Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Mon, 10 May 2021 00:47:20 +0100, rbowman wrote:

A stereotype is usually accurate, for example "Irish are stupid". I
know many Irish folk, and only one is clever.

They were clever enough to get rid of the Brits.

Being good at shooting doesn't make you clever.

It sounds like Sturgeon is working up to Brexit Part 2.

I hope so. As long as she then doesn't (extremely stupidly) rejoin the EU. Why leave one master and join another?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.