Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Lets roll!

"Doug" wrote in message

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Mass shootings are not that "common an experience" as you imagine
This is a far more common experience. Nearly 4 times as common, and no one
blathers on about these ?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/11-dead-12-injured-pickup-truck-loaded-passengers-crashes-trees-rural-south-texas-article-1.1119890