Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Tue, 31 May 2016 08:46:00 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 30/05/2016 21:52, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 20:06:14 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 30/05/2016 19:47, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 19:10:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 30/05/2016 19:03, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 18:49:36 +0100, wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2016 18:08:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

I get withdrawal symptoms from a lack of a cigarette. I gave up
once for
3 weeks and it changed my character from being laid back to an
angry
animal. So much so that my missus told me to start again.

Must be just me then. I've never felt any compulsion that I must
have
something I stopped having.

Masturbation?

That has been defined as an addiction too, in our addiction happy
society.

500-1000 Americans die per year due to suffocating themselves to
enhance
orgasm.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2...urbating-nsfw/

I've heard that there is a safer way using *Poppers* (Amyl Nitrate),
which is legal to buy in the UK. Popular with Gays (apparently).

What, the stuff in diesel to make it ignite better?!?

[googles]

Hmmm, that stuff sounds more harmful than most other drugs, yet it's
legal.

And WTF? "Common side effects of popper use include headaches,
excessive perspiration and ****temporary erectile problems****."
Isn't that the problem they were trying to solve?

*Apparently* it's used at the point of the vinegar stroke.

You seem to know a lot about these things....

And aren't you kinda busy at that point?

Your boyfriend explained it all to me.

Tart!

--
Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.