Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 16, 2021 at 2:25:29 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Still better if they arent dead. And plenty who recover get
very unpleasant long term medical downsides too, long covid.

A lot of people use faith instead of evidence. It is a shame.

To be clear: there are also many people of faith who ALSO look to the
evidence. I have no issue with this. I do take issue with rejection of
evidence for any reason.

Trouble with you MMGCC cultists

If there is such a thing I have never heard of it. I assume by MMGCC you mean
man-made global climate change... but that us like speaking of evolution
"cultists" or germ theory "cultists" or cell theory "cultists" or theory of
relativity "cultists". Just none of that makes sense... sounds like what
someone denying science would say. Do you speak of "plate tectonics cultists"
as well?

is that you have very
little evidence of MMGCC and very little that it will be
a significant problem even if it does turn out to be real.

It is one of the most deeply researched areas of the last 20 years. The fact
YOU are ignorant of it does not mean others are.

It is very likely that the move from hunting and gathering
to agriculture did have some effect on GCC but we clearly
survived that fine. We also survived massive increases in
sea levels which were due to non MMGCC too.

And like Ben Shapiro says, those with coastal properties will not take a loss
because they will just sell the property before it is under water! LOL!

And moved
many millions of people from the old world to the new
world and arguably that produced a much better result
than the old world ended up with too.

No reason for hysterics or hyperventilation or very damaging
draconian changes to the way we do things like banning new
ICE vehicles or ****ing the environment with stupid wind
power or pulling the plug on coal fired power generation.

How about we just stop socializing the costs of the use of ancient stores of
carbon? How about you learn a bit about the topic and not just deny findings
you show no understanding of? Are you at all curious to even understand what
the evidence shows, or just threatened by the idea that there are findings at
all?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow