Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
says...

On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

Aurora Theatre Gun-Free Zone

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...bert-Gun-Free-
Theater-Proves-Concealed-Carry-Doesnt-Work

beware the wordwrap
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Terry wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

If you surround the link in " " it won't wrap for the reader. Example:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...ry-Doesnt-Work

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 21, 8:49*pm, Terry wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

Which will only come back to bite them on the ass in the end...
By restricting the patrons ability to defend themselves using
personally carried lawful firearms the theater assumes the
duty-of-care to ensure it's patrons safety to offset that
restriction it chose to impose upon its patrons...

Also I don't believe that there is any such policy in effect
which is zero exceptions... Off-duty law enforcement officers
are often required by law to be armed at all times, the
private property owner could not legally refuse such a person
entry or purchase of goods... If the theater makes that one
exception then legally they can not bar anyone else in
lawful possession of a firearm entry as that would be a
discriminatory policy and restricting citizen's constitutional
rights and offers the establishment no protection from
criminals who illegally carry weapons in violation of the
law, let alone the policies of some store or business...

It sounds like the theater employees were asleep at the
switch as rear exit doors are frequently monitored at all
times to prevent "theft of services" where one person in
a group buys a ticket and then opens the exit door to
admit their friends whom have not paid... A teenaged
usher with acne and a flashlight could have foiled this
incident during the several minutes it would have taken
the suspect to unpack and put on all the gear and
weapons he had stowed away in his car...

But no one checked the door the suspect exited
through and left propped open so he could re-enter
the exit to initiate his attack...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/07/12 10:14, Stormin Mormon spammed :

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Please don't cross post when replying to this moron.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:46:05 +1000, terryc
wrote:

On 22/07/12 10:14, Stormin Mormon spammed :

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Please don't cross post when replying to this moron.

And I suppose you think you're a genius?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

would you have done it?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2012 9:32 PM, Evan wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:49 pm, Terry wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

You don't know that the person who opened the door from the inside
was the perp. It could have been someone in league with the gunman.
Someone who wants to create havoc and terror and who provided
information and manipulated Holmes' marginal personality.

Expect more of these events as we approach the elections.

I would certainly look for psychoactive drugs. Most mass shooters
were on one of the SSRIs.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:14:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2012 11:18 PM, Strabo wrote:
On 7/21/2012 9:32 PM, Evan wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:49 pm, Terry wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

It seems to me that these mass shootings happen more often during
Democrat administrations. Perhaps it's because the Democrat rulers
damage the psyche of our society so badly that some people are pushed
over the edge into hopeless rage. Thankfully it's only a very few it
happens to, we have enough insane Democrats in this country. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2012 6:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I saw on the TV news the family who lost their six year old daughter in
the shooting and the girl's mother will be a quadraplegic for the rest
of her life. They are living a nightmare. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

http://www.globalgulag.us/id117.html
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The "lets roll" guy thought he was on air plane ride.

Got to be prepared to take action, when the moment happens. Why would a guy
with a CC / CHL permit be any different than the unprepared sheeple?
(Training, mindset, preparation, and....)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Richard" wrote in message
m...

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Strabo wrote:

I would certainly look for psychoactive drugs. Most mass shooters
were on one of the SSRIs.

Yo have any kind of actual documentation to back that up?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:49:54 -0700, Terry wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...bert-Gun-Free-
Theater-Proves-Concealed-Carry-Doesnt-Work

In the wake of over a dozen murders at a movie theater in Colorado,
film critic Roger Ebert rushed to decry America's "insane" gun laws
in a New York Times op-ed. Within the piece, he pooh-poohed concealed
carry laws by noting that no one in the theater shot back at the
gunman. But Ebert misses an important point. The Cinemark theater
chain has a "gun-free zone" policy.

In the NYT, Ebert chided America for allowing gun ownership for the
common man.

That James Holmes is insane, few may doubt. Our gun laws are also
insane, but many refuse to make the connection. The United States is
one of few developed nations that accepts the notion of firearms in
public hands. In theory, the citizenry needs to defend itself. Not a
single person at the Aurora, Colo., theater shot back, but the theory
will still be defended. [emphasis added]

Of course, if Ebert had bothered to check before trying to use this
murderous crime for his own anti-Second Amendment purposes, he may
have found that no one could have shot back, because the theater
chain does not allow its customers to carry guns in its theaters.

As it happens, the Century 16 theaters at 14300 E. Alameda Ave in
Aurora, Colorado are owned by Cinemark Century Theaters, headquartered
in Plano, Texas, and for several years this chain movie theater has
told customers they are not welcome to bring their firearms into
theaters.

Back in 2009, an Alaska-based member of a gun owner's message board
going by the handle SubNine reported that he tried to enter a Cinemark
owned theater with his open carry weapon but was told he was not
allowed to enter the premises armed because the chain had a
no-weapons policy. It was a "gun-free zone," he was told by the
manager.

A year before the above post, another message board started a similar
conversation. In 2008, the Open Carry forums also noted Cinemark's
"gun-free zone" policy. One message board member even communicated via
email with a Dan Meyers at the corporate offices of Cinemark. That
corporate official confirmed the restriction and added that only
police officers could carry their concealed weapons into Cinemark
theaters. He also asked gun owners not to bother complaining to them
about the policy.

So, as Ebert scoffs that no one returned fire at this theater and
assumed that it that would diminish the efficacy of concealed carry
laws, he didn't bother to find out if anyone was or even could be
armed in that theater. Turns out they couldn't, but Ebert tried to
use this crime and its tragic consequences for his own political
purposes anyway.

Operative word, "concealed". If it is concealed, how are the theater
flunkys to know someone is entering with one?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 6:16*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

*Strabo wrote:
I would certainly look for psychoactive drugs. Most mass shooters
were on one of the SSRIs.

* Yo have any kind of actual documentation to back that up?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

He most certainly does. A whole library of it stored right where he
pulled that "fact" out of. Crania and rectum comes to mind.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 6:59*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Winters getting colder? *Tired of the rat race?
Maybe just ready for a change? *Check it out...http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Metal detector at the entrance/exits. I've seen a couple reports in
the news where some theaters are going to do it.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 22/07/12 10:14, Stormin Mormon spammed :

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Please don't cross post when replying to this moron.

And I suppose you think you're a genius?

More so than stormin - at least he doesn't top post.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 6:16*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them.......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Great! Now come up with a legal definition of an "assault type
weapon". Noone has been able to do that yet.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:16:11 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

You can ban anything you want, but the ones in existence will still
be around. Criminals intent on destruction don't care if they are
using a stolen or otherwise illegal weapon or not.

We are about 250 years too late for effective gun control. We already
have enough laws to cover just about any situation, but the people
doing evil don't care about them or obey them.

I have no idea what the solution may be, but making more laws and
stopping the sale of certain weapons at this point is not going to
stop gun related crimes.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 12:18*am, Strabo wrote:
On 7/21/2012 9:32 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jul 21, 8:49 pm, Terry wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

BULL... Everything about this incident which has been
released to the public as well as numerous survivors who
have been interviewed stated that the gunman entered
from the exit door... His activities prior to the event scream
"lone wolf" rather than being a team player...

The gunman had a redeemed prepaid ticket in his
possession when\ arrested, so he was there in the theater
prior to exiting to retrieve his body armor and weapons
while he prepared for the main event... Since he had to
go outside that means he had to use an exit door, the
same door he later re-entered the theater through, so the
simplest explanation that fits the known facts is that
HE and not some unknown partner was the one who
propped open the door...

Where did you get your psychology diagnostic experience ?
Was it from the same cracker-jack decoder ring that the
newsmedia has been using to magically divine all the
pop psychology reasons why this person could have done
this ? Seriously some people just snap for no reason
and do terrible things without being mentally ill or taking
SSRIs...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 7:58*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The "lets roll" guy thought he was on air plane ride.

Got to be prepared to take action, when the moment happens. *Why would a guy
with a CC */ CHL permit be any different than the unprepared sheeple?
(Training, mindset, preparation, and....)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Richard" wrote in message

m...

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

ROFL...

Seriously ? Those careful planners who go off on these
shooting sprees rarely envision resistance so if anyone
had begun shooting back he could have stopped and
fled...

To say that only a police officer with training and experience
could have done anything: I say bull****... There are just
as many cases where the police shoot innocent people
who are bystanders or completely air condition a suspect's
car when one or two shots is all that was called for...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 9:16*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them.......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

If that were the truth then the police should be the first
to give them up, since they are unwilling and unable to
do so, clearly there is some non-military need for people
to possess and be able to use such weapons...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 10:26*am, Harry K wrote:
On Jul 22, 6:59*am, "dadiOH" wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

ROFL... How will installing metal detectors at the
main entrance in any way protect against someone
going out the rear exit and then coming back in armed ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry K writes:

On Jul 22, 6:16Â*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Great! Now come up with a legal definition of an "assault type
weapon". Noone has been able to do that yet.

