Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Spank!

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 08 May 2021 17:59:59 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 20:40:43 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:34:37 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:28:34 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:24:27 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 20:28:16 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:09:40 +0100, Snit

wrote:

On Apr 16, 2021 at 11:00:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote
:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 03:44:18 +0100, Snit

wrote:

On Apr 15, 2021 at 7:14:23 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:12:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the
last
word
in.
The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word
"damn".
And
not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn
weather
is
awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious
nutter
for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in
that
case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if
religion
had
not
impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory?
Ever
here
of
Gregor Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

Quite a few scientists manage to have a foot in both
worlds.
In
general
the Catholics seem more flexible than the Protestants,
particularly
the
'gimme that old time religion' branch.

In the past the two were heavily tied together... but that
is
no
longer the
case. There are still some religious scientists, but
scientists
tend
to be
atheist at a higher level than the general public. They
also
tend
be more
liberal, which makes sense given how at least in the US
conservatives
tend
reject our best evidence.

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to
deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A
thing
that
kills
4 times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world
population
growth.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There
is
no
global
warming.

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the
weak.

Nope, because it mostly kills those way past reproducing.

Irrelevant if it kills those or not. And they can hide indoors.

The point is we should let it kill off any younger folk that it
can,
as
they're the weaker ones.

In fact there isnt any evidence that it does kill of the weaker
ones.

The Spanish Flu didn't, in fact it killed off the stronger ones
because their much better immune system grossly over reacted
and it was the cytokine storm that killed them very quickly.

Grossly overreacting was therefore a trait that needed removing
for
the
next generation.

Nope because it means they do much better with the
non pandemic infections and don't have to bother to
wash their hands all the time and can get away with
doing what is more convenient like not throwing
away food that has had a fly walk on it etc etc etc.

Having a trait that makes you better at 9 things but worse at
another,
getting you killed, is not a good trait to have.

Depends on the death rate.

In fact we evolved like that with kids sure that nothing can kill
them
and in fact that works fine.

What kids are you referring to?

Late teenagers. That's why they have always been the cannon fodder in
wars.

Well there's no point sending overweight old men is there?

That's not the alternative.

What other alternative is there?

Teenagers who still havent noticed that they arent immortal.

Girls?

Too useless for wartime. Fine for making the meals
and changing the bandages of the wounded.

Best to use the fit lads to kill.

But those with enough sense to realise that they arent immortal arent any
use as cannon fodder.

Then use the braver ones.

There arent enough stupid enough to not care if they live or die.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sat, 15 May 2021 08:12:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 15 May 2021 08:16:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 08:29:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 8, 2021 at 12:27:39 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

What you snipped:
You responded by saying you will agree evidence. Why do you keep saying it.
OK, you like ignorance. Whatever.

If you find a counter from an internationally recognized scientific group
please share.

Saying the same ****e over and over again might con most of the sheeple population, but me and Rod are more intelligent than that. Basic logic and common sense supercedes made up "scientific" bull**** with the results skewed towards what the scientists think or want the outcome to be.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 05:54:08 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 7, 2021 at 8:23:34 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

On 2021-05-07 7:13 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 5:17:04 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 5:01:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 10:36:54 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 20:41:40 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 11:34:41 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:46:21 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote
:

And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man made
climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change, that=E2=80=99s
obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of
the
change we have seen is man made. It wasn=E2=80=99t
that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about
global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in
atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect
that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

It's bloody obvious to me. We know there used to be
more CO2 in the air.
And the world was perfectly fine back then.

There has been no time in the history of man when the
CO2 levels were as
high
as they are now.

Why does man have to be there?

Just a personal preference I prefer to not have man go
extinct... and am
none
too happy about man creating the current mass extinction we
are in.

Surely you know that's not what I meant.

Yes, you were trying to pretend that man's influence is not
well understood
because in the past there were other times of high CO2, though
there were
other reasons and none of the times it has been anywhere even
near as high
have the changes happened so quickly.

You are working to push your intuition, based on faith, over
the science.

No, I was pointing out the earth survives high CO2 levels just
fine because
it did in the past. And that we would manage also. You do know
how much CO2
is required to kill you, right?

The earth will survive the harm we are causing...

Its far from clear that we are actually doing great harm at
all, particularly when compared with what the ice ages did.

We are in a great extinction,

Bull**** we are.

or at least likely so,

More bull****.

and seeing the impacts now.

More bull****.

If you want to learn more about it this is a good site to get
started:
http://climate.nasa.gov

More bull****. Its just the spewing of the MMGCC cult.

but we are in a great extinction

Bull****.

There is some debate -- but it seems likely.

Bull****.

and it may end up including humans.

No chance. We even survived the ice ages.

The ice ages man made it through (the most recent one) did not lead
to a great extinction.

Bull****.

We rely on many other species

Only a few actually.

Quite a few... give how they rely on each other. And we benefit from
many more.

More bull****.

and the ecosystems we are destroying.

The ice ages destroyed far more and we survived that fine.

You are trying to equate all of the ice ages.

Nope, rubbing your stupid nose in the fact that they
destroyed far more ecosystems than man has done.

The one man made it through was not a big one.

But they destroyed far more ecosystems than man ever has.

You reject evidence

You presented no evidence what so ever.

can you prove no evidence was presented

Just did.

First you must figure out what evidence is.

It's not what you're looking at, that's commonly referred to as "lies, damn lies, and statistics".

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 10:22:27 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 8, 2021 at 12:26:55 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote

First you must figure out what evidence is.
I have known that for most of my life, since before you were even
born.
You presented none above.
You reject what internationally recognized scientific organizations
say

I actually rub your troll nose in the fact that they say nothing about
whether man has destroyed more ecosystems than the ice ages did.

reams of your lying troll**** flushed where it belongs

Congratulations, he gave up first.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 20:08:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:33:24 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 29, 2021 at 12:35:20 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:47:48 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:46:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Irrelevant if it kills those or not. And they can hide indoors.

The point is we should let it kill off any younger folk that it
can, as
they're the weaker ones.

As you call for these deaths wby don't you volunteer? Set an
example?

I am, by not wearing a mask.

Go get the disease.

It's too unlikely to worry about, and if I got it, chances are I
wouldn't
even get symptoms. What a fuss about nothing. The whole world has
turned
into a bunchy of pathetic pansies. Except locally, about 80-90% of
people I
see are not bothering with masks or social distancing, and haven't for
the
whole year.

You says turned into as if this is the first pandemic.

I don't remember the world ever overreacting before.

That's because you weren't around when the spanish flu happened.

The bubonic plague is the only one I know of that killed a lot of people. The number killed by coronavirus is negligible.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 20:12:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:33:55 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 29, 2021 at 12:33:48 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally
pronounce the
word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".

https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

Just weird.

No. There are two differences for anyone who speaks English
properly
(as in
everyone outside the US). It's "cann" or "carnt". Not "cayan" or
"cayant".

These are UK samples: https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

is this the line for the free soup

Well Snit is a radical left winger, so yes, everything is magically
free.

How duos figure thongs would be magically free? Do you think they are in
Nordic countries?

All left wingers want something for nothing.

Not all of them. Some of them are bleeding heart ******s
who believe that the useless and unemployables should be
given handouts so they can live reasonable lives.

That money from the government, they don't just print it, they have to
steal it from somebody.

It isnt stealing, its collecting it from most to do what
the voters have decided that they want govt to do,
particularly with stuff like welfare instead of leaving
that to charity etc which has its own downsides.

The trouble is, it's wrong to take your money to pay for X, just because 55 out of 100 people believe it to be a good thing to do. 45% of the population are now paying for something they don't want.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 10:45:19 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

But they destroyed far more ecosystems than man ever has.

You reject evidence

You presented no evidence what so ever.

can you prove no evidence was presented

Just did.

First you must figure out what evidence is.

It's not what you're looking at, that's commonly referred to as "lies, damn
lies, and statistics".

Again, I will take:

* Peer review research
* The strong consensus of experts
* The view of every scientific organization with a stated view
* The physical evidence of how predictions are coming true

Over:

* Intuition / faith

I just do not have the faith you do.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 10:44:15 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 08 May 2021 08:29:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 8, 2021 at 12:27:39 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

What you snipped:
You responded by saying you will agree evidence. Why do you keep saying it.
OK, you like ignorance. Whatever.

If you find a counter from an internationally recognized scientific group
please share.

Saying the same ****e over and over again might con most of the sheeple
population, but me and Rod are more intelligent than that. Basic logic and
common sense supercedes made up "scientific" bull**** with the results skewed
towards what the scientists think or want the outcome to be.

I do tend to give Gremlin FAR too much attention... as I used to do with
Carroll. Neither of them has any intention to have a discussion in good faith.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

The spanish flu did too. Wiped out some of the smaller communitys
completely.

The number killed by coronavirus is negligible.

Still better if they arent dead. And plenty who recover get
very unpleasant long term medical downsides too, long covid.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 10:48:01 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

How duos figure thongs would be magically free? Do you think they are in
Nordic countries?

All left wingers want something for nothing.

Not all of them. Some of them are bleeding heart ******s
who believe that the useless and unemployables should be
given handouts so they can live reasonable lives.

That money from the government, they don't just print it, they have to
steal it from somebody.

It isnt stealing, its collecting it from most to do what
the voters have decided that they want govt to do,
particularly with stuff like welfare instead of leaving
that to charity etc which has its own downsides.

The trouble is, it's wrong to take your money to pay for X, just because 55
out of 100 people believe it to be a good thing to do. 45% of the population
are now paying for something they don't want.

What if I do not want a military? Or police? Or a fire department? Or roads?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 10:46:54 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It's too unlikely to worry about, and if I got it, chances are I
wouldn't
even get symptoms. What a fuss about nothing. The whole world has
turned
into a bunchy of pathetic pansies. Except locally, about 80-90% of
people I
see are not bothering with masks or social distancing, and haven't for
the
whole year.

You says turned into as if this is the first pandemic.

I don't remember the world ever overreacting before.

That's because you weren't around when the spanish flu happened.

The bubonic plague is the only one I know of that killed a lot of people.
The number killed by coronavirus is negligible.

Over 3 million confirmed deaths. Even scarier, over 162 million confirmed
cases -- and if we go by US stats, about 1/3 of those people have long term
health consequences. I am sure the that is undercounted, but even say just 50
million people with long term health consequences. That matters.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

On what basis do you claim that is wrong ?

45% of the population are now paying for something they don't want.

That number is straight from your arse, we can tell from the smell.

Its even more clearcut with medical services. Only a tiny minority
of psychopaths believe that if you cant afford to pay for the
treatment that you require to prevent you from dying, that you
should just die. Even you don't believe that with your own
medical problems, just kill yourself because you cant afford
to pay for the medical treatment.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 11:59:05 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 16 May 2021 19:01:22 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Over 3 million confirmed deaths. Even scarier, over 162 million confirmed
cases -- and if we go by US stats, about 1/3 of those people have long term
health consequences.

You two sick assholes have had severe health consequences (mental ones) for
a long time already! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 18:59:17 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

What if I do not want a military? Or police? Or a fire department? Or roads?

Why would you? All you want is the unwashed trolling Scottish ******'s cock
in your mouth, you sick senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 18:55:59 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Again, I will take:

YOU will take his cock in your toothless gob, time and again! And we can
witness it here, every day, you greedy senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 18:56:45 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I do tend to give Gremlin FAR too much attention... as I used to do with
Carroll. Neither of them has any intention to have a discussion in good faith.

ROTFLOL! You are such an incredibly stupid piece of senile ****, **** the
Git! LOL

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 May 2021 05:03:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 19:15:25 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

I do take issue with your idiotic senile babbling and troll-feeding,
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists is that you have very
little evidence of MMGCC and very little that it will be
a significant problem even if it does turn out to be real.

It is very likely that the move from hunting and gathering
to agriculture did have some effect on GCC but we clearly
survived that fine. We also survived massive increases in
sea levels which were due to non MMGCC too. And moved
many millions of people from the old world to the new
world and arguably that produced a much better result
than the old world ended up with too.

No reason for hysterics or hyperventilation or very damaging
draconian changes to the way we do things like banning new
ICE vehicles or ****ing the environment with stupid wind
power or pulling the plug on coal fired power generation.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 May 2021 07:25:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Trouble with you MMGCC

Trouble with BOTH of you is that BOTH of you are SENILE real idiots!

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 2:25:29 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Still better if they arent dead. And plenty who recover get
very unpleasant long term medical downsides too, long covid.

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it. I assume by MMGCC you mean
man-made global climate change... but that us like speaking of evolution
"cultists" or germ theory "cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of
relativity "cultists". Just none of that makes sense... sounds like what
someone denying science would say. Do you speak of "plate tectonics cultists"
as well?

is that you have very
little evidence of MMGCC and very little that it will be
a significant problem even if it does turn out to be real.

It is one of the most deeply researched areas of the last 20 years. The fact
YOU are ignorant of it does not mean others are.

It is very likely that the move from hunting and gathering
to agriculture did have some effect on GCC but we clearly
survived that fine. We also survived massive increases in
sea levels which were due to non MMGCC too.

And like Ben Shapiro says, those with coastal properties will not take a loss
because they will just sell the property before it is under water! LOL!

And moved
many millions of people from the old world to the new
world and arguably that produced a much better result
than the old world ended up with too.

No reason for hysterics or hyperventilation or very damaging
draconian changes to the way we do things like banning new
ICE vehicles or ****ing the environment with stupid wind
power or pulling the plug on coal fired power generation.

How about we just stop socializing the costs of the use of ancient stores of
carbon? How about you learn a bit about the topic and not just deny findings
you show no understanding of? Are you at all curious to even understand what
the evidence shows, or just threatened by the idea that there are findings at
all?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it.

Pathetic.

I assume by MMGCC you mean man-made global climate change...

Corse.

but that us like speaking of evolution "cultists" or germ theory
"cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of relativity "cultists".

Pathetic. Those have hard evidence, MMGCC doesnt.

is that you have very little evidence of MMGCC and very little that it
will be a significant problem even if it does turn out to be real.

It is one of the most deeply researched areas of the last 20 years.

Which has turned up sweet **** all in the way of real
evidence that what GCC we have seen is man made.

Yes, its clear that CO2 levels have increased substantially
but there is sweet **** all evidence that that has actually
produced any measurable GCC.

It is very likely that the move from hunting and gathering
to agriculture did have some effect on GCC but we clearly
survived that fine. We also survived massive increases in
sea levels which were due to non MMGCC too.

And like Ben Shapiro says, those with coastal properties will not take a
loss because they will just sell the property before it is under water!
LOL!

It remains to be seen if we do see anyone with their property under water

And moved many millions of people from the old world to the new world and
arguably that produced a much better result than the old world ended up
with too.

So even if we do see some property under
water, no big deal to move to higher ground.

No reason for hysterics or hyperventilation or very damaging
draconian changes to the way we do things like banning new
ICE vehicles or ****ing the environment with stupid wind
power or pulling the plug on coal fired power generation.

How about we just stop socializing the costs of the use of ancient stores
of carbon?

No point when we do far more of that with stupid wind power etc.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 2021 at 4:59:54 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it.

Pathetic.

I assume by MMGCC you mean man-made global climate change...

Corse.

but that us like speaking of evolution "cultists" or germ theory
"cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of relativity "cultists".

Pathetic. Those have hard evidence, MMGCC doesnt.

https://google.com/search?q=evidence...climate+change

Now try to show evidence for the other theories I mentioned. If anything it is
easier to find it for man-made global climate change. Your claim is simply
contrary to evidence.

is that you have very little evidence of MMGCC and very little that it
will be a significant problem even if it does turn out to be real.

It is one of the most deeply researched areas of the last 20 years.

In response you have empty denial. I am truly not interested. It is like my
saying owls do not exist. They are mythical creatures. It is utter rubbish, of
course, but no matter what you show I can just repeat that nonsense. That is
what you can do with your denial. Not a path I care to go down.

Which has turned up sweet **** all in the way of real
evidence that what GCC we have seen is man made.

Yes, its clear that CO2 levels have increased substantially
but there is sweet **** all evidence that that has actually
produced any measurable GCC.

https://google.com/search?q=evidence+climate+change+co2

Your claim is contrary to the evidence.

It is very likely that the move from hunting and gathering
to agriculture did have some effect on GCC but we clearly
survived that fine. We also survived massive increases in
sea levels which were due to non MMGCC too.

And like Ben Shapiro says, those with coastal properties will not take a
loss because they will just sell the property before it is under water!
LOL!

It remains to be seen if we do see anyone with their property under water

I went to find the clip and the best one I found was this

https://youtu.be/0-w-pdqwiBw

I have seen better... but that is funny.

And moved many millions of people from the old world to the new world and
arguably that produced a much better result than the old world ended up
with too.

So even if we do see some property under
water, no big deal to move to higher ground.

Sell it to who? Aquaman? LOL!

No reason for hysterics or hyperventilation or very damaging
draconian changes to the way we do things like banning new
ICE vehicles or ****ing the environment with stupid wind
power or pulling the plug on coal fired power generation.

How about we just stop socializing the costs of the use of ancient stores
of carbon?

No point when we do far more of that with stupid wind power etc.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

For the sake of argument: owls do not exist. No evidence of them. Right?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it.

Pathetic.

I assume by MMGCC you mean man-made global climate change...

Corse.

but that us like speaking of evolution "cultists" or germ theory
"cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of relativity "cultists".

Pathetic. Those have hard evidence, MMGCC doesnt.

https://google.com/search?q=evidence...climate+change

Pathetic. Just because some fool claims something on the internet...

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default TWO Deranged Senile Morons at Loggerheads, again! LOL

You can witness something as hilarious as that ONLY on Usenet!

LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 20:18:47 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 20:50:04 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:41:46 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:35:17 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:28:26 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 2021 at 10:38:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

And he is significantly medically ****ed.

But doesnt reproduce.

Exactly, I would only reproduce if I was fit, healthy, rich, and
good
looking. Imagine the next generation if everyone did that.

Didnt work with Phil the Greek, look at the useless ****s he
produced.

That is not good looking.

Most women would disagree with you about that.

********. You don't get actors looking that ugly.

More bull**** with all of Mel Gibson, Trevor Howard etc etc etc.

Sometimes in a story you need an ugly character.

And why the hell do you think Phil was better looking than Gibson?
They're both equally dull.

Phil wasnt say at the end of the war.

Show me a photo of this.

Who do you claim is good looking ?

Mark Wahlberg.

Will doesnt look too bad cept for the premature baldness.

Unless they're playing bad guys.

And the wife has to be all those things too obviously.

Nope, it doesnt work like that. Liz's mum was never anything special.

If both are special, the kids will be special.

More mindless bull**** with Maggie Thatcher and Dennis.

I'm not familiar with Dennis or their kids.

There only son is completely useless.

As was Maggie.

If one is special, then the kids have a 50% chance.

More mindless bull****.

It's called genetics. You have to take them from your father or mother.

There is a hell of a lot of randomness involved.

You only have to look at the wide variety
of kids some parents have to see that.

And always a combination of the two. Someone could have their father's ugly face and their mother's dopey brain, and end up worse overall. But each aspect will be from one or both of them. To guarantee good kids, you both need to be sexy, fit, healthy, and intelligent.

Set an example?

He does, but by streaking, quite literally.

How does that kill anyone?

That bit wasnt about killing anyone, although
in your case likely some died laughing or atleast
crashed the car or the motorbike etc.

Yes, a distraction at seeing my sexy body.

Laughing at your microdick, actually.

It's above the national average.

Bull**** it is, we have the videos of you streaking.

I have never posted a video of it erect.

But we have the video anyway.

Which means it's a fake. Send it to snopes for analysis.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 02:43:17 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/07/2021 11:52 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 04 May 2021 03:03:47 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/03/2021 11:29 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:30:26 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 04/26/2021 11:53 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I doubt his religion played any part in creating his theories.

In a way it did. He fervently believed in a steady state universe and
created a 'cosmological constant' (fudge factor) to make his equations
work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

I don't know if his belief derived from Judaism but it was strong
enough
to ignore what his math was telling him.

Don't need religion to do that. Just the intelligence to know that the
maths isn't quite right.

Well, that point went over your head at 30,000 feet and climbing...

Then get better at explaining.

I don't write Monty Python scripts. You miss it, you miss it. That seems
to be par for British humor. Take a mildly amusing gag and beat it to
death until the dumbest Scot finally gets the joke.

I understood every Monty Python joke. You must have told it wrong.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

https://www.google.com/search?q=prin...w=1011&bih=479

Who do you claim is good looking ?

Mark Wahlberg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:M...lberg_2017.jpg
No better than Phil at that age.

Will doesnt look too bad cept for the premature baldness.

Unless they're playing bad guys.

And the wife has to be all those things too obviously.

Nope, it doesnt work like that. Liz's mum was never anything
special.

If both are special, the kids will be special.

More mindless bull**** with Maggie Thatcher and Dennis.

I'm not familiar with Dennis or their kids.

There only son is completely useless.

As was Maggie.

Bull****, she ****ed the unions over big time, flogged off
council houses to any tenant that wanted to buy the place
they were living in, privatised most stupid govt operations.

If one is special, then the kids have a 50% chance.

More mindless bull****.

It's called genetics. You have to take them from your father or mother.

There is a hell of a lot of randomness involved.

You only have to look at the wide variety
of kids some parents have to see that.

And always a combination of the two.

Nope, plenty of them are nothing like either of them.

Someone could have their father's ugly face and their mother's dopey
brain, and end up worse overall. But each aspect will be from one or both
of them.

Wrong. Harry is nothing like either or his. Neither is Liz.

To guarantee good kids, you both need to be sexy, fit, healthy, and
intelligent.

That doesnt guarantee anything.

Set an example?

He does, but by streaking, quite literally.

How does that kill anyone?

That bit wasnt about killing anyone, although
in your case likely some died laughing or atleast
crashed the car or the motorbike etc.

Yes, a distraction at seeing my sexy body.

Laughing at your microdick, actually.

It's above the national average.

Bull**** it is, we have the videos of you streaking.

I have never posted a video of it erect.

But we have the video anyway.

Which means it's a fake.

Nope.

Send it to snopes for analysis.

Dont want to kill them laughing.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You should; they repeat the gag over and over. I might retell a George
Carlin joke but Monty Python never. The only comparison was Benny Hill
who could beat a good joke to death with the best of them.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On Mon, 17 May 2021 20:39:42 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

You should; they repeat the gag over and over.

Not as often as you suck off the unwashed Scottish ******, you bigmouthed
senile Yankie swine! Guess WHY he comes back here, time and again!!! Take a
GUESS! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 09 May 2021 23:20:15 +0100, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 01 May 2021 19:46:36 +0100, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:37:00 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:20:41 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:13:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:50:26 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it
mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it off.
Think
about Eskimos and the cold virus.

