Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 1:49:05 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/29/2021 12:14 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot.
After a number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will
get an annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves
safe before I take that untested shot.

Interisting. The wife and I have been taking the flu shot for over 20
years and no problems. This past flu season both the wife and I got the
flu about 2 weeks after taking the shot. We were not even around hardly
anyone because of the Covid. That will probably be the last time we get
a flu shot.

We did both get the Covid shots about 2 or 3 months ago. On the 2nd day
of the 2nd shot we both were somewhat weak, but it was only for one day.
We are both over 70.

Same for wife and I but we have never had the flu.

Her arm was sore for a couple of days but mine was only slightly achy
for a day. She also had a bruise and guy that gave second shot said
first was probably a little of and hit something. No effect for either
of us on second shot which was two months ago.

We got Pfizer vaccine and I hear more instances of side effects with
Moderna.

I got Moderna. First dose was a sore arm for a couple of days. Second
dose was fatigue and fever for less than a day, and a sore arm for a
couple of days.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/04/2021 19:47, wrote:
[...]

Just for the record, I've had both doses and got no adverse affects at
all. (Astra Zenica)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
I've had my two shots for months now.Â* So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter.Â* I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts - the real ones, not the
propaganda
doled out by our lying government and mass media. That's why I won't
be vaccinated. It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental
treatments designed by companies who cannot be sued for any damages
that may result.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

Where are you getting the real ones.Â* I hope you don't say Tucker
Carlson or Alex Jones.

Huckster "Accuse people protecting their families of child support"
Carlson is a disgrace to humanity.

Oops "child abuse"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 10:35 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of
needing a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really?Â* I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it.Â* Did not
realize he was working in the lab.

It was underwriting their research and scale up.Â* He provided the safety
net that expedited vaccine development and production.

Phizer did not need their "help" to accomplish their vaccine development.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 1:35 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of
needing a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really?Â* I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it.Â* Did not
realize he was working in the lab.

It was underwriting their research and scale up.Â* He provided the safety
net that expedited vaccine development and production.

He didn't do it personally, he used the Government money with approval
by Congress. He was a cheerleader though.

Not sure why he did. He said the virus would be gone by April. What
happened. Hope he did not lie about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:27:08 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:17:48 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts - the real ones, not the propaganda
doled out by our lying government and mass media. That's why I won't
be vaccinated. It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental
treatments designed by companies who cannot be sued for any damages
that may result.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

Maybe they should round up folks like you who are unable or unwilling to
use reason, logic, and common sense, and take the lot of you to designated
areas around the country where you know what happens next.

Does that sound familiar?

Mickey(sic) already proposed that. What precisely do you mean when "where you
know what happens next."

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 03:09:51 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:19:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts - the real ones, not the propaganda
doled out by our lying government and mass media. That's why I won't
be vaccinated. It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental
treatments designed by companies who cannot be sued for any damages
that may result.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

Maybe they should round up folks like you who are unable or unwilling to
use reason, logic, and common sense, and take the lot of you to designated
areas around the country where you know what happens next.

Does that sound familiar?

If you are right and he is wrong, he will die of Covid

Wrong, as always. **** all get killed by the virus, even if they do get
infected.

and you can say "told you so".
Isn't that enough?

Not when stupid ****s like you two infect and kill others.

You realize you just contradicted yourself in 2 consecutive sentences.

"**** all get killed by the virus, even if they do get infected"
"Not when stupid ****s like you two infect and kill others".

When you settle the argument with yourself come back and join us.

That's all right; I would prefer they just go away. At the minimum out of this
group.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:02:19 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:53:27 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 12:10:12 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Once everyone is vaccinated who wants to be, why are we not "lettn ur
rip"?
Let Darwin decide who dies.

The original story was we wanted to limit infection to prevent
overloading hospitals
We are there and have been for quite a while in the US.

Then it was we need to build herd immunity.
Between the vaccine and natural cases, we are about as close as we
will get. They can't fill all the vaccine slots they have now. Anyone
who wants the shot can get it.

Masks have gone from "the general public doesn't need a mask" to "Wear
2". The CDC has finally relaxed the rule and said if you are outside,
all alone, you don't need one. (like people outside all alone ever
needed one)

I am with you. Give it a couple of months and when everyone has a
chance go get vccanated, go back to normal and let Darwin decide.

There was an artical in the local paper about having shots that are not
being used because of no takers.

Most of the pandemic 'rules' remind me of what a supervisor at work said
one time. I what I say may not be correct , but I have to say
something, that is my job.

I can't speak for the rest of the country but if you want a shot, you
can have one here and it has been that way for almost a month. Once
supply caught up with demand, the rollout included all of the big
commercial pharmacies and the county finally got their act together
you just signed up and got your shots. We didn't have to stand in line
or play one of those "caller # 99" games on the internet.
Now it is just show up and get a shot, like the flu shots. They can't
give away all they have available.
I think it is time to tell the anti vax folks, "You made your choice,
here we come" and throw away these silly masks.
The state is already open and has been since last year.

The doomsday scenario didn't happen. We get some cases and the numbers
rise and fall but the fact is you have as good a chance of dying in
your car as you do from dying of Covid here right now (about 50 a week
in the last hyped up "spike").

It isnt just about dying, stupid.

There is no real stress on the hospitals either. What scares you so
bad?

We watched Crocodile Dundee and got the idea Australians were tough
but you seem, like pussies scared of everything the more we get to
know about you. I guess it was just a movie.

Too much dingo in them.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:30:34 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

wrote:

[...]

600K dead Americans? People with lung transplants? People still suffering
from bizarre effects a year later? Knowing friends of friends, relatives of
friends that died? Knowing that while the risks are now lowering, it's far from
over?

We watched Crocodile Dundee and got the idea Australians were tough
but you seem, like pussies scared of everything the more we get to
know about you. I guess it was just a movie.

I'd say it's more like you're still in denial. Remember a year ago, when you advocated
for letting her rip? How many more dead and sick do you think there would have
been had that been the policy?

Why do you keep living in the past?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:21:51 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

In other words, you're a coward. You're getting the benefit of all those that
were vaccinated, while afraid to take a tiny risk, one that pales in comparison
to the real, deadly effects of the disease. I just heard a commercial urging
people to get vaccinated. It said that this is the first time since WWII that
all Americans need to come together for the common good. You're hiding,
no surprise there. And with almost 600K Americans DEAD from Covid,
we need the vaccine now, not years from now.

You got it. Near you it's expiring because they have too much. Ya know some
hospital people are refusing it? They have to pay them to take it? You don't
stand for freedom of choice, your mantra is "I am lord, I am right, sit down,
shut up" sounds familiar from say the 40's thereabout.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:16:23 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

On 4/29/2021 9:56 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

In other words, you're a coward. You're getting the benefit of all those that
were vaccinated, while afraid to take a tiny risk, one that pales in comparison
to the real, deadly effects of the disease. I just heard a commercial urging
people to get vaccinated. It said that this is the first time since WWII that
all Americans need to come together for the common good. You're hiding,
no surprise there. And with almost 600K Americans DEAD from Covid,
we need the vaccine now, not years from now.

There was about 6 to 10 people that developed the blood clots.

I just wonder how many were killed or in accidents on the way to get
vaccinated ? There are close to 40,000 killed on the highways and hard
telling how many with major injuries yet no one is calling for a ban on
cars.

Over 100,000 people die in the US each year from blood clots which is
over twice as many that die of breast cancer. One almost did me in over
20 years ago and the surgeon that removed it told me his father died of
a blood clot.

Might mention that I hear the DNA technology used by Pfizer and Moderna
has been around for maybe 15 years. The J&J uses existing vaccine
technology with a weaker or dead virus.

Besides underwriting the drug companies vaccine development, warp speed
also expedited FDA approval. If you are familiar with the FDA you
would find that it can take them years to approve anything, even drugs
approved for use in Europe and Japan and numerous other regions. Watch
the movie, The Dallas Buyers Club, about HIV drug approvals for a
realistic story.

Might mention also that it can take three years for the FDA to approve a
generic drug. As a retired chemist I can tell you that with proper lab
facilities I could approve a generic drug in less than a week.

Frank, Frank, Frank you are not a politician and you know too much about the
science... Shame on you.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Is an open mind too much to ask?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:02:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:53:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/04/2021 08:06, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:41:00 -0400,
wrote:

Once everyone is vaccinated who wants to be, why are we not "lettn ur
rip"?
Let Darwin decide who dies.

Which country does that? The US obviously doesn't operate that way and
never has.

The original story was we wanted to limit infection to prevent
overloading hospitals
We are there and have been for quite a while in the US.

Then it was we need to build herd immunity.
Between the vaccine and natural cases, we are about as close as we
will get. They can't fill all the vaccine slots they have now. Anyone
who wants the shot can get it.

Masks have gone from "the general public doesn't need a mask" to
"Wear
2". The CDC has finally relaxed the rule and said if you are outside,
all alone, you don't need one. (like people outside all alone ever
needed one).

