Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Spank!

What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum Rules.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/04/2021 16:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum Rules.

Perhaps one day you'll take the hint and refrain from insulting another
member.

If you don't regard your insult to be one, then I suggest you reconsider
researching the matter of what constitutes an insult to those around you.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didn’t, but then I never told anyone they couldn’t do anything.

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

I was told off for going slightly off topic. All I did was point out that conversations tend to do that. I didn't call him an OCD ****.

If you don't regard your insult to be one, then I suggest you reconsider
researching the matter of what constitutes an insult to those around you.

It's impossible to insult someone. If I call you a moron and you are a moron, I've stated a fact. If I call you a moron and you aren't one, then I've lied.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts. Change your name, email address, writing style, browser, and IP address. My record is 38.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didnt, but then I never told anyone they couldnt do anything.

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

---snip---

Oh look, since I unkillfiled Fred, Rod is back, funny that. Am I the sole reason you change names?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

One forum I'm in has more moderators than users. Probably because they keep banning everyone. It's got so bad they're now arguing with each other. I told one of them to ban himself because he just broke a rule he told me off for.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:52:38 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/04/2021 17:56, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

So what you are saying is you can't fathom the concept that you can
insult someone with a fact.

I guess knowing sufficient about you that shouldn't surprise me.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts.Â* Change your name,
emailaddress, writing style, browser, and IP address.Â* My record is 38.

Most of us have better things to do.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:47:56 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Blind Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:52:38 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

I hate troll-feeding senile ASSHOLES like you that are actually so useless
and senile that they are THANKFUL that some clinically insane sociopathic
troll keeps baiting them!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 02:22:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the subnormal trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 18:10:49 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Most of us have better things to do.

YOU certainly don't, you troll-feeding senile idiot who never misses out an
opportunity to feed a troll! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts.

The better operations can pick those who do that.

Change your name, email address, writing style,

Thats a lot easier said than done. We are currently
watching one who did post for quite a while as
Arlen Holder trying that in a few groups right now.
Plenty can pick that its him returning.

browser, and IP address. My record is 38.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didnt, but then I never told anyone they couldnt do anything.

I became the moderator because some clown tried to appoint
himself as moderator and we gave him the bums rush and
fidonet did require that there was a moderator.

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Oh look, since I unkillfiled Fred, Rod is back, funny
that. Am I the sole reason you change names?

Nope, plenty of others play childish games with kill files.

Just like little kids, close your eyes, put your hands
over your ears and chant "nyah nyah can't hear ya"
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote

One forum I'm in has more moderators than users. Probably because they
keep banning everyone. It's got so bad they're now arguing with each
other.

I told one of them to ban himself because he just broke a rule he told me
off for.

Yeah, I got that with one online forum, the ****er
banned me for saying someone was trolling and
said he did that because I was a troll.

wrote:

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote:

You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Next level penalty: clipped wings and no cuttlefish for a fortnight?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 21:44:47 +0100, Andy Burned, another troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

Commander Kinsey wrote:

You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Next level penalty: clipped wings and no cuttlefish for a fortnight?

More likely yet another prolonged stay in a mental institution,
troll-feeding senile asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:19:45 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:21:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather unread again

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:24:13 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:52:38 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) posted for all of us to
digest...

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

This group doesn't have a moderator. You perhaps weakened your statement by
posting it to so many groups. Plonking posters can provide relief.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Tekkie©" wrote in message
news

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:52:38 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) posted for all of us
digest...

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

This group doesn't have a moderator.

No one ever said it did. It was an online group being discussed.

You perhaps weakened your statement
by posting it to so many groups.

He didn't, the one he replied to did.

Plonking posters can provide relief.

That's what Micky decided to do with you.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:38:56 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

I get it froma a mailing list if I post several messages to a thread even
though the later ones had not got here when I wrote the first ones, it seems
one has to use a crystal ball or maybe make copious notes then splurge all
your replies into one post which is no doubt then too long. It amazes me
that perfectly sighted people cannot grasp the art of using folders
automatically sorting their emails into lists and personal or cannot simply
use a different email for mail lists so all the important stuff comes into
their primary.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

No don't wind them up like that is exactly what they want so they can point
at you and say they were right about you all along. Simply say I see, fine
go away for a bit then come backbut if the area is not of great importance
simply vote with your keyboard in my case or mouse and let the boot lickers
have it to themselves they deserve each other.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

The point is most bullies love you to respond as they can then ban you for
ever saying they were right all along and you have no right of reply as you
are dumped and coming back as somebody else is counter productive. You have
few choices, See their point of view and reason with them personally not on
the list, if that fails just don't bother with that forum the chances are
that the only people on it after a while will be the boot lickers and the
moderators pals anyhow.

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Commander Kinsey wrote:

You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Next level penalty: clipped wings and no cuttlefish for a fortnight?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:28:43 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

No don't wind them up like that is exactly what they

Wind all you senile assholes up is exactly what the trolling Scottish ******
and attention whore wants, you disgusting troll-feeding blind asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 18:10:15 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

[...]

You're getting it now. If you're short and I call you short, I've just made an observation. You already knew you were short. It would be like me telling you it's raining when you're soaking wet, you already knew, no information was passed, I can't have insulted you.

I guess knowing sufficient about you that shouldn't surprise me.

I think here you're trying an insult, but as I explained already, there's no point. Everything you could possibly know about me, I know about me. You've not told me anything knew. Perhaps if you pointed out something I never knew, like "you've got a **** stain on your jeans".

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts. Change your name,
emailaddress, writing style, browser, and IP address. My record is 38.

Most of us have better things to do.

You can't let these power hungry morons keep their ego inflated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 21:21:52 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Oh look, since I unkillfiled Fred, Rod is back, funny
that. Am I the sole reason you change names?

Nope, plenty of others play childish games with kill files.

But since on this occasion only I removed you (and only because I accidentally saw a post that was interesting) why have you gone back to a different name which will be filtered by others?

Just like little kids, close your eyes, put your hands
over your ears and chant "nyah nyah can't hear ya"

No, it's called filtering out the posts I'm not interested in.

And speaking of childish, changing your name to get round those killfiles is surely also childish? And why do you only have a small number of them? Do you get tired of it before we do?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 21:24:13 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

One forum I'm in has more moderators than users. Probably because they
keep banning everyone. It's got so bad they're now arguing with each
other.

I told one of them to ban himself because he just broke a rule he told me
off for.

Yeah, I got that with one online forum, the ****er
banned me for saying someone was trolling and
said he did that because I was a troll.

I got told off for being rude because I said "remove that spam from your signature". I even tried to explain it was detracting from the paid spam the forum had plastered all over the place, but they didn't understand.

wrote:

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 22:32:19 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:52:38 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) posted for all of us to
digest...

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

This group doesn't have a moderator. You perhaps weakened your statement by
posting it to so many groups. Plonking posters can provide relief.

How on earth would it weaken his statement by sending it to more people?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 21:44:47 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:

You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Next level penalty: clipped wings and no cuttlefish for a fortnight?

On another forum (a games forum) I got a 1 day ban, then a 3 day ban, then a 7 day ban, then.... guess what the next one was? 1 day. I guess just like the game, the forum has an integer overflow.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Oh look, since I unkillfiled Fred, Rod is back, funny
that. Am I the sole reason you change names?

Nope, plenty of others play childish games with kill files.

But since on this occasion only I removed you
(and only because I accidentally saw a post that
was interesting) why have you gone back to a
different name which will be filtered by others?

Because I don't care if the fools that use kill files read this post.

Just like little kids, close your eyes, put your hands
over your ears and chant "nyah nyah can't hear ya"

No, it's called filtering out the posts I'm not interested in.

Trouble is that as you discovered, you cant usually find
that nothing one individual ever says is interesting.

You can with a few like peeler, but there isnt any point
in killfiling, I just don't read any of his posts at all.

And speaking of childish, changing your name to
get round those killfiles is surely also childish?

Nope, it ensures that they see the response.

And why do you only have a small number of them?
Do you get tired of it before we do?

Nope.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.