Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/12/2021 5:43 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/10/2021 2:21 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/7/2021 1:33 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/3/2021 7:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:41 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Who are you talking about?

Even you arent actually THAT stupid.

So, you really don't know?

Pathetic. That fool you call Jesus, stupid.

I don't know a "fool called Jesus."

Pathetic.