Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 8:54:46 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2016 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...] tobacco smoke. It's like pepper spray to me

I'm interested in your story about getting a faceful of pepper spray.
--

I've gotten blowback when spraying urban camper trespassers when I had to convince them to leave my private property. I caught one breaking into my van and gave him a bath with capsicum. I made the mistake of scratching my eye when I had some pepper spray on my hands. I quit using pepper spray when it became obvious that I react badly to any amount in the environment. I've switched to guns. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster