Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 05/31/2016 09:07 PM, RonNNN wrote:
In article , says...

Have you not heard of multicore processors? Did you not know there are
other chips besides the CPU, like the disk controller, the memory
controller, the PCI controller, the graphics card, ....

Math co-processors comes to mind... but that might be a subject for some
other thread.

I have an old data book for intel CPUs (that goes through the 80386),
which lists a couple we don't hear about much, maybe because they don't
fit in with the IBM-PC:

8089: I/O coprocessor
80376: 80386 without real mode

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The activities engaged in by the Christian Coalition...were a vital
part of why we had a revolution at the polls on November 8, 1994." [Newt
Gingrich]