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

No,

Fraid so.

we've invented the ability to screw up our future evolution.

No we havent. Making useful vaccines has in
fact allowed us to evolve even smarter people,
most obviously with the spanish flu which killed
the best people very quickly indeed.

But allowed people to live who are susceptible to viruses. Making future
generations need more vaccines.

Are you falsely assuming if you are more susceptible to one virus you will
be to others?

It's not a false assumption to consider a strong immune system to be
equally good at all viruses.

What do to base this on?

Logic.

If so this implies Windows computers are more susceptible to Mac viruses
than Macs are!

No, I was only considering human viruses, not for example a virus that
only dogs can get. Cross-platform on computers equals cross-species in animals.

Whats a species?

A collection of animals which can create fertile offspring.

And I might be using a Mac emulator. No no no, why would anyone want to
do that? That would be like a human pretending to be a cat.

To push things of a table better.

I failed to teach mine equal and opposite reactions.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 09 May 2021 23:25:40 +0100, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 01 May 2021 19:46:35 +0100, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:06:56 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
You mock others for their religious as being faith based but you have your
own
equally strong faith based views.

Bull****. He actually realises that climate has not changed enough to
matter.

Don't back me up again or I'll fall in love with you.

You fall in love with everyone.

Actually I'd never fall in love with anyone under an 8.

Tell them to walk away from the 8.

Tell who, and why?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 May 2021 00:47:20 +0100, rbowman wrote:

A stereotype is usually accurate, for example "Irish are stupid". I
know many Irish folk, and only one is clever.

They were clever enough to get rid of the Brits.

Being good at shooting doesn't make you clever.

It sounds like Sturgeon is working up to Brexit Part 2.

I hope so. As long as she then doesn't (extremely stupidly) rejoin the EU. Why leave one master and join another?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 May 2021 01:03:51 +0100, rbowman wrote:

And I might be using a Mac emulator. No no no, why would anyone want to
do that? That would be like a human pretending to be a cat.

https://demotix.com/jocelyn-wildenstein-before-surgery/

ROTFPMSL! It takes all sorts to make a world.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 May 2021 20:30:42 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 01 May 2021 19:47:08 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:37:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

No it didn't given that they didn't have a vaccine for the spanish flu.

Then what were you talking about with the Spanish Flu?

That it killed the best people very quickly indeed.

So letting it rip wouldn't have improved the human species.

Depends what you call best. A big virus is good at weeding out the weak. We need people with strong immune systems.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 May 2021 20:35:39 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 01 May 2021 19:51:21 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:25:54 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 21:03:53 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Apr 23, 2021 at 10:54:38 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:05:23 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Tedious, isn't he?

What Rod Speed ran from:

More of you lies, that troll**** is what I flushed, repeatedly.

Snit is what's called a floater.

Which one of these ?
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/floater

Only 10 is used in Scotland.

That's a lie with 1.

"one who or that which floats"? Never heard it used for anything but a
****e.

Yes you have with floating voters

Never heard of that.

and those things little kids who cant swim use.

Aussies like to shorten words, we call those either arm bands or buoyancy aids, or girlancy aids I guess. Better just to teach them to swim.

It means you've been unsuccessful in flushing your turd because it
contained too much farts and floated.

Nope, because it contained too much undigested vegy crap.

No, just contains gas.

Wrong.

All rotting and digestion makes gas.

Yes, but that's not why floating turds float.

Cite.

And are you admitting to being a cat?

Nope, the most I might be is a bit of a dog at times.

They can't digest things properly,

That's bull**** with meat.

they need it done for them by the previous animal,

Nope.

Yes, they need an animal to convert plant matter into animal matter for them, they lack that ability.

it's pathetic. I've even heard of dogs eating cat **** since it's still
got half the nutrition in it!

Dogs actually eat dog ****, and not for that reason.

And cats eat their own kitten's ****.

Again for a different reason.

But dogs can get nutrition out of cat **** as dogs have a better digestive system than cats.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.