Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Lets roll!

Gunner Asch on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:09:06 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:

C'mon. I know you are smarter than that. Every law has a gray area.
Laws are not just written in "black and white". BTDT

Laws are INDEED written in black and white. Very much so.

We however do have the court system..and ultimately the jury pool as
moderators of the law.

Ive seen a guy go free, for freely admitting to having waited for a
guy..and then executing him. The jury found him not guilty of 1st
degree murder. They do that with some regularity with abused spouses as
well.

In my witnessed case..and in the case of spousal abusers...the dead guys
were killed..and the community was done a very very good thing by their
deaths. Jurors are not stupid...usually.

"We find the defendant Not Guilty, and he can keep the mule."

I remember reading of a rather bad individual who was shot dead,
in the street, middle of the day. Yet nobody recalls seeing anything,
or hearing anything. Strange how that sometimes happens.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake