Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 5/7/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask.Â* They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face
to protect themselves.Â* It's not my job or duty to wear masks for
someone else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus.Â* Masks are one part of a system.Â* You just showed your
complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Masks don't prevent anyone from either catching the virus or spreading
the virus. They are ONLY a marketing tool to influence the behavior of
the general population.

--
Maggie