Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do that ....
That takes no intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort
to lie thru your ****ing teeth either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the
text, quoted it, and answered my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

smile

Grinning like an eejut child cuts no mustard, you stupid lying cow.

Why do I live rent free if your tortured mind?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken psychotic fantasys, you stupid lying cow.

reams of your lying troll**** flushed where it belongs

You'll burn, you stupid cow.