Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:34:16 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:22:25 -0400, "
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 00:15:07 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:00:04 -0400, "
wrote:

snip - finally - you're too stupid

Gunner's got you pretty well nailed; Ignorati.

Sure... you just make me smile!!

People with double-digit IQs do that a lot.

Just curious in your infinite amount of wisdom allowed for the
possibility that you could be wrong? This answer should be
interesting !!

I could be, but I research my positions rather than react to leg tingles from
the mainstream media. Leftist loons can only respond to media knee jerks, as
you've openly admitted here. Evidence: low (i.e. bargain basement) IQ.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sticking to their guns: Marines place $22.5M order for the Colt .45
M1911

Read mo
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/28...#ixzz221tsE3RG
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/28/2012 8:43 PM, misanthrope wrote:
On 7/28/2012 4:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 05:28:50 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

And to educate you it'sPLUNK notplink- Hide quoted text -

It is PLONK

Itsplink when flicking a tiny little booger into the metal trash
can..as it bounces off the back and spirals to the trash below.

Which is why I use it when dealing with leftwingers. They are of zero
account. Much like scratching ones ass.

Gunner

I figure everyone has their own style. I like plop or 'plop, plop,
fizz, fizz - oh what a relief it is'. That way they can be a turd or an
Alka-seltzer, your choice. )

But I rarely put posters in the kill file.

If you just ignore them and nobody ever responds to them again, you can
watch them melt down as they desperately try to get attention. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/28/2012 8:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:37:58 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Many folks are having problems with those cute little guns so I'd be
looking at something else. The only pistol that ever seemed to fit my
hand was a Desert Eagle .50 cal. ^_^

TDD

You must have big feet :-\

I'm wearing size 14 shoes. ^_^

TDD

Those alone should be an adequate deterrent. :-\

I'm only 5' 12". ^_^

TDD

Sounds like a fellow I know who describes himself as 6' 17".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-07-29, CRNG wrote:
Sticking to their guns: Marines place $22.5M order for the Colt .45
M1911

Glad to hear it. You couldn't give me a 9mm Baretta.

nb

--
"I didn't know I worked here.
I must've forgot my apron"

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Ballistic Nylon - what is it? Lets roll!

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 7/29/2012 7:59 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

The Daring Dufas wrote:

...I have zero tolerance for crazy women myself ...

You wouldn't date a girl who chased you with a baseball bat?
:-)

How about a big snake?

Snakes don't bother me as much as toxic/poisonous human females. ^_^

TDD

This is Maria Menounos on Dancing With the Stars:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/OI06XueHZUk/0.jpg

jsw

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-07-29, CRNG wrote:
Sticking to their guns: Marines place $22.5M order for the Colt .45
M1911

Glad to hear it. You couldn't give me a 9mm Baretta.

Why? I like my 92FS Inox. It's not good as a CCW but it's a nice gun.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Heck I almost forgot transmitter power supplies. The worst shocks I ever
got were from the high frequency high voltage in the big CRT
television tube type power sections. It hurts all the way down to your
toes. O_o

That's why they switched from 'Cycles Per Second' to 'Hurtz'. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

My 32 round 92FS magazine is a pain in the ass to handle attached to a pistol
but kinda fun on the range. ;-)

You should take 'dimmie' with you sometime. He think's he's an
expert at everything else. I'll bet that he would be so nervous that he
could tread a running sewing machine, and no one would ever see his 100+
sock puppets again. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, I made my own crude big stun gun with a vibrator,
transformer and battery pack slung on my shoulder and a wand with
a two pronged 15 amp plug on the end and cable back to the power supply.
I had a doorbell button for a trigger. The sparks frightened the
bullies. ^_^

I built one with a solid state vibrator, and the power transformer
from a car radio. It really lit them up off a couple D cells! I took
it to electronics class when I started highschool and hooked it to the
lab supply to get the 12.6 volts. It blew a 15W lightbulb when I turned
it on. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"David J. Hughes" wrote in message

I'm only 5' 12". ^_^

TDD

Sounds like a fellow I know who describes himself as 6' 17"

Rap artist "T-Swizzle" has you all beat:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/thug-stor...lor-swift.html

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 10:03:44 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/29/2012 9:18 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 23:11:55 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/28/2012 9:05 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:35:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Could you strengthen the door instead?

I've installed a number of metal door for customers in their businesses.
I could have fun getting with my friend who owns a
metal fabrication shop and build a 1/4" thick steel entry door
and steel frame that could frustrate even a SWAT team battering
ram. ^_^

TDD

One night a Mariel Cuban, at USP-Lewisburg, told the officer it was
going to be a "big" night. Later during the 9 O'clock count he passed
each cell on G-Block. Not a soul in sight, until he reached the end
of the range. Sure enough, all of the crooks were in the last cell
(wall blocks removed to scuttle through).

The next day began the task of 1/4" steel plate on the walls and
ceilings. NO more party nights after that. :-\

The standing joke was you could throw a buck-naked Cuban out of an
airplane. When he hit the ground he would have a shank.

Oh the memories....

When you see solid steel plate walls lining a cell, you know it's a
serious prison. Of course I've heard of the special high security
federal prison somewhere that's underground where I doubt some of its
inmates will ever see daylight again. O_o

TDD

Built into the side of a mountain.

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/flm/index.jsp

Hm, getting thrown in the hole there must be a unique experience? I've
heard of political prisoners being in there not just super spies but
folks who really ****ed off some big government mucky mucks. O_o

TDD

The Unibomer, FBI double-agent spy, domestic terrorists, leaders of
gangs and the those convicted of singing to loud in church.

Being "ADMAX" (administrative maximum security), much of the controls
and policies are dictated by Central Office in Washington.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:33:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

My 32 round 92FS magazine is a pain in the ass to handle attached to a pistol
but kinda fun on the range. ;-)

You should take 'dimmie' with you sometime. He think's he's an
expert at everything else. I'll bet that he would be so nervous that he
could tread a running sewing machine, and no one would ever see his 100+
sock puppets again. ;-)

Nah, it would be even more painful for me than it would be for him.
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I even have friends who are ministers. ^_^

Me too. I was a broadcast engineer at two Florida Christian TV
stations.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

I built one with a solid state vibrator, and the power transformer
from a car radio...

I went the other way, packing the home-made coil and the flattened
cell stack from a 9V battery into a small medicine tin which I left
out on my desk. I forgot to consider the impact damage when it struck
the wall.

jsw

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

" wrote:

My 32 round 92FS magazine is a pain in the ass to handle attached to a pistol
but kinda fun on the range. ;-)

You should take 'dimmie' with you sometime. He think's he's an
expert at everything else. I'll bet that he would be so nervous that he
could tread a running sewing machine, and no one would ever see his 100+
sock puppets again. ;-)

Nah, it would be even more painful for me than it would be for him.

Then you need to spend a LOT more time at the range .
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/25/2012 6:53 AM, Doug wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:09:19 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:01:10 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:45:51 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:45:01 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:41:59 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

... personally I think everyone who wants a
gun (with some restrictions) should be allowed to have a gun legally.
I'm not in favor of taking guns away from people (in most cases).

What "restrictions? Should a blind man own a gun?

What do you perceive as a reason to take away a privately owned gun?

You seen to have an opinion of when to take the guns... please share
with us.

I do but no matter what I say, it won't be perfect so I'll leave that
to our dear Congress to mull over.

Take a chance. I'll try to follow your logic. Do not blame this on
congress. Why do you need a "perfect" answer?

I was seeking your ideas and honest opinions of restrictions on, and
taking of guns from a decent citizens.

Got answers?

Easy. He's a loony lefty. They don't need reasons for hating anything (or
anyone).

I don't hate, just don't think guns should be for everyone. Suppose
you knew a guy was unstable and capable of killing, would you want
that person to be allowed to buy a gun legally? I know he may still
get a gun illegally but I'm talking about legal gun ownership.

Who's going to determine who will be allowed to own a gun. "That guy
disagrees with The President, he must be crazy and want to harm our
ruler, don't let him get a gun!" Some P.L.L.C.F. committee or Gun Tzar
appointed by the Commiecrat in office will determine your rights? O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/25/2012 8:42 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Doug wrote:

I don't hate, just don't think guns should be for everyone. Suppose
you knew a guy was unstable and capable of killing, would you want
that person to be allowed to buy a gun legally?

Yes.

The devil is in the details. Assuming there existed a law stating, simply,
"Unstable individuals cannot buy a gun." How do you define "unstable?" Is it
a subjective decision by the police chief? Is it someone who walks about
with a sign reading 'Thy Doom Is Near?" And so on.

As for your example, I really don't want to be around anyone who is NOT
capable of killing.

Isn't there a little story describing a Liberal Democrat debating the
morality of violence while a goblin slaughters his family? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

The Daring Dufas wrote:
...I have zero tolerance for crazy women myself ...

You wouldn't date a girl who chased you with a baseball bat?
:-)

How about a big snake?

How big?

From "Glee":
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-snake-500.jpg

jsw

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

I built one with a solid state vibrator, and the power transformer
from a car radio...

I went the other way, packing the home-made coil and the flattened
cell stack from a 9V battery into a small medicine tin which I left
out on my desk. I forgot to consider the impact damage when it struck
the wall.

That's what they make patching plaster for. I was working on
something one day when my younger sister and one of her idiot friends
barged into my room to annoy me. I threw a screwdriver at the wall next
to them, and they took off screaming. It was stuck in the wall, so I
filled the hole and repainted it before my dad got home from work.
needless to say, she dragged my dad to my room with one of her sob
stories about how I had tried to hurt her, and pointed at the wall where
it had hit. Dad looked and asked, Were? I don't see any hole. She
pointed and said, The hole was right there! He just shook his head &
walked away. She left me alone for a while, after that. ;-)

I made an earlier one that had foil sides and a label on top, Do not
touch! Inside was a small coil, a vibration switch made from a nail,
and a D cell. The neighbor's idiot kids would line up to take turns to
pick it up, scream, and drop it. It wasn't much bigger than the D cell.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Heck I almost forgot transmitter power supplies. The worst shocks I ever
got were from the high frequency high voltage in the big CRT
television tube type power sections. It hurts all the way down to your
toes. O_o

That's why they switched from 'Cycles Per Second' to 'Hurtz'. ;-)

I've had little holes blown in my skin from it. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You forgot: asking embarrassing questions of our rulers. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, I made my own crude big stun gun with a vibrator,
transformer and battery pack slung on my shoulder and a wand with
a two pronged 15 amp plug on the end and cable back to the power supply.
I had a doorbell button for a trigger. The sparks frightened the
bullies. ^_^

I built one with a solid state vibrator, and the power transformer
from a car radio. It really lit them up off a couple D cells! I took
it to electronics class when I started highschool and hooked it to the
lab supply to get the 12.6 volts. It blew a 15W lightbulb when I turned
it on. ;-)

I bow to a fellow young mad scientist but I built mine when I was in
middle school. In high school I was even more dangerous. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Heck I almost forgot transmitter power supplies. The worst shocks I ever
got were from the high frequency high voltage in the big CRT
television tube type power sections. It hurts all the way down to your
toes. O_o

That's why they switched from 'Cycles Per Second' to 'Hurtz'. ;-)

I've had little holes blown in my skin from it. O_o

Hurtz's big brothers Kil-o-Hurtz & Meg-a-Hurtz are even worse! ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

My first job out of college was a job at an electrical supplier and I
was always blamed for any prank even if I didn't perpetrate it. I once
put a small lizard I found on the loading dock in the coffee can for the
coffee money fund and whenever someone dropped coins in the can, the
lizard ran around inside the can making quite a racket. I found a frog
outside, put it in a small box labeled "DO NOT OPEN". The screams of the
curious secretary let me know when it was opened. I never did get the
hang of being a grownup. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I even have friends who are ministers. ^_^

Me too. I was a broadcast engineer at two Florida Christian TV
stations.

A good friend of mine went to work for Sister Mary Elephant at EWTN in
Irondale, Al. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Atila Iskander wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

My 22" 2048 * 1536 HP monitor died on me.

Was it glaucoma or LEDcoma?

Bad 'fryback'. ;-) That monitor weighed over 70 pounds.

Somewhere I have a pair of fully shielded Nokia 21" CRT .22 dot pitch
monitors that weigh something like 80lbs each. The .22 dpi on a large
monitor like that is like looking at a film projection. Very fine detail
but the darn things can cause your desk to break through the floor. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That falls under "singing to loud in church". A catch all, so nothing
is missed :-\

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, I made my own crude big stun gun with a vibrator,
transformer and battery pack slung on my shoulder and a wand with
a two pronged 15 amp plug on the end and cable back to the power supply.
I had a doorbell button for a trigger. The sparks frightened the
bullies. ^_^

I built one with a solid state vibrator, and the power transformer
from a car radio. It really lit them up off a couple D cells! I took
it to electronics class when I started highschool and hooked it to the
lab supply to get the 12.6 volts. It blew a 15W lightbulb when I turned
it on. ;-)

I bow to a fellow young mad scientist but I built mine when I was in
middle school. In high school I was even more dangerous. ^_^

I built that when I was 13, and working part time in a TV shop. I
was a 'legendary nerd' in high school.

1: I took a spare scope tube to school on the school bus and the kids
were screaming to the bus driver that I was carrying a bomb.

2: I set up the school's first video tape equipment in the '60s. I
would turn the volume & brightness up and down from master control, just
to see if they were actually watch the tape delayed lessons.

3: I had complete access to the areas of the school that required a
master key, since I ran the sound equipment for assemblies, and tested
the others before games & pep rallies.

4: I did things like carry a set of wall locker doors to the metal shop
to weld some broken hinges. You should have seen the kids & teachers
staring as I walked down those long hallway. ;-)

5: I found some errors in our Physics textbook, and when we got to
electricity the teach told the other students to direct all their
questions to me.

6: My physic project was a home brew ultrasonic alarm, but some parts
had been on backorder for over six months, when they were due. I
couldn't turn in a partial prject with the schematics & other drawings,
and was told I would fail the course. The next day the teacher passed
out the grades, and I had an A+, with a note that he decided that the
professional grade TV degausing coil I'd made & sold him was my project.

7: We started a ham radio club, and needed money for equipment. I got
the school newspaper to post a request for donations of old electroncs.
Then I taught the other electronics students to do baisic radio & TV
repair. We raised over $600 from selling the used equipment and built a
nice station. We had a dozen leftover, working TVs that I donated to
the school. Of course, my favorite teachers got a TV they could keeping
their classroom before they school assigned the rest to classrooms.

8: The Dean of boys would pull me from whatever class I was in when
there was a problem with any of the school's electronics.

These are just a few, off the top of my head.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

My first job out of college was a job at an electrical supplier and I
was always blamed for any prank even if I didn't perpetrate it. I once
put a small lizard I found on the loading dock in the coffee can for the
coffee money fund and whenever someone dropped coins in the can, the
lizard ran around inside the can making quite a racket. I found a frog
outside, put it in a small box labeled "DO NOT OPEN". The screams of the
curious secretary let me know when it was opened. I never did get the
hang of being a grownup. ^_^

Amateur! I installed some speakers & an amplifier to the business
phone line so everyone in the shop could hear every conversation. You
could hear the old mechanical phone exchange connect to the line, then
look for a ring generator. You could answer the phone before it rang,
every time. It really freaked out our customers!

At a Cable TV office in Ohio I would turn the lens upside backwards
or both, every time one young woman came down the hall. She thought she
was going insane.!

