will be known and no new
information will be discovered"? I haven't seen that written anywhere.

I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I wonder if he cries and goes to pieces every time the NEC is updated.

"Breakers instead of fuses? No more knob and tube wiring? You guys need
get your story straight."
Sounds like Greg!!

Actually there is no code requirement that you use breakers. I could
install a fuse panel tomorrow as long as I used type S adapters that
prevent using the wrong fuse.
It is quite arguable that fuses are safer. Breakers can fail closed
(Federal Pacific Stab Loks have a reputation for it). Fuses can only
fail open.

Sometime older is better, even if not as convenient but I can't think
of anything more inconvenient than your house burning down.

I can, dying.

That can happen when your house burns down

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:11:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 May 2021 07:17:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 01/05/2021 02:57, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 04:34:28 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:39:14 AM UTC-4,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will
die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

The vaccine doesn't necessarily make you immune, but it does give you
much better protection from the virus.
What is sad, is that you may be vaccinated, but you can still be a
carrier/spreader to the 40% of idiot antivaxxers and the folk who
can't
be vaccinated for health reasons, thereby perpetuating the constant
spread of the virus.
So this will never end. Is that what you are saying?

No one knows how exactly this will "end". We do have experience though
with other vaccines, putting down or totally eradicating diseases. So
stay tuned. BTW, let her rip didn't work with any of those either.

Which other virus prompted the government to force mask wearing,
businesses to close and people to stay home?
Has there ever been a precedent for this?

Well here's an example where a devastating disease was allowed to run
riot without wearing masks etc and look what happened.

The Black Death was one of the most devastating epidemics in human
history. It was the first outbreak of medieval plague in Europe, and it
killed tens of millions of people, an estimated 30€“50 percent of the
European population, between 1347€“1351

Since the plague was transmitted from flea bites,

That isnt clear, is more likely to be lice etc.

I doubt masks were going to help much. What stopped the
plague was people getting the rats out of their homes

Wrong, as always.

and according to your article it might have
actually not been the worst thing to happen..

Yes, it could have killed everyone.

The writers do seem somewhat pragmatic about it.

Only the fools.

" By targeting frail people of all ages,

It killed a hell of a lot more than just frail people.

and killing them by the hundreds of thousands within an
extremely short period of time, the Black Death might have
represented a strong force of natural selection and removed
the weakest individuals on a very broad scale within Europe".

Mindless ****.

" After the Black Death, there was a severe shortage of laborers,

So it clearly didnt just kill frail people, stupid.

effectively ending the medieval system of serfdom, and consequently
wages improved dramatically while prices for food, goods, and housing
fell [23]. These changes represented a major redistribution of wealth.
Real wages rose to levels that were not exceeded until the 19th
century, which allowed for improvements in housing and diet for
people of all social status levels".

"Improvements in diet after the Black Death, and particularly
decreases in social inequities in diet that presumably benefitted
the majority of the lower status population of England, might
have acted to reduce average levels of frailty in the population,

More utterly mindless silly ****.

perhaps more than any other factor associated with improvements
in standards of living. Changes in diet can lead to changes in health
because nutritional status strongly influences immune competence [31].
Following the Black Death, the amount of money spent per capita on
food increased, and people ate higher quantities of relatively
high-quality wheat bread, meat, and fish, much of which was consumed
fresh rather than salted as had been common prior to the epidemic
[29]. Such changes probably improved the nutritional quality of the
diet [29], and given that the diet of lower classes became more
similar to that of high status individuals, a greater proportion
of the post-Black Death English population was consuming
a nutritious diet than had been true before the epidemic".

It sounds like the talking points at a Democrat convention. ;-)

I didn't cite the article and I didn't write it, all I did was bring a
few quotes over.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:21:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 May 2021 05:15:52 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:49:49 -0700, Bob F wrote:
On 4/29/2021 8:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of
needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market
in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not
realize
he was working in the lab.

Exactly. As always, trump just claimed credit for something he had
little to do with.

The $3.5 billion and trimming a little off the onerous FDA process
certainly got the vaccine out about 6 years ahead of the normal pace.
The pipeline was full by the time Trump left office.

Only because Trump got very lucky and three of the six vaccines panned
out.
Had only one worked, we'd still be waiting.

Biden got lucky that there was vaccine in the pipeline when he took
office.

Trump even refused to place more
orders with Pfizer in late summer, those orders went abroad instead.
Biden
had to do it.

BTW the world is ****ing with us that we didn't let
enough vaccine out into the rest of the world

More utterly mindless **** from you.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/covid-19-vaccine-hoarding-set-to-backfire-on-rich-nations-as-india-reels/articleshow/82277257.cms
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 2 May 2021 05:54:24 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Still worse to die than have your house burn down.
The insurance will buy you a new one if the house
burns down but even life insurance wont return you
from the dead even if you are jesus christ returned
from the dead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:11:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

But were stupid enough to wave that **** around.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 2 May 2021 07:21:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

That's not the world ****ing you, just some fools that
couldn't organise their own vaccine supply properly
demanding others do something about their ****up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 12:52:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 11:41 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself, don't need a safe
space to deal with reality, and I understand that MY health issues are
different from someone else's health issues. THEREFORE... I take care
of MY health in MY best interests - not someone else's best interests. Duh!

You dont have a ****ing clue what is best for you.

OH? I'm the only one who knows what is best for my health.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 12:12 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Muggles writes:
On 4/29/2021 6:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:

In other words, you're a coward.

HAHAHA You believe taking care of MY own health in MY bests interests
is being a coward? naaaaaa ....

Not just a coward, but a selfish coward - the worst sort.

Wow ... so if YOU take care of YOUR health in YOUR best interests that
would make you a selfish coward, too, right?

Did you wear masks? Get a "vaccine?"

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Â* WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it ****s up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level a
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

A face shield doesn't protect me from anything, so it's just for show to
make OTHER people FEEL good, and I'm not one to do anything against my
conscience, let alone just do something to make any group of people feel
GOOD or happy with me. I've never needed anyone's approval, and don't
care to be part of a group of people that I have to placate so they FEEL
good. People like that are never satisfied.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2021 7:28 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/30/2021 7:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I am disappointed that Biden has gone ultra lib crazy, but at least
he's not
a daily embarrassment to the country and disgrace to the office.Â* And
right
now if I had to vote again, I would still pick Biden over Trump.

I pointed out that you were someone that would cut off his nose to spite
his face but it appears now that you would cut off your head to spite
your body.

HAHAH yeah
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2021 4:05 AM, Larry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

need to
get your story straight."

Until the commie left destroys the Constitution this is still a free
country.
The snowflakes can take the experimental gene therapy drug and wear
as many layers of masks as they want. Done and done! Protected!

People with a healthy immune system can ignore Farcical Fauci's advice.

The snowflakes are the Repubs that refuse to do anything to stop covid
from killing Americans.

The Fauci-19 virus is just a little exercise for the human immune
system.Â* Did you sleep through Biology 101?

You obviously slept though any education you ever attended.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

We know that is a bare faced lie because you
cant even manage to work out that the vaccines
arent gene therapy. Or that masks work either.

don't need a safe space to deal with reality,

You wouldnt know what reality was if it bit you on your lard arse.

and I understand that MY health issues are different from someone else's
health issues.

Its a bare faced lie that you cant wear a mask.

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

- not someone else's best interests. Duh!

Because you are a sociopath who couldnt
care less about anyone except yourself.

You dont have a ****ing clue what is best for you.

OH? I'm the only one who knows what is best for my health.

More utterly mindless pig ignorant bull****. You are
pig ignorant about even the most basic health issues.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes:
On 4/29/2021 6:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:

In other words, you're a coward.

HAHAHA You believe taking care of MY own health in MY bests interests
is being a coward? naaaaaa ....

Not just a coward, but a selfish coward - the worst sort.

Wow ... so if YOU take care of YOUR health in YOUR best interests

You arent doing anything of the sort.

that would make you a selfish coward, too, right?

Wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

More utterly mindless pig ignorant **** from you.

and I'm not one to do anything against my conscience,

More utterly mindless pig ignorant **** from you.

let alone just do something to make any group of people feel GOOD or happy
with me.

More utterly mindless pig ignorant **** from you.

I've never needed anyone's approval, and don't care to be part of a group
of people that I have to placate so they FEEL good. People like that are
never satisfied.

More utterly mindless pig ignorant **** from you.

Die soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2021 22:12, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 12:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:16 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

Only a few die from the shots?Â* Why did they die?

People die from many things.Â* Even eating somethig with peanuts in will
kill some people.Â* I wonder how many died or were injured ic car
accidents on the way to the shots ?

yeah ...Â* I just want to live every day as best as I can.Â* The future
will happen regardless of what I might try to do to prevent it.

More utterly mindless silly stuff with vaccination and even you have
flu shots.

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

Why flu vaccines so often fail | Science | AAAS
https://www.sciencemag.org ۼ news ۼ 2017/09 ۼ why-fl...
20 Sept 2017 €” The most common influenza vaccine contains an
"inactivated" virus, which manufacturers grow in chicken eggs. As
Skowronski's team first reported in 2014, the virus can mutate while it
is growing in the eggs, resulting in a vaccine unable to block
circulating strains.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:16 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

Only a few die from the shots? Why did they die?

People die from many things. Even eating somethig with peanuts in
will
kill some people. I wonder how many died or were injured ic car
accidents on the way to the shots ?

yeah ... I just want to live every day as best as I can. The future
will happen regardless of what I might try to do to prevent it.

More utterly mindless silly stuff with vaccination and even you have flu
shots.

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

Why flu vaccines so often fail | Science | AAAS
https://www.sciencemag.org ۼ news ۼ 2017/09 ۼ why-fl...
20 Sept 2017 €” The most common influenza vaccine contains an "inactivated"
virus, which manufacturers grow in chicken eggs. As Skowronski's team
first reported in 2014, the virus can mutate while it is growing in the
eggs, resulting in a vaccine unable to block circulating strains.

Much more often the flu vaccination is only partially effective
because those making the vaccine have to guess which will be
the most common strains seen in the coming flu season and
its obviously not possible to always get that right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 3 May 2021 20:15:53 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

News flash from NYT: The US will never achieve herd immunity.

News flash: that might be because senile blabbermouths like you never manage
to keep your mouths shut for too long! (Those aerosols, you know)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 3 May 2021 20:12:58 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

I never had one of those either.

As they say, fortune favours fools, senile farm boy! BG

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Improvised Bull**** by the Senile "Expert" in Everything!

On Tue, 4 May 2021 11:09:24 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Senile Pest Alert!

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:50:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

Not with the latest influenza strain they havent.

LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:49:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:51:57 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Portrait of the Clinically Insane Senile Australian Cretin...

https://thetravellingtiles.files.wor...b6f9820001.jpg

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz: