Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:44:51 +0000, Steve ******, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

FLUSH senile ****

SteveW

You are doing it on purpose, right, ******? Guess what! I'm doing it on
purpose, too! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Why do people have garden gates?

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:44:51 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

On 26/11/2018 00:12, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:15:43 -0000, DerbyBorn
wrote:

Likewise here, just laziness. There is a busy regular bus route along
the road, at the end of my street. A good half mile of that is
occupied by large detached and semi- detached houses, these share a
long access road at the rear and a have large-ish rear gardens with
garages and parking built on them. Do they use the rear to park, not
likely...

They park out front, usually in a continuous row of near 1/2 mile of
parked vehicles, causing absolute chaos for traffic. Cars usually
manage to somehow get through, but buses really struggle. I have even
regularly seen them incredibly park on both sides of the road, making
it a real struggle for buses, sometimes impossible.

But do the planners try to accept that people like to park out front? No!

I don't understand this parking at the back nonsense. Is this council
estates we're talking about? They mostly seem to have been built before
the car was invented. They have stupid systems where everyone parks in
the middle of a square of houses, but the front doors are on the
outside. So a postman walks round the outside to post through the
letterboxes on the front doors, which are on a path. But if a courier
wants to deliver something, he either has to run 200 yards round the
outside of the block from where he parked, or go through their private
back garden and knock on the back door, shocking the naked woman who
just got out of the shower.

In civilised places like my street, you access the house from the front,
where the road is, where the front door with the letterbox is, where the
driveway is. The back garden does not have an exit, it borders onto the
back garden of the house in the next street, with a fence or hedge to
seperate them. Cars do not park on the road apart from
buses/taxis/postmen. Your own car lives in your drive or garage where
it belongs.

Ours is somewhat like that, but my wife's car lives on the road outside.
The driveway is only long enough for one car and access along the side
of the house, while useable for my kit-car or trailer, is too narrow for
everyday use - involving inching though with mirrors folded!

We are lucky, many houses only have access 3' to 4' wide to the back
garden. The houses were built in 1934/35 and cars weren't a consideration.

I would never have bought a house like that. I like my cars on my own property. My drive holds 5, plus 1 in the garage (if I hadn't converted it). I've only ever owned up to 3 cars at once. Owning a car without space to put it is like buying a computer motherboard with no case to hold it in and just leaving it running on the floor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:37:02 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

On 25/11/2018 21:58, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:55:00 -0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 24/11/2018 23:56, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 22:47:57 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Bruce Farquhar wrote

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the
silly 3 foot high ones that anyone can open.

Some are that anal.

Probably.

Some keep the dog in.

A few, but 10 times as many gates here as dogs.

They keep out the dogs of those owners that decide to excercise them off
the lead and thus allow them to run into anyone's garden, **** on the
grass and run out again before the owner even catches up with them.

They also discourage other people's children from using the gardens
during games and damaging plants.

I'm glad I don't live where you do. But I see gates in nice areas too.

We're in a pretty nice are, but some dog owners are just awful people.

The only awful dog owners I see are in the less desirable areas. If anyone didn't control their dog around here, the other neighbours would very quickly fall out with them, report them, beat them up, etc.

We actually don't have gates (the drive being too short to close them
once the car is in, unless they are illegally opened out, over the
pavement),

Where do you live? In the UK that isn't illegal, or it's never enforced, because I see it all the time where space is tight. Of course you'd only get into trouble if the catch failed and the things swung open and obstructed or harmed other people or vehicles.

but there have been a few times that I have wished that we
did.

Sliding gate?

There is always a small percentage of dog owners that will "walk"
their dog by letting it off the lead and strolling along, letting the
dog roam ahead. They are the same sort of owner that let the dog make a
mess on the grass verges and doesn't clean it up, despite many
passengers having to access cars via the verges and being unable to see
what's there in the dark; those that walk the dogs on the playing fields
where people will later be playing football or rugby; or those that have
dogs, but leave them alone all day, barking, whining, fretting and
annoying the neighbours.

If that became a problem here, I'd film it to find the owner, then collect the **** and deposit it through the letterbox of the culprit. They'd get the picture.

I have no complaint at all with the responsible owners, as their dogs
cause no bother to anyone.

Ever tried pushing something through a letterbox to find your finger bleeding? The next time I went back there I used a chisel to push it through, the dog made a rather upset sound :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:28:08 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

On 26/11/2018 00:04, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:48:48 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:09 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

On 24/11/2018 22:38, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

Keep the dog in?

Train the dog instead?

Easier said than done with that. Lot easier to have a gate.

Easier to train a dog than a cat. I always thought dogs were the
stupidest animals on earth until I got cats.

Nah, cats are intelligent enough to know not to let us know how
intelligent they are. That has to be true if you compare them to dogs.
Dogs can be trained to do what you want, while cats train you to do what
they want!

Then it's you that's unintelligent. I don't do what my cat asks. It does what I want or it doesn't get fed. Until it can go out and earn money, I'm in charge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:04:27 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:11:08 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 00:20:20 -0000, wrote:

On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 22:38:07 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

In the US jumping over a fence goes a long way towards justifying
being shot. (at least in the red states)

But just opening it to walk through, you could be just going to the
front
door.

Few yanks are such desperate povs/chavs that the only place
you can get to thru the gate is the front door, even in trailer parks.

I said COULD. So someone entering through the gate shouldn't be shot, as
they could be visiting you, delivering a package etc.

So the gate achieved nothing.

It clearly does if they jump over it.

You mean doesn't.

Nope. There, if they jump over the gate, you are free to gun them down.

What if they open it normally?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:03:15 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:08:46 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Clare Snyder" wrote in message

wrote:

Bruce Farquhar wrote

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the
silly 3 foot high ones that anyone can open.

Some are that anal.

Probably.

Some keep the dog in.

A few, but 10 times as many gates here as dogs.

They clearly don't stop burglars
as you just hop over it or open it.

They put the gates there to make mental
midgets go to usenet asking stupid questions.

He's right.

Me?

Yep.

I was astonished you called me right.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:07:18 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:25:40 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 00:59:24 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 22:47:57 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

Bruce Farquhar wrote

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the
silly 3 foot high ones that anyone can open.

Some are that anal.

Probably.

Some keep the dog in.

A few, but 10 times as many gates here as dogs.

Not here. Few front gates here.

Aussies are a bit more down to earth if that's the right phrase.

No it isnt.

I mean they just get on with things instead of making a fuss about
unimportant ****.

That's not right either. Lots of places ban front fences so there is no
possibility of a gate.

I'm sure Australia never used to have so many rules. Has your government changed considerably in the last decade or so?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:15:43 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

Likewise here, just laziness. There is a busy regular bus route along
the road, at the end of my street. A good half mile of that is
occupied by large detached and semi- detached houses, these share a
long access road at the rear and a have large-ish rear gardens with
garages and parking built on them. Do they use the rear to park, not
likely...

They park out front, usually in a continuous row of near 1/2 mile of
parked vehicles, causing absolute chaos for traffic. Cars usually
manage to somehow get through, but buses really struggle. I have even
regularly seen them incredibly park on both sides of the road, making
it a real struggle for buses, sometimes impossible.

But do the planners try to accept that people like to park out front? No!

Put restrictions in place and enforce. A couple of citations might
make them think about parking round back
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:46:47 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:44:55 -0000, wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:06:11 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:03:20 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 23:02:04 -0000, Thomas wrote:

They are pretty.
Locks only keep out the honest.

And petty theiving kids.

Not here. We do have gates with almost all pools
and even a gate doesn't stop the worst of them.

I was talking about locks, and on things that cannot be scaled, like a front door to a house.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...c3ffcbfea4a0bd

That's the kid's problem. And their parents for not simply teaching them to swim. Pools here don't generally have fences. Kids can either swim or aren't stupid enough to go into a pool when they can't.

