Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it.

Pathetic.

I assume by MMGCC you mean man-made global climate change...

Corse.

but that us like speaking of evolution "cultists" or germ theory
"cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of relativity "cultists".

Pathetic. Those have hard evidence, MMGCC doesnt.

https://google.com/search?q=evidence...climate+change

Pathetic. Just because some fool claims something on the internet...

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs