Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum Fencing | Aluminum Gates | Gates Fences

We sell aluminum fence, wrought iron fence, driveway estate gates,
aluminum railing, rackable welded steel and in-stock fence. Aluminum
fence is a maintenance-free alternative to traditional wrought iron
fencing that will add beauty, security and value to any property. Our
fully assembled sections are easy to install and are available in 12
standard designs as well as 5 standard colors. We offer the highest
quality aluminum fence at a price you will love. Visit us at
http://www.fence-depot.com now!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2010 10:04 PM, hachiko wrote:
We sell aluminum fence, wrought iron fence, driveway estate gates,
aluminum railing, rackable welded steel and in-stock fence. Aluminum
fence is a maintenance-free alternative to traditional wrought iron
fencing that will add beauty, security and value to any property. Our
fully assembled sections are easy to install and are available in 12
standard designs as well as 5 standard colors. We offer the highest
quality aluminum fence at a price you will love. Visit us at
hxxp://wxw.fxxxe-dxxxt.cxx now!

I like the idea of an easy to install lightweight fence system.
The only problem I can see with it is the two legged metal termites
with hacksaws who infest my home city. The aluminum fence would
vanish over a weekend if not guarded which defeats the whole purpose
of a fence.

TDD

Making gates Kevin Poole[_5_] UK diy 1 October 20th 08 01:36 PM
Driveway gates PW[_3_] UK diy 10 June 8th 08 11:47 PM
Cast aluminum with embeded 6061-T6 aluminum rods Ink Maker Metalworking 7 August 16th 07 06:00 AM
U.S. tests new ceramic armor made of aluminum oxynitride (clear aluminum) Gunner Asch Metalworking 7 December 25th 05 02:31 PM
gates dave UK diy 4 April 12th 05 09:56 PM