Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 12:48:51 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/7/2021 12:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't risk anyone else's health by not wearing a mask. They are
welcome to take care of THEIR health by wearing a mask on their face to
protect themselves. It's not my job or duty to wear masks for someone
else's sake.

So if you are a carrier you don't care if you breath on others and
spread the virus. Masks are one part of a system. You just showed your
complete lack of knowledge on how to prevent infections.

Plus she claims she actually had Covid, so spreading it by refusing to wear
a mask and not giving a damn about infecting others applies directly to her.
Great Christian values.