Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/20/2021 5:29 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/17/2021 11:14 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2021 2:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 5:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?
Now, who was it who said that?

Everyone is NOT my brother...

Sorry. I thought you were a Christian. My mistake.

Why are you concerned about my religious beliefs?

Because you ignore what they teach you.

What makes you think you know what it teaches?

That bit is very simple language, even you should
be able to comprehend what its saying Obviously not, you actually
are that stupid.

Why did Jesus throw the money-changers out of the temple?

I guess Rod doesn't know the answer.

I did answer that. I told you that he did nothing of the sort, just
overturned a table or two and got frog marched out of the temple
and eventually was stupid enough get nailed up by the romans.

Never saw your answer.

Yeah, I did check that it had gone out. Must
have got lost before it got to your server.

You're supposed to know the answers to bible questions

I do.

- not deny information that's presented in the text.

Only one pig ignorant fool writing hundreds of
years later ever lied about throwing out all the
money changers. If it had done, it would have been
recorded at the time and that never happened.

You don't know the answer,

I do, and rubbed your nose in it.

and can only respond by denying the text exists in order to support your
personal beliefs about what a CHRISTIAN behaves like...

I didnt do that either, I actually rubbed your
stupid nose in what that fool who was stupid
enough to get nailed up by the romans said
you fools who are stupid enough to believe
that he was anything more than just some fool
told you that you must do with your fellow man.

reams of your **** any 3 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs