Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 16, 2021 at 4:59:54 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it.

Pathetic.

I assume by MMGCC you mean man-made global climate change...

Corse.

but that us like speaking of evolution "cultists" or germ theory
"cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of relativity "cultists".

Pathetic. Those have hard evidence, MMGCC doesnt.

https://google.com/search?q=evidence...climate+change

Now try to show evidence for the other theories I mentioned. If anything it is
easier to find it for man-made global climate change. Your claim is simply
contrary to evidence.

is that you have very little evidence of MMGCC and very little that it
will be a significant problem even if it does turn out to be real.

It is one of the most deeply researched areas of the last 20 years.

In response you have empty denial. I am truly not interested. It is like my
saying owls do not exist. They are mythical creatures. It is utter rubbish, of
course, but no matter what you show I can just repeat that nonsense. That is
what you can do with your denial. Not a path I care to go down.

Which has turned up sweet **** all in the way of real
evidence that what GCC we have seen is man made.

Yes, its clear that CO2 levels have increased substantially
but there is sweet **** all evidence that that has actually
produced any measurable GCC.

https://google.com/search?q=evidence+climate+change+co2

Your claim is contrary to the evidence.

It is very likely that the move from hunting and gathering
to agriculture did have some effect on GCC but we clearly
survived that fine. We also survived massive increases in
sea levels which were due to non MMGCC too.

And like Ben Shapiro says, those with coastal properties will not take a
loss because they will just sell the property before it is under water!
LOL!

It remains to be seen if we do see anyone with their property under water

I went to find the clip and the best one I found was this

https://youtu.be/0-w-pdqwiBw

I have seen better... but that is funny.

And moved many millions of people from the old world to the new world and
arguably that produced a much better result than the old world ended up
with too.

So even if we do see some property under
water, no big deal to move to higher ground.

Sell it to who? Aquaman? LOL!

No reason for hysterics or hyperventilation or very damaging
draconian changes to the way we do things like banning new
ICE vehicles or ****ing the environment with stupid wind
power or pulling the plug on coal fired power generation.

How about we just stop socializing the costs of the use of ancient stores
of carbon?

No point when we do far more of that with stupid wind power etc.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

For the sake of argument: owls do not exist. No evidence of them. Right?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow