Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Tue, 31 May 2016 20:09:37 +0100, notX wrote:

On 05/31/2016 02:44 AM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

DONG!!!

I believe the "official" response was DUNG!!! but that's close.

As to smoking, people say nicotine makes them feel good. When I hear
"makes you feel", I'm suspicious already. I like honest feelings.

I want to feel good because of something good, not because a toxic
chemical is attacking my brain.

The first is not always available.

--
What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 20:14:15 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 05/31/2016 08:52 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

I become asthmatic when exposed to tobacco smoke. It's like pepper spray to me and it's due to my exposure to my parents cigarette smoke before and after I was born. I was an adult before I
found out that my mother had chain smoked while pregnant with me and my brother. I went cold turkey on nicotine at the age of one day with me going through withdrawal just like a modern
"Crack Baby". People didn't know any better back in the middle of the last century when so many young people were getting out of the military, getting married and raising families. My
parents didn't give up smoking until a doctor told my father to stop smoking or he would die. My dad was on his late 40's when he and my mom gave up cigarettes so my youngest siblings weren't exposed to the smoke me and the older kids had to put up with. People didn't know any better back then but there is no excuse today to expose children to tobacco smoke. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Coughing Monster

Also, smokers claim it's a good thing when they've smoked so long they
no longer cough.

That is NOT a good thing. It means one of your body's defensive reflexes
has failed because of overload.

No, it means you've adapted to it. Just like you get harder soles from running barefoot.

--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 20:28:27 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 05/31/2016 12:33 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Mr Macaw:
People can multitask.

I am pretty sure that the science says that is not true in the strict
sense of computer terminology.

Instead of "Multitasking", it is more like "Time Slicing"

It's "Time Slicing" that people can do, and they're not very good at it.
Especially when one or more of the tasks is time critical.

Bull****, you clearly know nothing about how the brain works. It's divided into different parts for different types of task, just like a computer is. For example, having a conversation while walking. Neither impedes the other.

--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:54:05 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 31/05/2016 19:53, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:48:00 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 31/05/2016 19:44, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:33:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 31/05/2016 19:26, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 15:36:07 +0100, Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 10:06:55 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 7:02:15 PM UTC-4, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Mr Macaw:

Don't you end up in hospital quitting heroin cold turkey?

Not according to the book cited.

In fact, they say that heroin addicts quit "Cold Turkey" on
somewhat of
a regular basis for economic reasons - when their
tolerance/required
doses for the desired effect get too high.

They quit, tolerance drops, habit gets cheaper, and then they
resume.

That's per the book - I have never known anybody who was a heroin
addict.
--
Pete Cresswell

My GF works at a drug / alcohol treatment center. she reports going
cold turkey on heroin is very dangerous. i know a heroin addict who
is dying she has that wasted look. plusa heavy smoker she has COPD
too.

nearly all drug addicts are smokers too

From what I've read about drug addiction treatment centers, the
center
personnel don't take the cigarettes away from the patients because
nicotine is more difficult to give up than other addictive drugs. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

I know plenty people who stopped it or cut down severely (as in to
about
a quarter) to save money. It wasn't that difficult from what they
said,
no different to giving up chocolate for example.

It's definitely more difficult for many people. I am but one example.

I don't believe you. You'd manage just fine without the tobacco :-)

Been there done it several times. You're just ignorant on the subject.

Tobacco does **** all compared to other substances.

ok, I'm lying. Argue with yourself.

You know tobacco is ****, that's why you enhance it.

--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2016 20:31, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 20:28:27 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 05/31/2016 12:33 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Mr Macaw:
People can multitask.

I am pretty sure that the science says that is not true in the strict
sense of computer terminology.

Instead of "Multitasking", it is more like "Time Slicing"

It's "Time Slicing" that people can do, and they're not very good at it.
Especially when one or more of the tasks is time critical.

Bull****, you clearly know nothing about how the brain works. It's
divided into different parts for different types of task, just like a
computer is. For example, having a conversation while walking. Neither
impedes the other.

A simple example of multitasking; I can stir 1 cup of tea with my left
hand whilst putting sugar in another cup with my right and singing at
the same time, plus tapping my foot.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 08:46:00 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 30/05/2016 21:52, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 20:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 30/05/2016 19:47, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 19:10:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 30/05/2016 19:03, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 18:49:36 +0100, wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2016 18:08:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

I get withdrawal symptoms from a lack of a cigarette. I gave up
once for
3 weeks and it changed my character from being laid back to an
angry
animal. So much so that my missus told me to start again.

Must be just me then. I've never felt any compulsion that I must
have
something I stopped having.

Masturbation?

That has been defined as an addiction too, in our addiction happy
society.

500-1000 Americans die per year due to suffocating themselves to
enhance
orgasm.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2...urbating-nsfw/

I've heard that there is a safer way using *Poppers* (Amyl Nitrate),
which is legal to buy in the UK. Popular with Gays (apparently).

What, the stuff in diesel to make it ignite better?!?

[googles]

Hmmm, that stuff sounds more harmful than most other drugs, yet it's
legal.

And WTF? "Common side effects of popper use include headaches,
excessive perspiration and ****temporary erectile problems****."
Isn't that the problem they were trying to solve?

*Apparently* it's used at the point of the vinegar stroke.

You seem to know a lot about these things....

And aren't you kinda busy at that point?

Your boyfriend explained it all to me.

Tart!

--
Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 20:38:04 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

But you can't tap your foot to one song while singing another.

--
A blonde is walking down a creek. While she's looking around she notices Judi walking along the other side of the creek. She yells to the other blonde. "Hey, how do I get to the other side?"
Judi replies, "You are on the other side!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2016 2:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 20:15:58 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:27:59 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
There's no excuse to expose anyone to tobacco
smoke.

Nobody forces it upon you, we've told you that again
and again. Will you ****ing listen instead of
spouting your holier than thou ****? If you don't like
second hand smoke, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Public places are for everyone, and this is about public health in
public places. Non-smokers shouldn't have to leave public places
because smoker's blow hazardous secondhand smoke

A public place is much bigger than the area created by smoke.

And what makes you think you have more rights than the smoker?

Smokers are allowed in public places - they just can't engage in smoking
while there.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:10:05 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

The CPU itself has 4 or more seperate cores independent of one another.

You also have to look at data paths, access to DASD, access to RAM and
how the firmware/software is written.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:27:59 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
There's no excuse to expose anyone to tobacco
smoke.

Nobody forces it upon you, we've told you that again
and again. Will you ****ing listen instead of
spouting your holier than thou ****? If you don't like
second hand smoke, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Public places are for everyone, and this is about public health in
public places. Non-smokers shouldn't have to leave public places
because smoker's blow hazardous secondhand smoke

A public place is much bigger than the area created by smoke.

And what makes you think you have more rights than the smoker?

Smokers are allowed in public places - they just can't engage in smoking
while there.

Answer the question. Why do you think you have more rights to have it smoke free than they do to have it smoky? You are a BIGOT.

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 14:58:04 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

Smokers are allowed in public places - they just can't engage in smoking
while there.

What if the public place was established to serve smokers, like a
cigar bar? You have no reason to actually be there but if you did,
nobody is stopping you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 21:12:37 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:10:05 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

The CPU itself has 4 or more seperate cores independent of one another.

You also have to look at data paths, access to DASD, access to RAM and
how the firmware/software is written.

The point is two or more things can easily be happening simultaneously. One CPU core is doing a calculation, while the other is loading from memory. Same is true of the brain.

If what you said was true, then I couldn't run 4 programs at the same time maxing out all 4 cores, with all of them running the same speed as if they were run individually.

--
Mixed emotions are when your mother-in-law drives your new Ferrari off the cliff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 1:26:32 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
[...]

From what I've read about drug addiction treatment centers, the center personnel don't take the cigarettes away from the patients because nicotine is more difficult to give up than other addictive drugs. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

I know plenty people who stopped it or cut down severely (as in to about a quarter) to save money. It wasn't that difficult from what they said, no different to giving up chocolate for example.
--

GIVE UP CHOCOLATE?!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Chocolate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2016 03:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

[snip]

Answer the question. Why do you think you have more rights to have it
smoke free than they do to have it smoky? You are a BIGOT.

That message comes from the VERY UNUSUAL universe (at SC.911876662343)
where smokers don't to anything harmful, but non-smokers are guilty of
spreading deadly non-smoke containing fresh air, non-nicotine, and
non-particles, that they seem to find strangely irritating.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 22:43:52 +0100, notX wrote:

On 05/31/2016 03:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

[snip]

Answer the question. Why do you think you have more rights to have it
smoke free than they do to have it smoky? You are a BIGOT.

That message comes from the VERY UNUSUAL universe (at SC.911876662343)
where smokers don't to anything harmful, but non-smokers are guilty of
spreading deadly non-smoke containing fresh air, non-nicotine, and
non-particles, that they seem to find strangely irritating.

Nope, just the one where everyone has the right to do what they please. Non-smokers affect smokers by their stupid insistence that they have the exclusive right to a particular place. They don't. Everybody has the right to a public place. If you don't like the other people there (they have BO, they smoke, they talk too loud, whatever), MOVE AWAY. Are your feet bolted to the ground?

--
The way to a man's heart is through the left ventricle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 22:38:08 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

From what I've read about drug addiction treatment centers, the center personnel don't take the cigarettes away from the patients because nicotine is more difficult to give up than other addictive drugs. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

I know plenty people who stopped it or cut down severely (as in to about a quarter) to save money. It wasn't that difficult from what they said, no different to giving up chocolate for example.
--

GIVE UP CHOCOLATE?!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Chocolate Monster

Exactly. It's what keeps us round.
I am in shape, round is a shape.

--
An optimist thinks this is the best possible world.
A pessimist fears this is true.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Smokers are allowed in public places - they just can't engage in smoking
while there.

What if the public place was established to serve smokers, like a
cigar bar? You have no reason to actually be there but if you did,
nobody is stopping you.

That sounds like a good idea, if:

1. People can come and go at anytime, but in all cases the SMOKE stays
inside the building.

Obviously it'll come out at some pint, but the quantities would be negligible. Anyway, why hang around the windows? Are you a peeping tom?

2. The function of this place is obvious (proper warning signs on the
doors?), so no nonsmoker will voluntarily enter.

Er.... you'd know by the smell when you entered and could leave again.

3. No one is ever required to enter (especially children who may HAVE to
follow their parents).

Don't play the "think of the children" card, it's pathetic. If the child is old enough to be allowed to make his own choices, he can choose to leave. If not, he's the property of the parents. They brought him into the world and they paid for his upbringing. Until he can look after himself, keep your nose out of the parents' decision making process. There is no right and wrong way to bring up a child.

4. Anything non-tobacco that's available (food, beer, TV, restrooms,
employment, etc...) is available elsewhere NEARBY.

That's up to other businesses to fill the need for such things if there is one.

5. The owner of this place is responsible for smoking-related fires.

The owner is always responsible for all fires anyway.

--
For this race I'm going to be using "beati dogu". Japanese for the ancient art of driving a sports car round a track faster than a greyhound. -- Richard Hammond
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 21:12:37 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:10:05 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

The CPU itself has 4 or more seperate cores independent of one
another.

You also have to look at data paths, access to DASD, access to RAM
and how the firmware/software is written.

The point is two or more things can easily be happening
simultaneously. One CPU core is doing a calculation, while the other
is loading from memory. Same is true of the brain.
If what you said was true, then I couldn't run 4 programs at the same
time maxing out all 4 cores, with all of them running the same speed
as if they were run individually.

Time was - maybe still - there were instructions to enable/disable
interrupts. A CPU can only do one thing; it can SEEM to do multiple things
because it pauses what it is doing (interrupts) to go do something else.
That is totally transparent to the user because of the speed at which things
are done. Even 45 years ago when CPU speed was around 1/1000 of the current
speeds, the CPU was processing 100,000 instructions per second.

It was sometimes necessary to disable interrupts; one I recall was for
floppy disc read/write.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:27:59 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
There's no excuse to expose anyone to tobacco
smoke.

Nobody forces it upon you, we've told you that again
and again. Will you ****ing listen instead of
spouting your holier than thou ****? If you don't like
second hand smoke, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Public places are for everyone, and this is about public health in
public places. Non-smokers shouldn't have to leave public places
because smoker's blow hazardous secondhand smoke

A public place is much bigger than the area created by smoke.

And what makes you think you have more rights than the smoker?

Smokers are allowed in public places - they just can't engage in smoking
while there.

Answer the question. Why do you think you have more rights to have it
smoke free than they do to have it smoky? You are a BIGOT.

What rights are you talking about?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The right to have a public area the way you want it.

--
Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?
Only if they've had a sex-change. Then they're trans-sisters.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 23:27:36 +0100, dadiOH wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:
[...]

Have you not heard of multicore processors? Did you not know there are other chips besides the CPU, like the disk controller, the memory controller, the PCI controller, the graphics card, ....

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 May 2016 00:43:42 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 05/29/2016 04:52 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

[snip]

"200 people were killed by speeding drivers" - yes, out of 65
million. That's pretty good odds.

And THAT is "supposed" to be comforting to those who are dying because
of a speeding driver.

What a stupid thing to say. The point is it's unlikely to happen. We as a society should not react to something that kills 1 in a million. We should concentrate our resources on things that kill 1 in a 1000.

--
Archimedes principle: When a body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

From what I've read about drug addiction treatment centers, the center personnel don't take the cigarettes away from the patients because nicotine is more difficult to give up than other addictive drugs. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

I know plenty people who stopped it or cut down severely (as in to about a quarter) to save money. It wasn't that difficult from what they said, no different to giving up chocolate for example.
--

GIVE UP CHOCOLATE?!! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING?!! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Aghast Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...] tobacco smoke. It's like pepper spray to me

I'm interested in your story about getting a faceful of pepper spray.

--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 8:54:46 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...] tobacco smoke. It's like pepper spray to me

I'm interested in your story about getting a faceful of pepper spray.
--

I've gotten blowback when spraying urban camper trespassers when I had to convince them to leave my private property. I caught one breaking into my van and gave him a bath with capsicum. I made the mistake of scratching my eye when I had some pepper spray on my hands. I quit using pepper spray when it became obvious that I react badly to any amount in the environment. I've switched to guns. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

I quit using pepper spray when it became obvious that
I react badly to any amount in the environment.
I've switched to guns. ^_^

I think it depends more on how quickly one needs to 'neutralize' the
threat. I've never had the pleasure of real weapon grade pepper spray. I
expect that food-grade (hot sauce) is much milder, but I have noted that it
takes a few seconds to take effect.

If your attacker is using a knife, he will probably be able to get close
enough to be a danger before losing his vision or mobility due to pepper
spray.

Also, I'm not convinced it would really stop a charging bear before it gets
close enough start thrashing. (That's the only 'legal' reason for civilians
to buy pepper spray around here.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I want a healthy public area for everyone.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 9:46:39 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 19:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

I quit using pepper spray when it became obvious that
I react badly to any amount in the environment.
I've switched to guns. ^_^

I think it depends more on how quickly one needs to 'neutralize' the
threat. I've never had the pleasure of real weapon grade pepper spray. I
expect that food-grade (hot sauce) is much milder, but I have noted that it
takes a few seconds to take effect.

If your attacker is using a knife, he will probably be able to get close
enough to be a danger before losing his vision or mobility due to pepper
spray.

Also, I'm not convinced it would really stop a charging bear before it gets
close enough start thrashing. (That's the only 'legal' reason for civilians
to buy pepper spray around here.)

I actually have some police issue pepper spray and that stuff is very strong. Hell, I can't stomp anyone's ass anymore and it's difficult to properly deploy pepper spray from a wheelchair so I have a Hi-Point 380ACP pistol which I could carry. I must get a 10 round magazine for it because it's longer that the standard 8 round mag which makes the pistol's handgrip too short for my hand. Put 2 rounds into the groin of a thug and they will lose any desire to mess with you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Round Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster
Wed, 01
Jun 2016 02:15:32 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 8:54:46 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...] tobacco smoke. It's like pepper spray to me

I'm interested in your story about getting a faceful of pepper
spray. --

I've gotten blowback when spraying urban camper trespassers when I
had to convince them to leave my private property. I caught one
breaking into my van and gave him a bath with capsicum. I made the
mistake of scratching my eye when I had some pepper spray on my
hands. I quit using pepper spray when it became obvious that I
react badly to any amount in the environment. I've switched to
guns. ^_^

you mean the lead bullets are safe for you to touch/be around? I'm
surprised considering how sensitive you are to things in the
environment. When you did perform service work, were you driving a
super energy efficient hybrid vehicle, or outright electric one? Or,
were you driving a work van that pumps out piles of toxic material
into the environment as long as the engine is running?

Did you ever use a drive thru? I'm sure the employees really
appreciated the flooding of exhaust fumes from your vehicle into
their 'non smoker friendly' environment. Yes sir, I'd much rather
inhale large doses of petro byproducts, and dangerous levels of
carbon monoxide, but don't you dare force me to inhale a 'whiff' of
somebodys cigarette.

I find the smell of a 2stroke engine to be a bit annoying. We should
outlaw them, entirely. They do more harm to the environment and my
lungs than any cigarette ever thought about doing. I'd also like to
go ahead and ban charcoal, wood burning stoves.. As, again, they emit
toxic fumes that shouldn't be allowed in any public space; as it
would 'offend me'. Depending on what your grilling, I might even want
to throw up. Move your grill someplace else, it's in a public space
and I've got the right! not to have to smell what you're cooking. I
don't care if we're both in a campground; your grill offends my nose
and chokes me up. So, you can't use it.

I get sick to my stomache if I see a needle on tv. TV shows *because
it makes me sick!* shouldn't be allowed to show needles injecting
people or drawing blood. Much more so if said tv is in a public
space. No, you can't ask me to change the channel or go elsewhere as
that's not fair to me. You *will not* show injections while I'm
present, instead.

Do you need any more examples of outrageously stupid demands for the
'public' space or have I made my point? Second hand cig smoke at
best, might? possibly be, harmful for you, if you've been exposed to
it in a very confined area, for YEARS upon YEARS upon YEARS. A whiff
here and there is HIGHLY UNLIKELY to do you any actual harm.
Perceived harm isn't the same thing, you realize.

I'm doing my best to emulate Muggles as I work through some assinine
requests that can only possibly benefit me, but, certainly
inconvenience you. I've got one more.. G

Btw, Thanks to the super duper AC present in the hospital, it's
causing me to feel cold. So, while I'm in a public space with you, I
want the temperature increased to a level I find comfortable. If YOU
don't like it, go find a freezer. You don't have the right in a
public space to force me to be chilly just because you're a fat
******* who can't stay cool during the summer without the AC unit.
I have the right to be comfortable, **** your rights. It's a public
space, after all.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd
Tue, 31 May 2016 19:28:27 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/31/2016 12:33 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Mr Macaw:
People can multitask.

I am pretty sure that the science says that is not true in the
strict sense of computer terminology.

Instead of "Multitasking", it is more like "Time Slicing"

It's "Time Slicing" that people can do, and they're not very good
at it. Especially when one or more of the tasks is time critical.

According to an old NASA article (I can't find a reference to it off
hand, sorry) the average human brain cannot handle doing more than
three things at nearly the same time. The more critical the tasks, the
less likely we're able to accurately perform them while doing something
else. Our brains aren't as direct or single task oriented as the
computers we use.

Should that be smoking? David UK diy 3 May 14th 16 05:13 PM
TOT; Smoking Kangoo Man at B&Q UK diy 0 March 24th 10 09:48 AM
OT Smoking in bed Terry Home Repair 1 February 6th 07 06:32 AM
Here it is. The smoking gun. Greg Palast UK diy 2 May 13th 05 08:22 PM
Smoking in the MachineShop Cliff Metalworking 74 March 20th 05 09:28 PM