Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:53:56 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

Is there a point to your questions? You're asking rather dumb ones
given the details I did provide...

You provided enough details to find you guilty of "Leaving The
Scene...". I wondered if you were charged. You didn't say anything
about that "detail".

If someone is shooting a me, you can damn well bet I'm leaving the scene!

....directly for the nearest police station to report the incident. Leaving
the scene and hoping they don't catch up to you isn't a good plan. It *is* a
felony.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/22/2012 10:00 PM, Deucalion wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 08:33:27 -0700 (PDT), Evan
wrote:

On Jul 22, 7:58 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The "lets roll" guy thought he was on air plane ride.

Got to be prepared to take action, when the moment happens. Why would a guy
with a CC / CHL permit be any different than the unprepared sheeple?
(Training, mindset, preparation, and....)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Richard" wrote in message

m...

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

ROFL...

Seriously ? Those careful planners who go off on these
shooting sprees rarely envision resistance so if anyone
had begun shooting back he could have stopped and
fled...

To say that only a police officer with training and experience
could have done anything: I say bull****... There are just
as many cases where the police shoot innocent people
who are bystanders or completely air condition a suspect's
car when one or two shots is all that was called for...

Given the amount of ballistic protection that the guy had, I doubt
that one person with a pistol would have been able to do much.

Head shot. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:58:18 -0500, Richard wrote:

On 7/22/2012 9:02 PM, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:50:22 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:
snip
That means that shooting at him would only be a danger to people between
them.

snip

and a big danger to the people beyond the shooter with a
good aim, particularly if a soft [unarmored] spot like the
head was hit, and around the shooter unless the aim was
perfect. With a high penetration round, i.e. hard/fmj,
serious danger of ricochets also exists.

One big question is how did the perp get in the theater
dressed in body armor, wearing or carrying a gas mask, and
an assault rifle? Walk through the lobby? Use a side or
back entrance? Side and back entrances are normally fire
exits and only open from the inside, and are usually
alarmed.

There is far more to this story.

Yes there is.

One report said he had a used ticket on him when he was arrested.

Based on that, he probably went in normally, slipped out the exit
(why no alarm?), rigged the door, dressed up and came back in.

There are no alarms on the side/back doors of the theater here. Everyone
walks out the doors after the show is over.

More will come out in the next few days.

And more will come out of the fantasy-heroes here in the next few days
as well.

You seem to be having fun, too.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard wrote:

Yes there is.

One report said he had a used ticket on him when he was arrested.

Based on that, he probably went in normally, slipped out the exit
(why no alarm?), rigged the door, dressed up and came back in.

If it's like a lot of commercial alarm installations that I've seen
it was wired with surface mounted switches & exposed wiring. Then all
you need is a jumper with a couple alligator clips to jump the switch on
the door. I've seen more than one door where the switch had been
bypassed & left that way after it went bad.

In any case, there should be two systems monitoring the exits, with
the switches inside the door frames. One for security, and a second as
part of the burglar/fire alarms

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Laws are INDEED written in black and white. Very much so.

It's just when they're read that they turn into Technicolor displays.
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Gunner Asch on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:09:06 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:

C'mon. I know you are smarter than that. Every law has a gray area.
Laws are not just written in "black and white". BTDT

Laws are INDEED written in black and white. Very much so.

We however do have the court system..and ultimately the jury pool as
moderators of the law.

Ive seen a guy go free, for freely admitting to having waited for a
guy..and then executing him. The jury found him not guilty of 1st
degree murder. They do that with some regularity with abused spouses as
well.

In my witnessed case..and in the case of spousal abusers...the dead guys
were killed..and the community was done a very very good thing by their
deaths. Jurors are not stupid...usually.

"We find the defendant Not Guilty, and he can keep the mule."

I remember reading of a rather bad individual who was shot dead,
in the street, middle of the day. Yet nobody recalls seeing anything,
or hearing anything. Strange how that sometimes happens.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 22 Jul 2012
22:51:02 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

In the late 70's there was a theater that showed The Rocky Horror Show
every weekend and it was a blast to go just to watch the critters. ^_^

One in Cincinnati did that through most of the '80s.

Something like 230 plus copies of the film were being viewed
regularly at the peak. For something which was not in any rotation,
that's a lot of copies for a film which bombed when first released.

--
pyotr filipivich
"And Art is art, and east is east and west is west, and if you take rubbarb
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Winston_Smith wrote:

What makes you think none of the dead did try just that. There were
some military among the dead for one thing.

Yes, Air Force. Not the best trained for combat.

All the job descriptions I've seen for the military victims were things
like cryptanalyst. Even the Navy guy. I assume there is a nearby
military facility where that kind of work is done. So, maybe they're
geeks, not commandos, who had an affinity for superhero movies.

Friends of one victim said he was also a gun enthusiast and probably
owned his own copies of all the guns used in the attack.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

In the late 70's there was a theater that showed The Rocky Horror Show
every weekend and it was a blast to go just to watch the critters. ^_^

One in Cincinnati did that through most of the '80s.

Something like 230 plus copies of the film were being viewed
regularly at the peak. For something which was not in any rotation,
that's a lot of copies for a film which bombed when first released.

'Camp knows no taste' ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Fake ID wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Winston_Smith wrote:

What makes you think none of the dead did try just that. There were
some military among the dead for one thing.

Yes, Air Force. Not the best trained for combat.

All the job descriptions I've seen for the military victims were things
like cryptanalyst. Even the Navy guy. I assume there is a nearby
military facility where that kind of work is done. So, maybe they're
geeks, not commandos, who had an affinity for superhero movies.

Friends of one victim said he was also a gun enthusiast and probably
owned his own copies of all the guns used in the attack.

One in seven military are combatants. The term is NERD, not geek.
Geeks are circus performers that bite the heads off live chickens, or
work for Best Buy.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

No one grabbed a pull station, and the smoke detectors didnt get a big
enough "sniff" to go into alert, let alone alarm.

Or the ****er was not working.

Shrug

They usually use smoke beams rather than traditional photoelectric
detectors in that big of an area. I'd really like to see the signals it
sent during the whole event (if any).

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

F. George McDuffee wrote:

I've serviced fire alarms in big cinemas like that. The protocol is
pretty complex. Once smoke is detected anywhere in the building *all*
of the projectors shut down, the RTU's are shut off, house lights come
on full brightness, emergency exit signs flash, elevators recall & lock
open, and a coded message - "the siren tone" with voice egress
directions are announced on all speakers. We spend a lot of effort to
make all that happen.

I want to know why the fire alarm didn't do that.

snip

Thanks for the input on this!

Another very good and cogent question. Let us hope the
investigators were able to determine this (or bothered to
check) and that the evidence has not been "cleaned up"
and/or the security tapes recycled [erased]. Now where are
the so-called investigative reporters?

As in so many incidents lately, including random mass
shootings, we are left with far more questions than answers
-- far more myths than facts.

The central station will have all those records in chronological order
as each detector was tripped.

If smoke was filled so thick as they say, the FA would have detected it
and acted accordingly. If not, the FA was malfunctioning or there
wasn't as much smoke as we've been told.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Richard wrote:

Yes there is.

One report said he had a used ticket on him when he was arrested.

Based on that, he probably went in normally, slipped out the exit
(why no alarm?), rigged the door, dressed up and came back in.

If it's like a lot of commercial alarm installations that I've seen
it was wired with surface mounted switches & exposed wiring. Then all
you need is a jumper with a couple alligator clips to jump the switch on
the door. I've seen more than one door where the switch had been
bypassed & left that way after it went bad.

If it's installed correctly, the EOLR would prevent the jumper trick. It
probably had no EOLR supervision.

In any case, there should be two systems monitoring the exits, with
the switches inside the door frames. One for security, and a second as
part of the burglar/fire alarms

Yup, one for the alarm and one for a door position switch for the
employees to monitor propped doors. I've installed lots of systems on
college campus dorms that's all it did - sound the keypad with a zone
indicator saying which door has been open for more than "x" seconds.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

If I'd been in that theatre, I sure would have wished for a handgun.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/2012 8:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I bet a few of the victims were thinking they wished they had a gun in
hand.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Are you?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Doug" wrote in message

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
snip
That means that shooting at him would only be a danger to people between
them.

snip

I did NOT post that
If you're going to cite people, then do it CORRECTLY

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
snip
That means that shooting at him would only be a danger to people between
them.

snip

++
++ START UNsnip
++ Think a bit more about this.
++ The shooter was probably not standing surround
++ (all around) by his victims
++ He was standing alone where he could face his intended targets
++ That would place him away from any potential bystanders.
++ That means that shooting at him would only be a danger
++ to people between them.
++ START UNsnip

If you're going to snip text, do so WITHOUT changing the context

and a big danger to the people beyond the shooter with a
good aim, particularly if a soft [unarmored] spot like the
head was hit, and around the shooter unless the aim was
perfect. With a high penetration round, i.e. hard/fmj,
serious danger of ricochets also exists.

