Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 5/3/21 8:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Or that masks work either.

Masks are ineffective.

https://swprs.org/face-masks-evidence/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 7:05:21 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/3/21 8:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Or that masks work either.

Masks are ineffective.

https://swprs.org/face-masks-evidence/

When are you going to learn which sources are crap?

"Swiss Policy Research (SPR; before mid-May 2020, Swiss Propaganda Research)[1][2] is a website launched in 2016, which describes itself as "an independent, nonpartisan, and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media". While the editors of the site are unknown, they claim that "SPR is composed of independent academics and receives no external funding".[3] The site has been criticised for spreading conspiracy theories, especially relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.[2][4] Christoph Neuberger, a professor at the Free University of Berlin, stated that while the SPR website attempts to present its message as objective and neutral, it is clearly political, and its content is pseudoscientific ("pseudowissenschaftlich").[2] The site has also been categorized as a propaganda tool.[5] In 2021, Swiss Policy Research suggested that QAnon was a psyop of the FBI.[6]"

Unless you think the FBI started QAnon.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 10:25:45 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 5/1/2021 8:27 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 8:32:38 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/30/2021 8:28 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/30/2021 7:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:49:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:17:26 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 8:50:47 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/28/2021 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/28/2021 7:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca
vaccines
- and who became infected three weeks later - were between 38% and
49% less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated people, PHE
found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of
age of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of
no-liability experimental gene therapy?

I'd not do that either but since the vaccine is not gene therapy I go
both shots. Don't let facts get in the way of your decision though.
I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

If you do not want to be vaccinated that is your choice and you can
live
with the consequences.

And yet your hero, Donald Trump, sits by and does nothing to encourage
the Trumpets who follow him like a God, to get vaccinated. He even made
sure his vaccination was done in private, so there would be no
footage of it.
He doesn't want to do anything to oppose any of his followers,
whether they
are anti-vaxxers or white supremacists. Polls show 45% of
Republicans say
they refuse to get vaccinated. Further evidence of what a total scum
bag
Trump really is.
Trump has been gone for 100 days. Let it go.

Why don't you tell the Republicans to let Trump go? They won't they are
still grovelling before him, he's their leader. That's why we can't
"let it go".

Where is that big change we were going to see? I haven't see a damned
thing change.

No surprise there.

We are still counting on Trump's vaccine but you folks
are now quibbling on that.

It was never Trump's vaccine. Pfizer started all out development on
the vaccine
in January 2020, with the CEO ordering it, telling them do whatever it
takes.
Trump was still lying and denying for months. And even after that,
explain to us
what exactly you claim that Trump did? All I see is that Congress,
not Trump, put
together a huge Covid bill that included a trillion dollars, some of
which was
targeted for vaccines. Trump then gave some funding to some of the
vaccine
companies for development and placed orders for the vaccines. BFD,
even a
moron like Trump could do that. And even that, he screwed up
royally, but we
happened to get very lucky. There were 6 potential vaccines, Trump
only placed
partial orders with some of them. He should have had Manhattan
Project like
commitment and funding for all six. If only one had panned out, we
would have
been totally screwed, the country would not be vaccinated until next
year.
But we got very, very lucky and 3 panned out.

Now you are telling me it doesn't stop the spread of the virus in any
appreciable way and we still might die even if we are vaccinated

You're confused again. I never said that. You are the one that has been
saying for months that because the mask and social distancing
recommendations
continue, that means that the vaccines don't work.

Is there a plan for the end of this yet?

It's in progress.

I see, you have already turned on the guy you voted for so you must
not be looking at him for it.

I am disappointed that Biden has gone ultra lib crazy, but at least
he's not
a daily embarrassment to the country and disgrace to the office. And
right
now if I had to vote again, I would still pick Biden over Trump.

I pointed out that you were someone that would cut off his nose to spite
his face but it appears now that you would cut off your head to spite
your body.
Even one of our enemies believes this:

https://english.pravda.ru/opinion/39...erica_fascist/

Russia is our enemy? Trump loved Russia and Putin, spread all Putin's
lies and BS, while undermining NATO and our allies. Yet we never heard
you make one peep about that, instead you defended Trump as he did it.
How did that work out for you and the Republicans in the end?

You truly believe all that **** that the democrats fed you?

Again, the "****" was not from the Democrats, it came straight from Trump,
like all his Putin lie spreading and ass kissing. Trump said he believed Putin,
that Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 election. Trump sided with Putin and
Russia over our intel agencies and America. Democrats spoke out against
it at the time, as did I. You lying trumpets just continue to lie and claim it
never happened. We have Trump on video. End of story.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:09:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 06:10:34 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:21:51 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

In other words, you're a coward. You're getting the benefit of all those that
were vaccinated, while afraid to take a tiny risk, one that pales in comparison
to the real, deadly effects of the disease. I just heard a commercial urging
people to get vaccinated. It said that this is the first time since WWII that
all Americans need to come together for the common good. You're hiding,
no surprise there. And with almost 600K Americans DEAD from Covid,
we need the vaccine now, not years from now.

You got it. Near you it's expiring because they have too much. Ya know some
hospital people are refusing it? They have to pay them to take it? You don't
stand for freedom of choice, your mantra is "I am lord, I am right, sit down,
shut up" sounds familiar from say the 40's thereabout.

--
Tekkie

I see, so following science and sound medicine, advocating for people to get
vaccinated so we can save lives, reduce hospitalizations and put this behind us,
is like being a Nazi. Is that what you just implied?

No, the way YOU and your ilk demand compliance with YOUR thoughts. No one
else's is valid.

You're confusing thoughts with science and fact. Like when some loon claims
that ~600K people in the US have not died from Covid, that the number is fake.
That is in fact pure BS.. So when someone puts forth that, or the lie that the
vaccines have not been tested, they are in fact, BS.

You trust the gov't too much. You do realize the gov't
controls the news?

ROFL. That's a good one. So Trump was controlling the news that he was
blaming the media for. Got it.

If they don't have a story the news media makes one up.

Simply not true. And how is it that we never saw you complaining about all
the lies, the total BS stories, that Trump made up, almost daily? Like US Steel
opening 7 new plants here? Total lie, but Trump kept repeating it. Or Trump's
lie about Google having 2500 engineers working on a Covid testing website?
The website was coming soon. Google said it was BS, no website ever emerged.
On the rare occasion when the media gets something factually wrong, they
correct it. Trump never did. And note another difference right here, I just gave
you a couple of good examples of fake news, llies, BS. You just post
ad hominem attacks.

Doesn't it make you pause for thought when the networks ALL have the same
stories using the same buzzword? Doesn't that seem strange?

No, because they are mostly covering the same big stories.

Do you listen to
opposing viewpoints?

Yes, if they are based in fact, not lies.

Why are you so emphatic about issues here?

Because the truth matters and democracies are lost when lying shysters prevail.

They won't
change anyone's mind.

That;s a pity.

People have free will to makes decisions for themselves.
Your opinions don't matter and shouting will only alienate them more. Do you
want me to make thoughts and decisions for you? I don't think so.

Apparently they matter to you, because here you are responding.

The way the gov't used to treat these incidents was quarantine the victims and
the public was free to go about their business.

What on earth are you advocating for now? You invoked Nazis to complain
about what is going on right now and now you're calling for quarantining people
with Covid? Good grief. We have a solution, a much better solution, one that
actually works. Get people vaccinated.

Now the gov't MAKES you follow
their orders, with police enforcement, which aren't scientifically proven. You
have been deprived of your rights without any basis. It's about power.

Rant on. 600K Americans dead and your convenience is more important.
What great achievement is it for a governor to have bars closed or at half
capacity? What does that "power" gain them? They are going to run on a
campaign of I restricted bars, I put limits on large crowds, re-elect me?
Beyond stupid.

All your postings here will not help the world. Why don't you go out and
volunteer at a vaccine clinic? Why not read to children? Go walk a dog at the
animal shelter. Think of something to get away from the computer. You may not
change the world but you will change someone's life.

--
Tekkie

I believe challenging lies and BS that endanger democracy and public health is
a vital issue. You brought up the 40s, what happened there when people did not
speak out in opposition?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:54:15 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 1 May 2021 05:13:37 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:43:19 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/28/2021 4:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines
- and who became infected three weeks later - were between 38% and 49%
less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated people, PHE found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of age
of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of no-liability
experimental gene therapy?

To hell with the people you infect also?

If they are vaccinated, how will he pose any danger to them at all?

Perhaps you haven't heard. The vaccines are only 75 to 95% effective and not
everyone can get vaccinated, eg children.

But wait, Doesn't the vaccine reduce the chances of the 5% who get
infected of having serious illness? (I agree the J&J is **** with it's
75% effectiveness rate)

Yes, but reducing the chances of serious illness does not mean it's eliminated.
Or that you won't wind up with long haul Covid. Or that you won't still have
a scary, terrible two weeks sick.

Also Pfizer and Moderna say that 5% is over stated, the actual
breakthrough rate is lower ... But that is what happens when you rush
a drug to market without full FDA testing. They don't know and we are
the lab rats.

Sure, pour out more GUD for good measure. Those vaccines are extraordinarily
effective, great number for any vaccine and we have the testing and now real
world numbers that prove it.

I do find it amusing how well you can argue both sides of the issue
tho.
First the vaccine is very important and we all need to get it but a
second later you are telling is how it isn't really important at all
because of all the failures. There is no immediate advantage to being
vaccinated according to you. Nothing changes in our life.

I'm not on both sides, you're just confused again, 1+1 = 7.

I trust the technology more than you do and I think it makes me safe.
If Mugs wants to skip it, she is a big girl and she is taking her own
chances. None of our business.

It is very much our business because we need as many people as possible to
get vaccinated so we can put this behind us. And it's not just the choices of dopes
like her, it's also that she's constantly spreading whopping lies and BS,
which if left unchallenged, just leads to more people not getting vaccinated,
more people sick, more people DEAD.

You and I will not die of this or get
seriously sick even if we do get that 0-5% break through infection.
That is the current story anyway.

Some small number will likely die from Covid, even with being vaccinated.
You might want to check the seriously sick part too. I have seen that it does
have a high rate of preventing hospitalizations, but it's still not reduced to just
the common cold, many are taking extraordinary drug treatment by IV,
we don't know the effects on long haul Covid, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:58:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 1 May 2021 05:15:52 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:49:49 -0700, Bob F wrote:
On 4/29/2021 8:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

Exactly. As always, trump just claimed credit for something he had
little to do with.

The $3.5 billion and trimming a little off the onerous FDA process
certainly got the vaccine out about 6 years ahead of the normal pace.
The pipeline was full by the time Trump left office.

Only because Trump got very lucky and three of the six vaccines panned out.
Had only one worked, we'd still be waiting.

Biden got lucky that there was vaccine in the pipeline when he took
office.
Trump even refused to place more
orders with Pfizer in late summer, those orders went abroad instead. Biden
had to do it.

BTW the world is ****ing with us that we didn't let enough vaccine out
into the rest of the world and they are backed up by your bleeding
heart democrat friends so that is another story you need to get
straight.

What part are you claiming that I did not get straight? Trump did in fact not place
enough orders for vaccine. Trump did refuse to place more orders last summer.
Trump got lucky because three of the six vaccines panned out. If only one had worked,
we would be screwed right now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:22:13 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it ****s up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level a
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

A face shield doesn't protect me from anything, so it's just for show to
make OTHER people FEEL good, and I'm not one to do anything against my
conscience, let alone just do something to make any group of people feel
GOOD or happy with me. I've never needed anyone's approval, and don't
care to be part of a group of people that I have to placate so they FEEL
good. People like that are never satisfied.

--
Maggie

Thanks for being a good Christian, displaying Christian values of concern for
the health and lives of your fellow human beings. I'm sure Jesus is very proud.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Funny that Maggie does the opposite of what jesus (supposedly) said.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of Nazareth
during his Sermon on the Mount and described by him as the second great
commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as you would
have them do unto you".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

I correct myself in that you not only believe all the **** the democrats
fed you and include the media in my statement. There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats. You and Cindy have the same problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Larry wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Or that masks work either.

Masks are ineffective.

Must be why the medical professionals wear them.

https://swprs.org/face-masks-evidence/

Just because some fool claims something...

https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577
and the later follow up showed that while simple
cloth masks appear to be less effective than
proper surgical masks, they are in fact just as
effective when washed in very hot water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
Â* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the Repubs say.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:25 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 5 May 2021 02:25:11 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:25??? Yet AGAIN??? LMAO Is your horrible loneliness not letting you sleep
in again, you abnormal senile pest?

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:58:49 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters are
ruining this group.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look
just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

No evidence of it, he must have ****ed up, it never arrived here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 7 May 2021 12:42:56 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look
just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

No evidence of it, he must have ****ed up, it never arrived here.

Nobody asked YOU anything, you abnormal trolling senile pest! tsk

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Most conservative trolls prefix the subject line with "OT: " string although one leftist jackass here uses "OT. "

Create some filters and the maskholes will be gone forever.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Define what it means to "display Christian values of concern for... etc."

Feel free to quote scriptures on how an individual is supposed to do
this, too.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

the health and lives of your fellow human beings.Â* I'm sure Jesus is
very proud.

Funny that Maggie does the opposite of what jesus (supposedly) said.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of Nazareth
during his Sermon on the Mount and described by him as the second great
commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as you would
have them do unto you".

How does one manage to do that with every other person in this world?

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior. No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone. NO ONE has the
emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's impossible to
CARE about everyone.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 7:48 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:41 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha!Â* I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

I found the appropriate Bible quote for this situation:

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Now, who was it who said that?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.Â* They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus. Masks are one part of a system. You just showed your
complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

+1

I don't recall seeing anything either. From what I see, virtually all home repair questions
do get answered.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Ask that fool that was stupid enough to get nailed up by the Romans.

Bull**** with stuff like mask wearing and vaccination.

NO ONE has the emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's
impossible to CARE about everyone.

More utterly mindless bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.

Wrong, as always.

They are welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their
face to protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

That fool who was stupid enough to get
nailed up by the Romans said otherwise.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sat, 8 May 2021 04:33:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Anonymous" to trolling senile Rodent Speed:
little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 May 2021 04:30:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha!Â* I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.Â* They are welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone else's sake.

The number one Fauci-19 virus comorbidity is poor metabolic health which leads to obesity.Â* If these portly snowflake masktards are so afraid of dying, why are they still eating an unhealthy diet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

The number one Fauci-19 virus comorbidity is poor metabolic health which
leads to obesity.

Bull****, obesity is due to shovelling more calories
into your mouth than you burn, repeatedly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I talked to my ex a couple of days ago and she says she'll get the shot
if and only if Jesus tells her to. She is a committed Christian and was
not being sacrilegious or sarcastic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

The number one Fauci-19 virus comorbidity is poor metabolic health which
leads to obesity. If these portly snowflake masktards are so afraid of
dying, why are they still eating an unhealthy diet?

That would require a degree of personal responsibility instead of
following the orders of the ex-spurts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Think he might be dead. Likely very smelly by now.

She is a committed Christian and was not being sacrilegious or sarcastic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 May 2021 10:11:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Anonymous" to trolling senile Rodent Speed:
little ignorant ****."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 7 May 2021 19:52:43 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That would require a degree of personal responsibility instead of
following the orders of the ex-spurts.

"Ex-spurts", you wordy senile gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 7 May 2021 19:50:54 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I talked to my ex a couple of days ago

I bet you did! How long did it take her to escape from your verbosity,
senile gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 May 2021 12:23:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Think he might be dead. Likely very smelly by now.

Not as smelly as you are already, you trolling senile cretin from Oz!

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

behavior.Â* No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone. NO ONE has the
emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's impossible to
CARE about everyone.

I talked to my ex a couple of days ago and she says she'll get the shot
if and only if Jesus tells her to. She is a committed Christian and was
not being sacrilegious or sarcastic.

Several pastors have openly stated that god will prevent them from
getting Covid.....then they died. Whoops.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Furthermore...this proves that their god is a liar and not to be trusted.