You can always tell an assault weapon.
They "look" dangerous.

If any gun law should be examined, it's high capacity clips.
Of course some hunter may have a pressing need to fire off 100 shots
at a time.

Some of the people in the theater recounted how they tried to run
for the exits while they thought the shooter was reloading.

Lest I be accused of being anti-gun or pro-gun, I don't have strong
opinions either way.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

More likely killed a few more kids.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh,
well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?
Why indeed would they go at all?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:16:11 -0700 (PDT), bob haller wrote:

assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

I have a better idea. Why don't we just ban mass murder? It makes just as
much sense and would at least be Constitutional.

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

You're an idiot. What does the shape of the stock have to do with the
lethality of a weapon? You do know that hunting rifles are just as lethal?
Right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 07:29:51 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

On Jul 22, 6:16*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Great! Now come up with a legal definition of an "assault type
weapon". Noone has been able to do that yet.

Harry K

The media has. If it is black then it's an assault weapon. Now they
use a wall chart for identification,

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/71230.bmp

sigh
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 21, 5:28*pm, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:

On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

excellent point.... he's home, snug in bed at that hour
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

So you either follow the law, or violate the law. As a law abiding
person..those people followed the law..and died or were wounded as a
result.

End result. they're dead now. No undo. Some laws should not be followed.
Laws which go against logic. Just because something is made a law, does
NOT make it a just/right law. Following it becuase it's a law, until you
can "change" it, is the sheeple mentality. And as you can see, that can
get you killed these days.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

So you either follow the law, or violate the law. As a law abiding
person..those people followed the law..and died or were wounded as a
result.

End result. they're dead now. No undo. Some laws should not be followed.
Laws which go against logic. Just because something is made a law, does
NOT make it a just/right law. Following it becuase it's a law, until you
can "change" it, is the sheeple mentality. And as you can see, that can
get you killed these days.

Sad part is, the 'hero' might spend his life in prison for doing the
right thing to save his life or others.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Got to be prepared to take action, when the moment happens. Why would a
guy with a CC / CHL permit be any different than the unprepared sheeple?
(Training, mindset, preparation, and....)

You really should take a CCW class sometime even if you have no intention of
pursuing the permit or purchasing a firearm. It would be educational, since
often a lot of time in the classroom is spent familiarizing the first time
shooter with running their firearm. The class is a one day affair, and if
you're lucky you'll get to send a hundred rounds downrange. Then, in this
state, you present your diploma and $50 to the sheriff who shall issue a
permit. You can stop on your way home, buy a LCP and a box of shells, and
stick it and your permit in your fanny pack, secure in the knowledge you can
take on the world.

That's a rather bleak overview. Some CCW holders are very competent and
motivated; others put in a day at a class and there was no magical
transformation to a skilled shooter able to react under extreme stress.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:51:30 +0100, "harryagain" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
om...
On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh,
well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?

Because it was the first showing. It's a common occurrence for
"blockbusters".

Why indeed would they go at all?

Why do you come here?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Jul 22, 6:16*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Great! Now come up with a legal definition of an "assault type
weapon". Noone has been able to do that yet.

Harry K

The media has. If it is black then it's an assault weapon. Now they
use a wall chart for identification,

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/71230.bmp

The bottom ones on the left side are "SUVs".
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/22/2012 11:51 AM, harryagain wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh,
well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?
Why indeed would they go at all?

Most folks have an imagination and are social and don't sit home under a
black cloud reciting a list of all of the things they hate...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

G. Morgan wrote in
news
Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

So you either follow the law, or violate the law. As a law abiding
person..those people followed the law..and died or were wounded as
a result.

End result. they're dead now. No undo. Some laws should not be
followed. Laws which go against logic. Just because something is made
a law, does NOT make it a just/right law. Following it becuase it's a
law, until you can "change" it, is the sheeple mentality. And as you
can see, that can get you killed these days.

Sad part is, the 'hero' might spend his life in prison for doing the
right thing to save his life or others.

While certainly possible, because they've broken the law by keeping
themselves armed; I wouldn't think any district attorney in that area
would follow thru if he had saved lives.

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

I'm not trying to make lite of what happened either. I'm deeply saddened
by the individuals acts. No reason to have shot those people.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just
bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall part 3
Posted to alt.home.repair

The right to keep and bear arms is not based on "need".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 05:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 02:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 08:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 03:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 03:31 PM