Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

Here's one for all you vaccine doubters:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/04/own-the-libs-get-vaxxed/

Cindy Hamilton

I'll pass. I have a healthy immune system so really don't need any experimental gene therapy to protect me from a weak virus. Thanks anyway!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 4/29/2021 10:09 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/28/2021 12:34 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/04/2021 18:21, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2021 9:41 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:57:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 28/04/2021 13:50, Frank wr

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's
been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER
several years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good
with letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

We haven't got years to wait, action is needed NOW.
Have a look how bad it is in India right now, this because they were
too casual with non social distancing and lack of masks etc.
They are dying in the streets.

India is wall to wall people everywhere.

Wrong, as always.

They can't social distance.

Wrong, as always.

Despite all the precautions Americans have tried, American still got
sick.

Because they comprehensively ****ed up what they tried because fools like
you refused to wear masks.

People who wore masks STILL caught covid.

**** all of them did.

I'm still not becoming a guinea pig to experiment upon with an untested
"vaccine."

They have been very thoroughly tested, you silly little pathological
liar.

In YOUR mind ....

Nope, thats what the Phase 1,2,3 trials are about, ****wit.

Waiting to see how many people die or get sick from the vaccine is a
better approach, IMO.

Yes, you actually are that terminal a ****wit. Hopefully literally.

Aren't you one of those liberal people

Nope, and nothing even remotely like that either.

who are against hate?

Nope.

You hate people who disagree with you.

Nope, just realise that if those as stupid as you
are killed by their stupidity, they world will be
a much better place because almost everyone
who can be vaccinated will be vaccinated and
that will see a return to normal much quicker.

Do you know why you're that way?

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

reams of your desperate attempt at insults any 3 year
old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs

The risk with the vaccines is FAR less than with the virus, ****wit.

In YOUR mind...

Nope, thats what the vaccine trials have proved.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:40:05 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 3:03:42 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:41:00 -0400, wrote:

Once everyone is vaccinated who wants to be, why are we not "lettn ur
rip"?
Let Darwin decide who dies.

Which country does that? The US obviously doesn't operate that way and
never has.
We do it with motorcycle helmets.
If you don't wear one, Darwin gets a swing at you and the government
doesn't care.
The original story was we wanted to limit infection to prevent
overloading hospitals
We are there and have been for quite a while in the US.

Then it was we need to build herd immunity.
Between the vaccine and natural cases, we are about as close as we
will get. They can't fill all the vaccine slots they have now. Anyone
who wants the shot can get it.

Masks have gone from "the general public doesn't need a mask" to "Wear
2". The CDC has finally relaxed the rule and said if you are outside,
all alone, you don't need one. (like people outside all alone ever
needed one).

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

What is it about science that bothers you? Why do you have a hard time
with
the concept of learning as we go and adapting to what we learn? Where
is it
written that "In the beginning everything will be known and no new
information will be discovered"? I haven't seen that written anywhere.

So they are basing policy on the latest guess.

There you go again.

This is far from
settled science and you seem to be admitting that.
I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Basically you are saying this will never end because there will always
be the chance of infection no matter what we do.

If the vaccine is working, why are we still wearing masks?

That has been explained to you many times, in detail here. Yet you keep
asking.

If the vaccine is not working, what is your idea of an end game?

The vaccine is working, it's just that we need as many people as possible
get vaccinated. One person who could do a lot there is Trump. Yet as
usual, he's MIA. He could be making public service commercials, urging
the Trumpets that think he's a god, to get vaccinated. Instead, what did
he
do? He got vaccinated in secret and won't speak out. Why? He knows
that
all the anti-mask, anti-social distancing, anti-vax BS that he helped
create
is still going strong. He won't say anything because it would cost him
some
support. And that's one thing Trump will never do, risk ****ing off
anyone who
supports him, whether they are anti-vaxers, Qanon, or white supremacists.
The only thing Trump cares about is that they like him and he won't do
anything to upset that. A true scum bag to the end.

I doubt we will ever get to zero chance of an infection.
There are certainly plenty of small businesses that will never open
again. I know, **** them. You still get your government check every
month.

What do you expect? It's a pandemic and pandemics throughout history have
had serious consequences and major negative effects.

Nothing has been explained.

Another bare faced lie.

I only hear the contradictory statements from the guessers.

Another bare faced lie.

You folks say nothing is 100% but you are not going
to take your knee off the neck of the economy

There is no knee on the neck of the economy, liar.

until we get to 100%.

Another bare faced lie.

We started by saying we were going to flatten
the curve so the hospitals could handle the flow.

We did that. The hospitals were never really overloaded
except for a few isolated places, mostly ones that have
little capacity in the first place

And then we noticed that 600K had been killed
by the virus and that it might well be a good
idea to avoid more of that happening.

