Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:09:32 -0400, "
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:43:29 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:34:52 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890

Not common yet...as I said " becoming common" but maybe I should have
said "becoming MORE common" as each year goes by.

Except it's not.

Really, look at the news and think about how many times you heard this
sorta thing. The years between these events are getting closer.