Try again dummy
There is NO EVIDENCE that there was ANYONE BEHIND the shooter
It also appears that the shooter and the screen behind him

Clearly you cut my post to be able to post your BULL****

One big question is how did the perp get in the theater
dressed in body armor, wearing or carrying a gas mask, and
an assault rifle? Walk through the lobby? Use a side or
back entrance? Side and back entrances are normally fire
exits and only open from the inside, and are usually
alarmed.

There is far more to this story.

Make an effort to inform yourself
The shooter left the theater by a side door, went to his car, geared up and
returned to do the shooting

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:34:52 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Not common yet...as I said " becoming common" but maybe I should have
said "becoming MORE common" as each year goes by.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2012 1:13 AM, Doug wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:14:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Why all the drama and sympathy for 12 who were murdered in one attack,
when kids are getting their brains blown out every day, by the hundreds?
Folks go out and leave a memorial teddy bear or candle, then forget
about the victims.

Are there documented accounts of the GOOD GUYS stopping an assault with
automatic weapons?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
And didn't bother to report him to the police?

Why would one bother?

The police have more important things to do, for example school
crossing guards. Have you not considered the children?

Are the kids in youre area so rotten that they need cops to herd
them across the street?

Of course not.

But since when does "need" factor into government regulations?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Doug" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:34:52 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Not common yet...as I said " becoming common" but maybe I should have
said "becoming MORE common" as each year goes by.

I doubt that they are becoming "more" common
But hey, I'll be happy to look at any data to support your claim

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event and
reported it?

Legal?

What law, statute, ordinance, or common sense mandates an individual risk
his life when retreat or escape is possible?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Norminn" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/2012 1:13 AM, Doug wrote:

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Why all the drama and sympathy for 12 who were murdered in one attack,
when kids are getting their brains blown out every day, by the hundreds?
Folks go out and leave a memorial teddy bear or candle, then forget about
the victims.

Really ?
By "the hundreds" you say ??
And where is that happening ??
Don't forget to give us some good cites to support that claim.

Are there documented accounts of the GOOD GUYS stopping an assault with
automatic weapons?

Considering that "automatic weapons" are severely restricted, cost a lot of
money, and require a bit of effort to obtain, it's highly doubtful that
you'll find lots of such incidents
But then maybe, it's just a loaded question to skew for your agenda ?
Or maybe you just don't know the difference between "automatic" and
"semi-automatic" and imagine that they are one and the same ?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:43:29 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:34:52 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Not common yet...as I said " becoming common" but maybe I should have
said "becoming MORE common" as each year goes by.

Except it's not.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Not common yet...as I said " becoming common" but maybe I should have
said "becoming MORE common" as each year goes by.

Except it's not.

Really, look at the news and think about how many times you heard this
sorta thing. The years between these events are getting closer.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:55:02 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Not common yet...as I said " becoming common" but maybe I should have
said "becoming MORE common" as each year goes by.

I doubt that they are becoming "more" common
But hey, I'll be happy to look at any data to support your claim

See my other reply.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-07-23, Atila Iskander wrote:

Don't forget to give us some good cites to support that claim.

What are these "good cities"? Certainly not Paris:

http://tinyurl.com/d7f2odn

Hardly a city of unrestrained gun ownership, yet only 5 less ppl
killed than Colo. Where was it, Norway? 77 ppl killed!! Oh lookee
here. Only 5 of the 11 worst school massacres occurred in US:

http://listverse.com/2008/01/01/top-...ool-massacres/

I think I'll remain here in the US with my firearms and false sense of
security. What's really amazing is how you anti-gun ppl can suspend
any semblance of reality to espouse your lies.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

By the hundreds each day???? I don't have anything to dispute this
but that seems exagerated if you are ONLY talking about their brains
blown out. Now if you said car wrecks, etc... , that sounds more
believable. Now, I feel sorry for any victim but it's hard for me to
say who when I don't know each name. This tragedy is in the news so
that's why I related to this news story.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

G. Morgan wrote:

I've serviced fire alarms in big cinemas like that. The protocol is
pretty complex. Once smoke is detected anywhere in the building *all*
of the projectors shut down, the RTU's are shut off, house lights come
on full brightness, emergency exit signs flash, elevators recall &
lock open, and a coded message - "the siren tone" with voice egress
directions are announced on all speakers. We spend a lot of effort to
make all that happen.

I want to know why the fire alarm didn't do that.

Good question. If the theater lacked any of the protections you mention,
that's one (or two or three...) more inactions that lead to almost total
liability.

Unload your Cinemark stock, double quick.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Norminn wrote in
m:

Why all the drama and sympathy for 12 who were murdered in one attack,
when kids are getting their brains blown out every day, by the hundreds?

Where is that happening? Not in the United States, certainly, where the total number of
children under the age of 15 killed by firearms -- homicide, suicide, and accident combined
-- averages around 350 per *year*. That's less than *one* per day, not the "hundreds" of
your imagination.

You might be interested to learn that influenza kills more kids than guns do.

[Source: National Vital Statistics Reports, published annually by the Centers for Disease
Control. When you go to look this up, look for "Deaths: Final Data for year".]

Are there documented accounts of the GOOD GUYS stopping an assault with
automatic weapons?

Are there documented accounts of any assaults *occurring* in the United States with
automatic weapons? (Hint: educate yourself about the considerable difference between
"automatic" and "semi-automatic". You appear just as ignorant of that as you are of the
*actual* firearm death rates in this country.)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

One in seven military are combatants. The term is NERD, not geek.
Geeks are circus performers that bite the heads off live chickens, or
work for Best Buy.

Or NURD. That spelling was first used in 1965 in the RPI Bachelor, the
college magazine. RPI tended to encourage nurds.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Even with JHPs...they will quite often tear out a big...big chunk of
meat as they pass through and can harm another. Yet...few cops and
even fewer citizens who manage such a thing..are ever charged or even
sued.

Can you tell me why?

Sure. A death or injury resulting from a lawful act with no showing of
negligence is neither a tort nor a crime. Self defense, or defense of
others, is a lawful, even meritorious, act.

For a defender, the choice is to stop the on-going attack or allow the
attack to continue out of the fear that a baby sleeping in its crib a block
away may be collateral damage.

In my view, taking into account what's beyond your target is ridiculous and
takes time away from the issue at hand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:03:34 -0400, "
wrote:

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?

Because it was the first showing. It's a common occurrence for
"blockbusters".

Why indeed would they go at all?

Why do you come here?

He wants an America education? He is in my turd file :-\

You waited a hell of a lot longer than I did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/23/2012 8:59 AM, Atila Iskander wrote:

"Norminn" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/2012 1:13 AM, Doug wrote:

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Why all the drama and sympathy for 12 who were murdered in one attack,
when kids are getting their brains blown out every day, by the
hundreds? Folks go out and leave a memorial teddy bear or candle, then
forget about the victims.

Really ?
By "the hundreds" you say ??
And where is that happening ??
Don't forget to give us some good cites to support that claim.

Hundreds of shootings each year. Chicago.

Are there documented accounts of the GOOD GUYS stopping an assault
with automatic weapons?

Considering that "automatic weapons" are severely restricted, cost a lot
of money, and require a bit of effort to obtain, it's highly doubtful
that you'll find lots of such incidents
But then maybe, it's just a loaded question to skew for your agenda ?

Don't have an agenda. Automatic...shoots rapid fire. Semi...gotta pull
the trigger more?
Or maybe you just don't know the difference between "automatic" and
"semi-automatic" and imagine that they are one and the same ?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

HeyBub wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
And didn't bother to report him to the police?

Why would one bother?

The police have more important things to do, for example school
crossing guards. Have you not considered the children?

Are the kids in youre area so rotten that they need cops to herd
them across the street?

Of course not.

But since when does "need" factor into government regulations?

Why do the idiots pull cops off their other duty to do a job that
they can hire for part time, minimum wages?

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 04:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 07:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 02:31 PM