In most US states a fence or other barrier is required around pools.
There are plenty of rules about fence height, latch height, gates must
open out and be self latching.
If you have a compliant fence and a kid still gets in, you have a
pretty safe position if they try to sue you.

You lot really need to grow up and stop blaming each other for everything. Someone falls in a pool, it's THEIR fault, nobody else's! Are you all retards who can't look after yourselves?

Fine by me. Shakespeare was right, "kill all the lawyers"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

they had them back then?

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

The world has too many restrictions. Please don't feed the lawyers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:09 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

On 24/11/2018 22:38, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

Keep the dog in?

Train the dog instead?

Easier said than done with that. Lot easier to have a gate.

Easier to train a dog than a cat.

Not for that particular thing.

I always thought dogs were the stupidest animals on earth until I got
cats.

Yeah, it's a real rocket scientist cat that recognises its own name.
Very rare that dogs don't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:09 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

On 24/11/2018 22:38, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

Keep the dog in?

Train the dog instead?

Easier said than done with that. Lot easier to have a gate.

Easier to train a dog than a cat.

Not for that particular thing.

You can train them to do most things (that they're capable of). Obviously driving a car would be difficult.

In fact most people I know have a dog which doesn't wander off. They can open the front door when I go to their house, and we can stand chatting with the door wide open and either no garden gate or an open gate. The dog just tends to hang around us, or wander around its own garden. Even those that wander off usually return immediately their name is called.

I always thought dogs were the stupidest animals on earth until I got
cats.

Yeah, it's a real rocket scientist cat that recognises its own name.
Very rare that dogs don't.

Mine seem to know their names (and there are 7 in the house). It could just be which one I'm looking or yelling towards, and which one just knocked something over and knows it's in trouble. Ok, I just tried calling one by name, and it looked towards me. I then repeated the exercise by calling the wrong name. It still looked at me. I guess you were right.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That's the normal arrangement here, but the older places
do have a lane instead.

Cars do not park on the road apart from buses/taxis/postmen.

Some do here. My neighbour across the road
normally has one car parked on the road, one
on his front lawn and another in the driveway.

The place next door to him used to be owned
by a mate of mine who has now moved to
Canberra and a mate of his bought it and
rents it out. Even tho it has a 3 car wide carport
a couple of the tenants park on the street.

Your own car lives in your drive or garage where it belongs.

Not always,

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:09 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

On 24/11/2018 22:38, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high
ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

Keep the dog in?

Train the dog instead?

Easier said than done with that. Lot easier to have a gate.

Easier to train a dog than a cat. I always thought dogs were the
stupidest animals on earth until I got cats.

Nah, cats are intelligent enough to know not to let us know how
intelligent they are.

That's overstated. It's a real rocket scientist cat that
even knows its own name. Rare that dogs don't.

That has to be true if you compare them to dogs. Dogs can be trained to do
what you want,

Some can, some can't. Particularly with never
going out of the front yard with no gate.

while cats train you to do what they want!

It is actually possible to train them
to do what you want them to do too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, that's how slums/council sink estates operate.
And the worst of them have pit bulls that eat your dog.

We actually don't have gates (the drive being too short to close them
once the car is in, unless they are illegally opened out, over the
pavement),

Where do you live? In the UK that isn't illegal, or it's never enforced,
because I see it all the time where space is tight. Of course you'd only
get into trouble if the catch failed and the things swung open and
obstructed or harmed other people or vehicles.

but there have been a few times that I have wished that we did.

Sliding gate?

Much harder for technoklutzes to do.

There is always a small percentage of dog owners that will "walk"
their dog by letting it off the lead and strolling along, letting the
dog roam ahead. They are the same sort of owner that let the dog make a
mess on the grass verges and doesn't clean it up, despite many
passengers having to access cars via the verges and being unable to see
what's there in the dark; those that walk the dogs on the playing fields
where people will later be playing football or rugby; or those that have
dogs, but leave them alone all day, barking, whining, fretting and
annoying the neighbours.

If that became a problem here, I'd film it to find the owner, then collect
the **** and deposit it through the letterbox of the culprit.

And they'd have it on their security camera
and get the cops to **** you over.

They'd get the picture.

Of you doing that.

I have no complaint at all with the responsible owners, as their dogs
cause no bother to anyone.

Ever tried pushing something through a letterbox to find your finger
bleeding?

Nope, we arent stupid enough to have
letterboxes in our front doors that anyone
can shove anything they like into our houses.

The next time I went back there I used a chisel to push it through, the
dog made a rather upset sound :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Bruce Farquhar wrote

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the
silly 3 foot high ones that anyone can open.

Some are that anal.

Probably.

Some keep the dog in.

A few, but 10 times as many gates here as dogs.

Not here. Few front gates here.

Aussies are a bit more down to earth if that's the right phrase.

No it isnt.

I mean they just get on with things instead of making a fuss about
unimportant ****.

That's not right either. Lots of places ban front fences so there is no
possibility of a gate.

I'm sure Australia never used to have so many rules.

Everywhere never used to have so many rules.

Has your government changed considerably in the last decade or so?

Not on that stuff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:09 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

On 24/11/2018 22:38, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high
ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

Keep the dog in?

Train the dog instead?

Easier said than done with that. Lot easier to have a gate.

Easier to train a dog than a cat.

Not for that particular thing.

You can train them to do most things (that they're capable of).

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you have never ever trained a dog to do that.

Obviously driving a car would be difficult.

In fact most people I know have a dog which doesn't wander off.

We arent taking about wandering off, we're talking
about the dog checking what other dogs have been
past and ****ed on their fence/hedge etc.

They can open the front door when I go to their house, and we can stand
chatting with the door wide open and either no garden gate or an open
gate. The dog just tends to hang around us, or wander around its own
garden.

Its different when its in the front yard by itself.

Even those that wander off usually return immediately their name is
called.

And when its in the front yard by itself there is no one to do that.

I always thought dogs were the stupidest animals on earth until I got
cats.

Yeah, it's a real rocket scientist cat that recognises its own name.
Very rare that dogs don't.

Mine seem to know their names (and there are 7 in the house).

No they don't, you arent testing that properly.

It could just be which one I'm looking or yelling towards, and which one
just knocked something over and knows it's in trouble.

Yep, that's all it is.

Ok, I just tried calling one by name, and it looked towards me. I then
repeated the exercise by calling the wrong name. It still looked at me.
I guess you were right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:29:42 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 02:47:55 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

They are pretty.
Locks only keep out the honest.

And petty theiving kids.

Not here. We do have gates with almost all pools
and even a gate doesn't stop the worst of them.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...c3ffcbfea4a0bd

If the kid is that smart, they should have taught him to swim by now.

They decided it was too risky and decided to not have the pool till he
is
older.

Er, they had a pool before he could swim.

No they did not. They had the fence but hadn't built the
pool yet, that was next. When they saw what a monkey
he was, they decided to have the pool later.

How odd to build the fence first.

Likely because its easy to do the fence yourself
but harder to do the pool yourself.

Difficult to get the digger in etc.

That had already happened.

It was one of those massive great
fiberglass ones craned into the
hole over the roof of the house.

Stupid as **** really.

Nope, you are.

No I just couldn't be bothered reading the link.

Yep, stupid as **** to not read the link.

One hell of a stink on facebook when she first posted the video.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:27:32 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:47:21 -0000, wrote:

wrote:

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high
ones
that anyone can open. They clearly don't stop burglars as you just
hop
over it or open it.

In the US jumping over a fence goes a long way towards justifying
being shot. (at least in the red states)

Do pigs get shot if they approach a house?

Only in Waco Texas and Ruby Ridge etc.

Cleveland, LA. the list goes on.
The result is still the same. The cops kill as many as they can,
sometimes everyone inside.

You ought to organise a nationwide cop cull.

Plenty of them did try that, and lost.

The trouble is they have limitless funding by the theiving government.
It's insane that we get nicked by people paid for by ourselves.

Those werent nicked, gunned down by the cops.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You cant gun them down unless the refuse
to leave when you tell them to do that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Likewise here, just laziness. There is a busy regular bus route along
the road, at the end of my street. A good half mile of that is
occupied by large detached and semi- detached houses, these share a
long access road at the rear and a have large-ish rear gardens with
garages and parking built on them. Do they use the rear to park, not
likely...

They park out front, usually in a continuous row of near 1/2 mile of
parked vehicles, causing absolute chaos for traffic. Cars usually
manage to somehow get through, but buses really struggle. I have even
regularly seen them incredibly park on both sides of the road, making
it a real struggle for buses, sometimes impossible.

But do the planners try to accept that people like to park out front? No!

Put restrictions in place and enforce.

Not feasible. Visitors wouldn't be able to park.

A couple of citations might
make them think about parking round back

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yep, they have been around forever.
Even the romans had them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:05:01 +1100, "87213" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

One side restrictions work well everywhere else in the world. Lots
of places both sides no parking. Here there is no overnight street
parking and no parking during school hours on either side. Zoning laws
equire 1 parking space behind the building line. (can be garage or
carport or open parking) and at least one spot in front. Before that
zoning came in effect some were too close to the street to park a car
on the property in the front - but back then most had "back alley"
access. No house newer than about 60 years has no on-site parking.

Parking tickets pretty quickly get more expensive than renting a spot
somewhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Clare Snyder" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:05:01 +1100, "87213" wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

But clearly wouldn't with that street.

Lots
of places both sides no parking.

So there would be nowhere for the visitors to park.

Here there is no overnight street
parking and no parking during school hours on either side. Zoning laws
equire 1 parking space behind the building line. (can be garage or
carport or open parking) and at least one spot in front. Before that
zoning came in effect some were too close to the street to park a car
on the property in the front - but back then most had "back alley"
access. No house newer than about 60 years has no on-site parking.

Parking tickets pretty quickly get more expensive than renting a spot
somewhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:09 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high

ones
that anyone can open.á They clearly don't stop burglars as you

just hop
over it or open it.

Keep the dog in?

Or the sheep/cattle out when they are being moved along the road.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 24/11/2018 22:38, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high ones
that anyone can open.* They clearly don't stop burglars as you just hop
over it or open it.

Mine are to keep the dog safely on our property.

Mike
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:02:28 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

I didn't.

Senility taking over again, senile idiot? BG

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:32:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH idiotic troll****

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:15:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 96 of absolutely idiotic troll****

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:57:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Yep, stupid as **** to not read the link.

....says the stupid senile **** who is so miserable and lonely that he
follows up EVERY single link getting posted here! LMAO

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FLUSH all the Idiotic Troll****!

....and much better air in here again!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FLUSH yet more Troll****!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:58:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH troll****

What has all this sick **** got to do with a group like ahr, you stinking
trolls?

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:51:44 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Some do here. My neighbour across the road
normally has one car parked on the road, one
on his front lawn and another in the driveway.

The place next door to him used to be owned
by a mate of mine who has now moved to
Canberra and a mate of his bought it and
rents it out. Even tho it has a 3 car wide carport
a couple of the tenants park on the street.

Your own car lives in your drive or garage where it belongs.

Not always,

The filthy Scottish ******'s unwashed cock is really EVERYTHING you got left
in your senile "life", eh, senile cocksucker? You seem to be hermetically
glued to it! LOL

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:59:34 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH troll****

Now ALSO an expert in cats and dogs! Why is nobody surprised? ROTFLOL

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:52:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Yep, that's all it is.

Talking of cats: doesn't the Scottish ******'s cock taste of cat ****,
senile Rot? Who but you would know! LOL

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:54:18 +0000, Muddymike, another mentally challenged
troll-feeding senile idiot, babbled:

Mine are to keep the dog safely on our property.

Mike

Is there NO bait silly enough that you senile idiots will NOT swallow, hook,
line and sinker, EVERY time? tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

On the road where I live, there isn't room to park between the road
surface and the drainage ditch. Problem solved. Everybody parks
in their driveway or garage.

No sidewalks, so no garden gate, either.

Cindy Hamilton