Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/10/2021 12:25 PM, wrote:
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:55:43 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 5/7/2021 11:45 AM, wrote:
On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 12:15:28 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 5/3/2021 7:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:41 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying.

Obviously not, you actually are that stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/12/2021 5:43 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/10/2021 2:21 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

Even you arent actually THAT stupid.

So, you really don't know?

Pathetic. That fool you call Jesus, stupid.

I don't know a "fool called Jesus."

Pathetic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/12/2021 5:46 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/10/2021 2:24 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/7/2021 1:30 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/4/2021 10:11 AM, Bod wrote:
On 04/05/2021 15:07, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:22:13 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder

wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce

wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to
ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him
about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's
worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all
born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at
this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in
fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the
****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die
I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a
virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE!
IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it
****s up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen
monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it
was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

A face shield doesn't protect me from anything, so it's just for
show to
make OTHER people FEEL good, and I'm not one to do anything
against my
conscience, let alone just do something to make any group of
people feel
GOOD or happy with me. I've never needed anyone's approval, and
don't
care to be part of a group of people that I have to placate so
they FEEL
good. People like that are never satisfied.

--
Maggie

Thanks for being a good Christian, displaying Christian values of
concern for
the health and lives of your fellow human beings. I'm sure Jesus
is very proud.

Funny that Maggie does the opposite of what jesus (supposedly)
said.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of
Nazareth during his Sermon on the Mount and described by him as the
second great commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto
others as you would have them do unto you".

How does one manage to do that with every other person in this
world?

Ask that fool that was stupid enough to get nailed up by the Romans.

The Romans killed a lot of people by nailing them on a cross.

But you fools stupidly claim that one of them was the son of some god
or other.

I really don't know what you're referring too.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a pathological
liar you have always been. You'll burn in hell, stupid.

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior. No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

Masks don't prevent anyone from getting sick,

Must be why medical professionals wear them when doing covid tests.

Medical professionals wear medical grade masks while doing medical
procedures.

And when out and about shopping as well for some odd reason.

No, they don't.

Yes they do when there is a lot of covid about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:48:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:49:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:50:10 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/13/2021 2:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry.Â* I thought you were a Christian.Â* My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying Obviously not, you actually are that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying

Obviously not, you actually are that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

He didnt. The most he did was overturn a table
or two and got kicked out of the temple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Improvised Bull**** by the Senile "Expert" in Everything!

On Tue, 18 May 2021 03:14:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry.Â* I thought you were a Christian.Â* My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying Obviously not, you actually
are that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

I guess Rod doesn't know the answer.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying Obviously not, you actually are
that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

I guess Rod doesn't know the answer.

I did answer that. I told you that he did nothing of the sort, just
overturned a table or two and got frog marched out of the temple
and eventually was stupid enough get nailed up by the romans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 08:29:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry.Â* I thought you were a Christian.Â* My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying Obviously not, you actually
are that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

I guess Rod doesn't know the answer.

I did answer that. I told you that he did nothing of the sort, just
overturned a table or two and got frog marched out of the temple
and eventually was stupid enough get nailed up by the romans.

Never saw your answer.

You're supposed to know the answers to bible questions - not deny
information that's presented in the text. You don't know the answer,
and can only respond by denying the text exists in order to support your
personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like... You no more
understand these things than a goat would understand what it means to
follow biblical teachings.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

information that's presented in the text.Â* You don't know the answer,
and can only respond by denying the text exists in order to support your
personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like...Â* You no more
understand these things than a goat would understand what it means to
follow biblical teachings.

Question for you, is there free will and free speech in heaven?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 11:30:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

You no more understand these things than a goat would understand
what it means to follow biblical teachings.

Thank you very much for your input Jenn.
And what do the non-goats here "understand
what it means to follow biblical teachings."?
Any takers?
I always listen to both sides before I come to a logical
conclusion.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 18:16:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

Question for you, is there free will and free speech in heaven?

Of course there is, for a price. The head of the local church
knows a guy that knows a guy... and he accepts bitcoin.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
HTH
[]'s

PS You can't prosecute me for scamming... people have been
doing it for decades, tax free!. It's LEGAL!
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying Obviously not, you actually
are that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

I guess Rod doesn't know the answer.

I did answer that. I told you that he did nothing of the sort, just
overturned a table or two and got frog marched out of the temple
and eventually was stupid enough get nailed up by the romans.

Never saw your answer.

Yeah, I did check that it had gone out. Must
have got lost before it got to your server.

You're supposed to know the answers to bible questions

I do.

- not deny information that's presented in the text.

Only one pig ignorant fool writing hundreds of
years later ever lied about throwing out all the
money changers. If it had done, it would have been
recorded at the time and that never happened.

You don't know the answer,

I do, and rubbed your nose in it.

and can only respond by denying the text exists in order to support your
personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like...

I didnt do that either, I actually rubbed your
stupid nose in what that fool who was stupid
enough to get nailed up by the romans said
you fools who are stupid enough to believe
that he was anything more than just some fool
told you that you must do with your fellow man.

reams of your **** any 3 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Nope, you get the bums rush to hell if you dare to
say anything that arsehole of a god doesnt like.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 14:10:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

That's my girl! :-D

Heads up ..... Aardvark's back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

your personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like...Â* You no
more understand these things than a goat would understand what it
means to follow biblical teachings.

Question for you, is there free will and free speech in heaven?

Heaven and Earth are not the same. The concept of free will and/or free
speech is a human ideology that exists on Earth. Heaven is a spiritual
existence and a relationship with a living God... two different entities.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Do a simple google search. Perhaps, you will also find several
explanations as to why Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple.

You don't know the answer,

I do, and rubbed your nose in it.

and can only respond by denying the text exists in order to support
your personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like...

I didnt do that either, I actually rubbed your
stupid nose in what that fool who was stupid
enough to get nailed up by the romans said
you fools who are stupid enough to believe
that he was anything more than just some fool
told you that you must do with your fellow man.

reams of your **** any 3 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs

If you want to discuss biblical texts, then you would be able to
understand that text, too, whether or not you believe it's true. Thus
far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find, unable to
quote, and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

ANYONE can do that .... That takes no skill, intelligence, or effort.

Try again when you've actually looked up the text, quoted it, and
answered my original question.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Do a simple google search.

All that produces is endless repeats of the original lie.

Given that fool allegedly did that a very short time
before he was quite literally got nailed up by the
romans with the full support of the jewish authoritys,
it is completely unbelievable that he ever got to
throw anything out of the temple. The most he ever
managed to do is tip over a table or two before he
got the bums rush out of the temple and then got
nailed up by the romans for being such a pest.

Perhaps, you will also find several explanations as to why Jesus threw the
money changers out of the temple.

No evidence that he ever did anything of the sort.

No evidence that lots of loud trumpets ever brought
down any wall either. Or that there was ever any arc
with lots of animals in it either. You fools will believe
any stupid fairy story.

You don't know the answer,

I do, and rubbed your nose in it.

and can only respond by denying the text exists in order to support your
personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like...

I didnt do that either, I actually rubbed your
stupid nose in what that fool who was stupid
enough to get nailed up by the romans said
you fools who are stupid enough to believe
that he was anything more than just some fool
told you that you must do with your fellow man.

reams of your **** any 3 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs

If you want to discuss biblical texts, then you would be able to
understand that text, too, whether or not you believe it's true.

I do, and realise that if he had actually done what you fools claim
he did, that would have been noted at the time. It never was.

Its just another fairy story dreamt up hundreds of years later
and fools like you are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Same with turning water into wine etc etc etc.

And the even more stupid lie that his mum had never been
****ed when in reality that slut has a quick **** with a goat
herd behind the house and when she ended up with a brat
ran the like that some god had done it. And you fools are
actually stupid enough to buy that stupid ****.

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do that .... That takes no skill, intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort to lie thru your ****ing teeth
either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the text, quoted it, and answered
my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:14:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 10:34:24 -0500, Muggles wrote:

That takes no skill, intelligence, or effort.

I suppose that makes you a "special" specialist.
What's the topic? COVID vaccines as per subject-line?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2021 2:14 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do thatÂ* ....Â* That takes no skill, intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort to lie thru your ****ing teeth
either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the text, quoted it, and
answered my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

smile Why do I live rent free if your tortured mind?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do that .... That takes no skill, intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort to
lie thru your ****ing teeth either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the text,
quoted it, and answered my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

smile

Grinning like an eejut child cuts no mustard, you stupid lying cow.

Why do I live rent free if your tortured mind?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken psychotic fantasys, you stupid lying cow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 08:40:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
woman you know even if it is the only thing with a female name that stays
around around while you talk it to it.
Poor sad git who has to resort to Usenet and electronic devices for any
interaction as all real people run a mile to get away from you boring them
to death."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/25/2021 5:40 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

[...]

gee ...

I don't think you've used enough words to sufficiently insult me, yet.
Keep trying and prove just how your LOW your IQ is ...

Use your words to communicate effectively, otherwise, your method of
just spouting insults will be your life's legacy. People will remember
you as a blithering idiot who can't carry on a discussion without using
insults. It just provides ample evidence of your lack of communication
skills.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do that ....
That takes no intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort
to lie thru your ****ing teeth either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the
text, quoted it, and answered my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

smile

Grinning like an eejut child cuts no mustard, you stupid lying cow.

Why do I live rent free if your tortured mind?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken psychotic fantasys, you stupid lying cow.

reams of your lying troll**** flushed where it belongs

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:15:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/27/2021 12:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do thatÂ* .... That takes no intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort to lie thru your ****ing
teeth either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the text, quoted it, and
answered my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

smile

Grinning like an eejut child cuts no mustard, you stupid lying cow.

Why do I live rent free if your tortured mind?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys, you stupid lying cow.

reams of your lying troll**** flushed where it belongs

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:10:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

Nah. Your god will do it for us, with his COVID.
He created everything, right?
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 5:03 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:10:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

Nah. Your god will do it for us, with his COVID.
He created everything, right?
HTH
[]'s

In the beginning .. God created the heavens and the Earth, and Adam and
Eve. After that, humans create other humans ... disease is a result of
human behavior - not God.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 17:20:12 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:03 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:10:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

Nah. Your god will do it for us, with his COVID.
He created everything, right?
HTH
[]'s

In the beginning .. God created the heavens and the Earth, and Adam and
Eve. After that, humans create other humans ... disease is a result of
human behavior - not God.

Sorry to hear that you had severe neurological damage due to
your reckless COVID infection.
I have some bad news: Brain cells don't recover when they die.
Other cells can assume their function, but they are not as
specialized. It's why people who have a stroke in the parietal region
tend to swing their leg when walking. IOW, they can walk, but not like
they did before.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
[...]

Nope, your arsehole of a god burns those who lie thru their teeth, you
stupid cow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 6:20 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:03 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:10:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

Â*Â*Â*Â*Nah. Your god will do it for us, with his COVID.
Â*Â*Â*Â*He created everything, right?
Â*Â*Â*Â*HTH
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

In the beginning .. God created the heavens and the Earth, and Adam and
Eve.Â* After that, humans create other humans ... disease is a result of
human behavior - not God.

What did humans to do make diseases All they did was **** and make
babies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 20:54:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 6:20 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:03 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:10:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

****Nah. Your god will do it for us, with his COVID.
****He created everything, right?
****HTH
****[]'s

In the beginning .. God created the heavens and the Earth, and Adam and
Eve.* After that, humans create other humans ... disease is a result of
human behavior - not God.

What did humans to do make diseases All they did was **** and make
babies.

Two words might have contributed: stump broke
As in, stump broke cows/horses/mules/sheep/etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 10:47 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 20:54:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 6:20 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:03 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:10:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

Â*Â*Â*Â*Nah. Your god will do it for us, with his COVID.
Â*Â*Â*Â*He created everything, right?
Â*Â*Â*Â*HTH
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

In the beginning .. God created the heavens and the Earth, and Adam and
Eve.Â* After that, humans create other humans ... disease is a result of
human behavior - not God.

What did humans to do make diseases All they did was **** and make
babies.

Two words might have contributed: stump broke
As in, stump broke cows/horses/mules/sheep/etc.

That could do it. I've met some of the offspring over the years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, but it was Eve ****ing the snake that was the problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_seed