Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Sun, 09 May 2021 23:20:15 +0100, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 01 May 2021 19:46:36 +0100, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:37:00 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:20:41 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:13:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:50:26 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it
mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it off.
Think
about Eskimos and the cold virus.

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

No,

Fraid so.

we've invented the ability to screw up our future evolution.

No we havent. Making useful vaccines has in
fact allowed us to evolve even smarter people,
most obviously with the spanish flu which killed
the best people very quickly indeed.

But allowed people to live who are susceptible to viruses. Making future
generations need more vaccines.

Are you falsely assuming if you are more susceptible to one virus you will
be to others?

It's not a false assumption to consider a strong immune system to be
equally good at all viruses.

What do to base this on?

Logic.

If so this implies Windows computers are more susceptible to Mac viruses
than Macs are!

No, I was only considering human viruses, not for example a virus that
only dogs can get. Cross-platform on computers equals cross-species in animals.

Whats a species?

A collection of animals which can create fertile offspring.

And I might be using a Mac emulator. No no no, why would anyone want to
do that? That would be like a human pretending to be a cat.

To push things of a table better.

I failed to teach mine equal and opposite reactions.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.