I have an allergy to cigarette smoke, and one idiot thought that it
was funny to light up and blow the crap in my face. I asked the manager
to remind them that the building was supposed to be smoke free, but he
didn't care. One night I emptied an entire can of Lysol into the
ductwork. The jerk light up the next morning and took a deep drag, and
almost passed out. He ran to get the manager and was screaming like a
little girl that I had tried to kill him. I smiled and told the manager
that I had sprayed the ductwork to rid it of the nicotine odor, and that
I would have to keep doing it, till it was gone, and reminded him of the
million dollars worth of electronics across the hall wasn't supposed to
be exposed to smoke. ;-)
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I even have friends who are ministers. ^_^

Me too. I was a broadcast engineer at two Florida Christian TV
stations.

A good friend of mine went to work for Sister Mary Elephant at EWTN in
Irondale, Al. ^_^

I worked at a 5 MW EIRP TV station in Orlando, and built Ch. 58 in
Destin, Florida. Keeping ten extra phone lines working during a week
long telethon was always exciting.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Atila Iskander wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

My 22" 2048 * 1536 HP monitor died on me.

Was it glaucoma or LEDcoma?

Bad 'fryback'. ;-) That monitor weighed over 70 pounds.

Somewhere I have a pair of fully shielded Nokia 21" CRT .22 dot pitch
monitors that weigh something like 80lbs each. The .22 dpi on a large
monitor like that is like looking at a film projection. Very fine detail
but the darn things can cause your desk to break through the floor. ^_^

2048 * 1536 can show four typical web pages at once, or is nice doing
design work where you can have multiple tools open at the same time.
That computer des was a butcher block solid oak dining room tablke that
has had over 400 pounds of equipment on it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29 Jul 2012 17:12:37 GMT, notbob wrote in
Re Lets roll!:

On 2012-07-29, CRNG wrote:
Sticking to their guns: Marines place $22.5M order for the Colt .45
M1911

Glad to hear it. You couldn't give me a 9mm Baretta.

nb

Yeah, I couldn't believe when the switched from the .45 to the 9mm
years ago. It just didn't make sense to me.

Decisions like that make we question the wisdom of joining the
military.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll! Lets not smoke!

I never did this, but ought have. One college professor at my "smoke free"
campus would smoke, as he was teaching. He'd use a piece of paper for his
ashtray, or perhaps an empty pop can. I never did put flash paper, or a dry
pop can with a bunch of gunpowder, in the trash can.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I have an allergy to cigarette smoke, and one idiot thought that it
was funny to light up and blow the crap in my face. I asked the manager
to remind them that the building was supposed to be smoke free, but he
didn't care. One night I emptied an entire can of Lysol into the
ductwork. The jerk light up the next morning and took a deep drag, and
almost passed out. He ran to get the manager and was screaming like a
little girl that I had tried to kill him. I smiled and told the manager
that I had sprayed the ductwork to rid it of the nicotine odor, and that
I would have to keep doing it, till it was gone, and reminded him of the
million dollars worth of electronics across the hall wasn't supposed to
be exposed to smoke. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

"Some P.L.L.C.F. committee or Gun Tzar...will determine your rights?" No.
Unalienable Rights are not up for debate. Only our enemies claim otherwise.
Each American has the Right to arms.

Political actors seek legitimacy in deciding such matters but Rights exist
in spite of prohibition.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Atila Iskander wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

My 22" 2048 * 1536 HP monitor died on me.

Was it glaucoma or LEDcoma?

Bad 'fryback'. ;-) That monitor weighed over 70 pounds.

Somewhere I have a pair of fully shielded Nokia 21" CRT .22 dot
pitch monitors that weigh something like 80lbs each. The .22 dpi on
a large monitor like that is like looking at a film projection. Very
fine detail
but the darn things can cause your desk to break through the floor.
^_^

TDD

They sure are nice, though. I complained of eyestrain from staring at
the CAD screen 12+ hours a day and finally was given long-persistance
hi res CRTs like that, for $2000 each in the early 90's. Thanks,
MILSTAR.

The spare laptop I bought 'for parts' at a flea market has a pixel
pitch of 0.204mm, or 1400x1050 on a 14.1" diagonal. The standard is
0.28mm. HDTV is gorgeous on it, within a small viewing angle.

jsw

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 04:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 07:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 02:31 PM