Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Sat, 08 May 2021 08:29:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 8, 2021 at 12:27:39 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

What you snipped:
You responded by saying you will agree evidence. Why do you keep saying it.
OK, you like ignorance. Whatever.

If you find a counter from an internationally recognized scientific group
please share.

Saying the same ****e over and over again might con most of the sheeple population, but me and Rod are more intelligent than that. Basic logic and common sense supercedes made up "scientific" bull**** with the results skewed towards what the scientists think or want the outcome to be.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.