Corse fools like you couldn't care less about them,
what matters to you clowns is that you don't have
to wear a mask and can do anything you like.

We were going to run out of ventilators
and everyone was trying to make more.

We never ran out and now they are a glut on the market. I know
a guy with a warehouse full he can't sell if you have a local issue

There will always be some false steps with any new pandemic, ****wit.

The vaccine was what we needed
We have it

But plenty like Muggles etc too stupid to use it.

Lock downs and masks work.

Yep, the much more rigorous lockdown, including
a curfew, that Melbourne Australia had in their
second wave worked very well indeed.

Explain why states with draconian measures
are doing worse than those without.

That's another bare faced lie. And you clowns
never had a real lockdown anywhere and were
too stupid to stop people entering the country too.

This is far from settled science,

Yep, settled science cant happen in the first
year of such a virulent pandemic, ****wit.

It is arguable that there is little actual
science involved in these policies at all.

Only arguable by fools like you.

Explain how what we have been doing science here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scient...fic_Method.svg

The vaccine trials, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but President
Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not realize
he was working in the lab.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Maskless Sociopath wrote
Bod wrote
On 29/04/2021 15:38, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:53:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/04/2021 08:06,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all
his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

The vaccine doesn't necessarily make you immune, but it does give you
much better protection from the virus.
What is sad, is that you may be vaccinated, but you can still be a
carrier/spreader to the 40% of idiot antivaxxers and the folk who can't
be vaccinated for health reasons, thereby perpetuating the constant
spread of the virus.

So this will never end. Is that what you are saying?

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing a
jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

Bull**** he was.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible

Bull**** they did.

but President Trump did it.

Bull**** he did. Pfizer, Moderna etc all did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.
I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

Here's one for all you vaccine doubters:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/04/own-the-libs-get-vaxxed/

I'll pass. I have a healthy immune system

You dont know that.

so really don't need any experimental gene therapy

Another bare faced lie.

to protect me from a weak virus.

It is in fact one of the most infectious
and virulent viruses we have ever seen.

Thanks anyway!

Die soon, sooner the better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing a
jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but President
Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

And he didnt even pay Pfizer and Moderna to do it either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 9:56 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

In other words, you're a coward. You're getting the benefit of all those that
were vaccinated, while afraid to take a tiny risk, one that pales in comparison
to the real, deadly effects of the disease. I just heard a commercial urging
people to get vaccinated. It said that this is the first time since WWII that
all Americans need to come together for the common good. You're hiding,
no surprise there. And with almost 600K Americans DEAD from Covid,
we need the vaccine now, not years from now.

There was about 6 to 10 people that developed the blood clots.

I just wonder how many were killed or in accidents on the way to get
vaccinated ? There are close to 40,000 killed on the highways and hard
telling how many with major injuries yet no one is calling for a ban on
cars.

Over 100,000 people die in the US each year from blood clots which is
over twice as many that die of breast cancer. One almost did me in over
20 years ago and the surgeon that removed it told me his father died of
a blood clot.

Might mention that I hear the DNA technology used by Pfizer and Moderna
has been around for maybe 15 years. The J&J uses existing vaccine
technology with a weaker or dead virus.

Besides underwriting the drug companies vaccine development, warp speed
also expedited FDA approval. If you are familiar with the FDA you
would find that it can take them years to approve anything, even drugs
approved for use in Europe and Japan and numerous other regions. Watch
the movie, The Dallas Buyers Club, about HIV drug approvals for a
realistic story.

Might mention also that it can take three years for the FDA to approve a
generic drug. As a retired chemist I can tell you that with proper lab
facilities I could approve a generic drug in less than a week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , says...

Only a few die from the shots? Why did they die?

People die from many things. Even eating somethig with peanuts in will
kill some people. I wonder how many died or were injured ic car
accidents on the way to the shots ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Â* WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

I'm going to live normally, which means, I go where I want, when I
want, and LIVE MY LIFE as I see fit.

Yep, you actually are that terminal a ****wit, hopefully quite literally.

naa ... I'm quite sensible, intelligent, and have good decision-making
skills along with strategic thought processes.

And a sociopath.

I'm none of the adjectives you attribute to me. I CHOOSE how and who I
show care and affection towards, take care of MY health in MY best
interests , don't wear masks because that is in MY best interests, and
have no problem telling anyone to take a flying leap off a short pier
who THINKS they know whats best for me contrary to what actually IS best
for me.

That's called living MY life as I see fit. You go live YOUR life and
stop trying to tell me or other's how to live theirs.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
[...]

Those blood clots are quite different to the very unusual blood
clots that have been seen with the AstraZeneca vaccine in europe.

which is over twice as many that die of breast cancer. One almost did me
in over 20 years ago and the surgeon that removed it told me his father
died of a blood clot.

Might mention that I hear the DNA technology used by Pfizer and Moderna
has been around for maybe 15 years.

But hasnt been used to produce a viable human vaccine before.
And its actually a RNA technology, not DNA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine#History

The J&J uses existing vaccine technology with a weaker or dead virus.

And so does the AstraZeneca and russian, chinese and indian vaccines.

Besides underwriting the drug companies vaccine development, warp speed
also expedited FDA approval. If you are familiar with the FDA you would
find that it can take them years to approve anything, even drugs approved
for use in Europe and Japan and numerous other regions. Watch the movie,
The Dallas Buyers Club, about HIV drug approvals for a realistic story.

Might mention also that it can take three years for the FDA to approve a
generic drug. As a retired chemist I can tell you that with proper lab
facilities I could approve a generic drug in less than a week.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 01:09 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:09:21 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

01:09 in Australia, and you are already up and trolling? Can't you even TRY
to hide what a sick asshole you are, senile Rodent? BG

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default -- More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:37:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH yet more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:53:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:24:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rodent Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:02:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

01:02??? LOL And it's trolling time for you sick swine?

--
JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way...

Only to fools like you.

'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL
OTHER PEOPLE!"

Still not fear, sensible precautions, stupid.

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Another bare faced lie.

I'm going to live normally, which means, I go where I want, when I want,
and LIVE MY LIFE as I see fit.

Yep, you actually are that terminal a ****wit, hopefully quite literally.

naa ... I'm quite sensible, intelligent, and have good decision-making
skills along with strategic thought processes.

Everyone can see for themselves that that is another bare faced lie.

And a sociopath.

I'm none of the adjectives you attribute to me.

Everyone can see for themselves that that is another bare faced lie.

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

take care of MY health in MY best interests ,

You clearly do nothing of the sort with vaccination and masks.

don't wear masks because that is in MY best interests,

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

and have no problem telling anyone to take a flying leap off a short pier
who THINKS they know whats best for me contrary to what actually IS best
for me.

You dont have a ****ing clue what is best for you.

That's called living MY life as I see fit.

Its actually called being a sociopath.

You go live YOUR life and stop trying to tell me or other's how to live
theirs.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:58:49 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:50:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the sick asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2021 4:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines
- and who became infected three weeks later - were between 38% and 49%
less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated people, PHE found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of age
of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of no-liability
experimental gene therapy?

To hell with the people you infect also?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:26:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Hardly anyone replying to you anymore, eh, you abnormal senile PEST? LOL

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:48:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
"MID: .com"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
I've had my two shots for months now.Â* So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter.Â* I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts - the real ones, not the propaganda
doled out by our lying government and mass media. That's why I won't
be vaccinated. It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental
treatments designed by companies who cannot be sued for any damages
that may result.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

Where are you getting the real ones.Â* I hope you don't say Tucker
Carlson or Alex Jones.

Huckster "Accuse people protecting their families of child support"
Carlson is a disgrace to humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Sleepless Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:20:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 3:47 AM, RP McMurphy wrote:
On 4/29/21 3:53 AM, Bod wrote:
but you can still be a carrier/spreader to the 40% of idiot antivaxxers

Despite all the leftist MSM propaganda, the numbers show the Fauci-19
virus is pretty mild.
It doesn't warrant taking untested experimental gene therapy
administered by Nurse Ratched.

Remember, after a year we only saw 3 million deaths out of 8 billion
people.

3,000,000 / 8,000,000,000 = .000375 or .0375%

And the average covid death was age 80.

Ohhhhh! Big scary numbers.Â* Did the purple-haired fact-checkers at
FecesBook skip Math 101?

And all complete idiocy. That very calculation is complete nonsense.
Only a fraction of those 8 billion have been infected. There are still
many billions waiting to be infected and killed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 8:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really?Â* I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it.Â* Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

Exactly. As always, trump just claimed credit for something he had
little to do with.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, all those nights alone in the lab, cranking out dose after dose.

You're an idiot.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes:
On 4/29/2021 6:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:

In other words, you're a coward.

HAHAHA You believe taking care of MY own health in MY bests interests
is being a coward? naaaaaa ....

Not just a coward, but a selfish coward - the worst sort.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:00 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 03:00:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

03:00 am in Australia??? And you've been up and trolling for OVER TWO HOURS,
already, you abnormal senile swine!

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rodent Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 02:25:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

NOBODY talked to you or asked you anything, you obnoxious senile pest!

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 02:58:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 02:34:24 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 02:41:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the abnormal senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"