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

What is it about science that bothers you? Why do you have a hard time
with
the concept of learning as we go and adapting to what we learn? Where
is it
written that "In the beginning everything will be known and no new
information will be discovered"? I haven't seen that written anywhere.

I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's
been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

The vaccine doesn't necessarily make you immune, but it does give you
much better protection from the virus.

What is sad, is that you may be vaccinated, but you can still be a
carrier/spreader to the 40% of idiot antivaxxers and the folk who can't
be vaccinated for health reasons, thereby perpetuating the constant
spread of the virus.

So this will never end.

Wrong, all you need for 90s% to be vaccinated to see the virus no longer
relevant.

I doubt you will get 90% in the most compliant countries and the US is
not one of them. We typically only get around half who take the Flu
shot and that is a well established vaccine.
Australia doesn't do much better than us with the Flu vaccine.

As of 2 days ago you had only given out around 7 doses per 100 people
and some of those people got 2 doses so the real number of vaccinated
is lower than that.
https://tradingeconomics.com/austral...ccination-rate

The US has 142,692,987 people with at least one shot.
89,988,424 have been fully vaccinated. (as of yesterday
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...racker-states/

We also have over 15 million who have immunity from getting and
recovering from Covid and those are just the ones who sought medical
care. If Fauci's original guess is right that 80% will recover without
medical care that will be more like 50 million.
Even a conservative estimate would say that of the 250 million adults
in the US close to 2/3ds have some degree of immunity right now.
142 from vaccination and a very conservative estimate of 20 million
who had the virus, recovered and haven't been vaccinated.

You can't really compare your experience with ours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:47:22 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

[...]

Look at it this way - you know it's doing something and it wasn't a
placebo ---
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covent...short_story%29

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So this will never end. Is that what you are saying?

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing a
jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

Actually the breakthrough infections are more likely to produce
vaccine tolerant strains. They already know how to defeat the vaccine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:24:03 +1000, "Rod Speed"

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot. After a
number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will get an
annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves safe before
I take that untested shot.

Its a bare faced lie that the covid vaccines are untested.

You are almost right. The short term test=s were hurried but they did
do most of them The long term tests are going on now, in 143 million
Americans. Every day is another test data point. Since drugs typically
have 6-10 year test cycles with the FDA, the long term tests will be
done in 2027 to 2031.

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
[...]

We know what you prefer, Arlen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:48:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but President
Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

Trump did what the government always does in these things. He threw a
****load of tax money at them.
In fact most of "NIH" research is done in universities and private
labs. All NIH does is give them grants.
I worked there and the biggest mainframe application was "grants" and
managing the data those researchers collected. It was the largest
computer operation in the region, only really exceeded nationally by a
few banks, airline reservation systems and a federal agency that did
not officially exist out at Ft Meade.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:58:49 +1000, "%%" wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing a
jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but President
Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

And he didnt even pay Pfizer and Moderna to do it either.

"All in all, U.S. agencies committed about $2.5 billion to help
develop Modernas vaccine and buy doses, according to the New York
Times".
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fact-check-moderna-vaccine-funded-by-government-spending-private-donations-and-research-grants/ar-BB1bku1h

"The US Department of Health and Human Services and Department of
Defense announced on Wednesday a $1.95 billion agreement with Pfizer
to produce 100 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine in the United
States."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/health/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-government-contract/index.html

"A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon we are talking about
real money" - William Proxmire
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Â* WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it ****s up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level a
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:43:19 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/28/2021 4:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines
- and who became infected three weeks later - were between 38% and 49%
less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated people, PHE found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of age
of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of no-liability
experimental gene therapy?

To hell with the people you infect also?

If they are vaccinated, how will he pose any danger to them at all?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:49:49 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/29/2021 8:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really?Â* I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it.Â* Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

Exactly. As always, trump just claimed credit for something he had
little to do with.

The $3.5 billion and trimming a little off the onerous FDA process
certainly got the vaccine out about 6 years ahead of the normal pace.
The pipeline was full by the time Trump left office.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 10:04:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yes, all those nights alone in the lab, cranking out dose after dose.

You're an idiot.

Cindy Hamilton

No, he had people in the Fed printing money and he had FDA trimming a
lot of fat off the approval process.

You folks make it sound like Fauci was actually doing something tho
besides the scare of the week.
Absolutely ZERO came out of 9000 Rockville Pike (NIH) except
conflicting advice and gloomy predictions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:38:06 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:35 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of
needing a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really?Â* I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it.Â* Did not
realize he was working in the lab.

It was underwriting their research and scale up.Â* He provided the safety
net that expedited vaccine development and production.

Phizer did not need their "help" to accomplish their vaccine development.

Berlin helped them.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...not-washington

"Partner BioNTech received $445 million from German government"

Trump did give them $1.95 Billion to ramp up production.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/healt...act/index.html

I know better not to say anything anymore without some liberal web
site to back me up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:25:53 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:02:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

and the US is not one of them. We typically
only get around half who take the Flu shot

That's because it isnt very reliable at all and only
works about half the time and has the hassle of
having to be done every year.

I already rubbed your stupid nose in the vaccination
rate of the other serious infective diseases in the USA.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pi...g/coverage.pdf

That's actually been 96% with DTP3+

and that is a well established vaccine.

But by far the least useful one and by far the biggest
nuisance due to the need for an annual shot.

Australia doesn't do much better than us with the Flu vaccine.

For the same reason.

As of 2 days ago you had only given out around 7 doses
per 100 people and some of those people got 2 doses
so the real number of vaccinated is lower than that.
https://tradingeconomics.com/austral...ccination-rate

Because we have almost no community transmission
of covid, so there is no urgency about that.

The US has 142,692,987 people with at least one shot.
89,988,424 have been fully vaccinated. (as of yesterday
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...racker-states/

Because you have had 600K+ killed by the virus.

We also have over 15 million who have immunity from getting
and recovering from Covid and those are just the ones who sought
medical care. If Fauci's original guess is right that 80% will recover
without medical care that will be more like 50 million.

Even a conservative estimate would say that of the 250 million adults
in the US close to 2/3ds have some degree of immunity right now.
142 from vaccination and a very conservative estimate of 20 million
who had the virus, recovered and haven't been vaccinated.

You can't really compare your experience with ours.

Never did anything of the sort with vaccination.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:35:59 -0500, Muggles wrote:

A close friend was hospitalized when he had pneumonia and a blood
infection.

It's sad when a virus weakens the body so much even a trivial
pneumonia can become a septicemia.
What was the virus that almost killed him? AIDS?
Who passed it to him, you? You never were much in favor of
preventing the transmission of deadly diseases to your "close
friends", were you?
I expect you have the same approach to COVID.
Let me guess. You don't even wear a mask, do you?
No?
That's the Jenn I know! You haven't changed at all.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:09:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/28/2021 12:34 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/04/2021 18:21, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2021 9:41 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:57:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 28/04/2021 13:50, Frank wr

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's
been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER
several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

We haven't got years to wait, action is needed NOW.
Have a look how bad it is in India right now, this because they were
too
casual with non social distancing and lack of masks etc.
They are dying in the streets.

India is wall to wall people everywhere.

Wrong, as always.

They can't social distance.

Wrong, as always.

There are 450 Indians per square KM and since most live in the cities
where the virus is rampant that density is far greater for them.
Mumbai has 28,100 people per sq/km.

They can still do social distancing. But the problem with this virus is
aerosols, not social distancing, particularly indoors.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Wrong, its ****ed immune systems that do that.

They already know how to defeat the vaccine.

They arent defeating the vaccine, they are exploiting ****ed immune systems.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 08:24 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER SEVEN HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 08:24:57 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

08:24??? LOL So you sick senile swine have been up and trolling for OVER
SEVEN HOURS, ALL NIGHT LONG, yet AGAIN!

Just HOW sick are you, you sick sociopathic swine?

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

rOn Fri, 30 Apr 2021 08:17:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the abnormal senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 08:27:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER
several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot. After
number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will get an
annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves safe
before
I take that untested shot.

Its a bare faced lie that the covid vaccines are untested.

You are almost right.

I am completely right, its a bare faced lie that the covid vaccines are
untested.

The short term test=s were hurried

Thats a bare faced lie with the west. All they did is get moving
very quickly with the testing and could do that because there
was so much virus around. It was only russian and china that
didnt bother with thorough testing before use was approved
and it turned out that their vaccines dont have major downsides
anyway which isnt surprising because they are much more
traditional vaccines.

but they did do most of them

They did all of them, just quicker than usual because there was
so much virus around and running the phase 1 and 2 in parallel.
And are now testing using a different vaccine for each jab.

The long term tests are going on now, in 143 million Americans.

Thats not a test, thats observation.

Every day is another test data point.

Nope, another case observed.

Since drugs typically have 6-10 year test cycles with the
FAD, the long term tests will be done in 2027 to 2031.

More pig ignorant bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

Thats committing to buying doses, stupid.

"The US Department of Health and Human Services and Department of
Defense announced on Wednesday a $1.95 billion agreement with Pfizer
to produce 100 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine in the United
States."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/health/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-government-contract/index.html

Ditto.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Not everyone's immune system becomes immune to the virus.